Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story (9731 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
olu4life:
I am so furious at the way most of us reason.

We have let sentiments cloud our sense of reasoning #CommonSense should prevail.

Firstly, u all said a woman in abusive relationship won't easily back down. Now please pin point to me the abusive part from the emails exchanged, cos the last time ichecked it was the guy who accused her of cheating with his friends in which she apologised, once again tell me where the abusive came in. And don't gimme d crap of siting situation of a married woman with that of a teen. Don't forget they were both young.

Secondly, have u gone through her posts to see loads of distorted craps? A NLder even helped to pinpoint it to us all, where she claimed 2 different scenes of gang rape. Once again, where is ur #CommonSense

Also, why would some stupid people think a lady of 17yrs isn't matured. Like seriously,this happened in 2007. We all know children of then weren't kids, so spare me d stupid talk of saying she was manipulated at her age, u must be stupid to think that way.

Furthermore, why do people easily side a lady in this kind of situation despite seeing loads of evidence. Or u wanna tell me that d emails were photoshopped? At least thank God she's didn't claim it was.

Lastly, have u noticed her silence since d release of d emails? Or she's just too dumbfounded to forget such chats could be retrieved.

By d way, she never said she was disvirgined, once again pls tell me if this was her first time of having sex cos I know it would have made a strong point if she was actually disvirgined by d guy

With these points, I drop my pen #ImOut

Cc tonyebarcanista beremx ishilove etc

i wish i could give you a million likes for this. Seriously, it's appalling how easily Nigerians can fall for cheap crap. Again, mustapha has collaborated all his claims with strong evidences, sugabelle is yet to give a single evidence. I mean, what are we even talking about here? The same girl that claimed to be 17 while the had sex actually confirmed to mustapha that she is 18, because she is, if you do the mathematics.

Well, the case is in court, I hope she and all her sympathizers get their evidences to defend her in court. Mustapha na nice guy, i swear. If na me, the amount i go claim for damages, even oby go fear.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by biafranqueen: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You miss my point.

Someone who is capable of getting jealous just because you flirted will not pass you around to a gang.
Of course he would, especially since she was flirting. In his head since you were flirting with my friends you deserve to get smashed by them. Revenge for her being a bad girl. He was not going to marry her. Guys get jealous not because they love you but because no alpha male wants to think the female he dominates is looking at other males. I suggest you study the inner works of " the ego". I studied psychology and after interning with a domestic violence shelter switched to Organizational Psychology with a minor in Business the ugliness of humans was too much for me. You would not believe how men can justify and lie about abusing women. You won't believe how women can be so weak and confused. Being a strong minded person it was hard for me to phantom, but it is some people's life. Most of them came from dysfunctional familes like these two. Musthphas Father married a small girl and I am sure his father introduced him to the art of making women submissive, through abuse. SugaBelly was molested by her Mothers boyfriend, she would naturally attract this kind of relationship over and over again, she may not be able to function in a normal relationship that is not abusive without intensive counseling. Most runs girls were abused sexually at a young age.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
Of course he would, especially since she was flirting. In his head since you were flirting with my friends you deserve to get smashed by them. Revenge for her being a bad girl. He was not going to marry her. Guys get jealous not because they love you but because no alpha male wants to think the female he dominates is looking at other males. I suggest you study the inner works of " the ego". I studied psychology and after interning with a domestic violence shelter switched to Organizational Psychology with a minor in Business the ugliness of humans was too much for me. You would not believe how men can justify and lie about abusing women. You won't believe how women can be so weak and confused. Being a strong minded person it was hard for me to phantom, but it is some people's life. Most of them came from dysfunctional familes like these two. Musthphas Father married a small girl and I am sure his father introduced him to the art of making women submissive, through abuse. SugaBelly was molested by her Mothers boyfriend, she would naturally attract this kind of relationship over and over again, she may not be able to function in a normal relationship that is not abusive without intensive counseling. Most runs girls were abused sexually at a young age.

really? So men are always the devil while girls must be innocent? Honestly, who awarded you your psychology degree?

2 Likes

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Threedots(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
She enjoyed it and got hooked. Hence, always going back for a fix. It is psychological.

shut d ef up, talking like na only u sabi psychology. Its also psychological to hate your rapist, it is psychological to try to protect your self worth. My question is if she was really raped the way she pictured it, what took her so long to speak up, why wait till now?

