Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To (37223 Views)

Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / 7 Crazy Things I Did Back Then Secondary School Because Of Girls / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by valencia25(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Young Man Sponsored These Children To School Becos Their Parent Couldn’t Afford It

This was shared on Facebook;

According to the person who shared this photo, the young man pictured with these little children found them and discovered they couldn’t go to school because their parents couldn’t afford it.

He took it upon himself to provide for them by paying their school fees and getting them uniforms.

True! The world still has good people

- Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/11/young-man-sponsored-these-children-to-school-because-their-parent-couldnt-afford-it.html

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by dacovajnr: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow! A Great philanthropist in the making cheesy

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Royalfurnitures: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
May almighty bless you and make your children great

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Drversatile: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
This cool, taking over the responsibility of a serious government .

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Ifyx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow! This is epic,God bless you real good ,young man.

End Time Good Person cheesy

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by money121(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by TrapLORD(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
This guy will soon run for an election.
Quote me anywhere grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by damton(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
There are still kind hearted people in the world after all

5 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by zazz22343: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
b
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
wow
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by elmisti(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
#blessed
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by dokunbam(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
wow

God Bless him real good

we need more people like this

I would like to do such too

7 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
damton:
h
for house
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Impressed!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by teemyte: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
God will bless his hustle and mine also
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
zazz22343:
b
for baby oku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Bugatie(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
May God provide for him and grant the children a bright future, amen.

God bless you bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by miqos02(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
i hope the parents will not give birth to triplets next year and say its the lords doing

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by EmagNig(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
AM ADOPTING A CHILD'S EDUCATION NEXT YEAR INSHA ALLAH

21 Likes 2 Shares

King gesture
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by johnstar(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gud
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
OK.. well done man but,
Don't mind IGNORANT minded people.
They PHUCK all night, making BABIES who come into this world innocently and start suffering.

Later you hear such deranged people say " Naa GOD oo"
These KIDS in turn become plagues to other well meaning citizens especially when not taking care of.

PLEASE, DON'T bring KIDS to suffer.

PLEASE am begging.
PREGNANCY is always the result u get when you spend most of your time with a lady within the reproductive age bracket. It's never a SURPRISE

13 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by RoyalBlak007: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
End Time Man
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Justicealh3(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank You' Sir.
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by funmilade4real(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rgr
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by sylve11: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
good work. when u do good and dont show it, i feel it's still the best way of doing good. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Doskit(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Very cool
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by tuoyoojo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
When God statrs blessing dis guy some "beefers" u come say na jazz

God bless u sir

May I be able to do this ,in the not too distant future
Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
This s not an end time news ,.. What can we call it @lasisi69

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by Dyt(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
I really wish I can give these kids all
A house to call a home
A school to go
Food to eat
Clothes to wear
Everything

May God bless you young man

4 Likes

Re: Man Sponsored These Children To School Because Their Parents Couldn’t Afford To by kennydee05(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
This guy is my Man of the Year.
God please give me money to cater for at least 20 Children in a year as this guy is doing.
May God reward you....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Honours Kenedy Joseph Ekezie, Hauwa Ojeifo, Kenedy Joseph Ekezie / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.