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by biafranqueen: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

really? So men are always the devil while girls must be innocent? Honestly, who awarded you your psychology degree?

No my husband is not a devil, my father is not a devil.
You are on this forum enough to witness the front page where a day does not go by a molestation case of a 4 year old, neighbor, father, school mate or what ever is reported. Stop sticking your head in the sand, like you don't know it is happening every minute of the day.
Maybe you are one of them that thinks secretly every woman deserves to be mashed no matter the age or the circumstances?

2 Likes

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
biafranqueen:

No my husband is not a devil, my father is not a devil.
You are on this forum enough to witness the front page where a day does not go by a molestation case of a 4 year old, neighbor, father, school mate or what ever is reported. Stop sticking your head in the sand, like you don't know it is happening every minute of the day.
Maybe you are one of them that thinks secretly every woman deserves to be mashed no matter the age or the circumstances?

Good. So how would you feel if it were your husband, father that is involved. Would you just jump into conclusion and try to justify with position by citing ubiquitous psychological maladies?

Do you know that i know of cases where parents have used 'molestation' of their little kids to actually get back at, intimidate or blackmail an acquaintance? would you claim that you do not know these things happen?

Have you not seen/heard of cases where girls claim they were rapped in order to extort money from the victims involved or seek some kind of revenge?

This same sugarbelle, had her friend claim she was raped in Ghana, only for the police to investigate and find out that it was false. If we all thought like you, we would have condemned the innocent man and allow the 'innocent' girl to get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by DevilhimseIf: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

in a sane country, sugar'belle' should have being arrested for wrongful accusation and blackmail. She no fit try this rubbish in even ghana.

Where are here evidences? why now? Trust me, she's be sorry she told told these lies. Very sorry.

Mustafa is a bastard rapist
ezi

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

Mustafa is a bastard rapist
ezi

and you are the devil. the father of all rapists. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by DevilhimseIf: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

and you are the devil. the father of all rapists. cheesy

That's why I'll rape your sister just like mustafa did to sugabelly
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
DevilhimseIf:

That's why I'll rape your sister just like mustafa did to sugabelly

and the father of all liars too. that's why you are so proud of your daughter, sugarbelle. well, u and ur daughter cannot bring a good man down. we wont let that happen cool

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by biafranqueen: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

Good. So how would you feel if it were your husband, father that is involved. Would you just jump into conclusion and try to justify with position by citing ubiquitous psychological maladies?

Do you know that i know of cases where parents have used 'molestation' of their little kids to actually get back at, intimidate or blackmail an acquaintance? would you claim that you do not know these things happen?

Have you not seen/heard of cases where girls claim they were rapped in order to extort money from the victims involved or seek some kind of revenge?

This same sugarbelle, had her friend claim she was raped in Ghana, only for the police to investigate and find out that it was false. If we all thought like you, we would have condemned the innocent man and allow the 'innocent' girl to get away with it.

My men folk could not be involved with such scandal because they respect themselves and others. I have hundreds upon hundreds of cousins. My grandparents had 11 kids my parents 5 my husbands parents had 11 kids and nothing like this, because we had a decent up bringing.
My friend where ever you see smoke their is fire.
Those that you talk about is just 0.5%, let us match up females molested vs males wrongly accused and see what we get.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
The truth is that someone is not saying the truth.......

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by gwmlogistic: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Beremx:
the same question I asked o!
And someone is telling me she just have to stick to the guy.

Imagine the nonsense?
Question that should be asked is that what kind of girl would type an Epistle only to get a one line answer and keep doing it over time. I bet aloy of people can't stand the teachers who used canes on them years back, talk less of someone who abused you sexually
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Chubhie: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Threedots:

shut d ef up, talking like na only u sabi psychology. Its also psychological to hate your rapist, it is psychological to try to protect your self worth. My question is if she was really raped the way she pictured it, what took her so long to speak up, why wait till now?
I don't understand you.
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
biafranqueen:
My men folk could not be involved with such scandal because they respect themselves and others. I have hundreds upon hundreds of cousins. My grandparents had 11 kids my parents 5 my husbands parents had 11 kids and nothing like this, because we had a decent up bringing.
My friend where ever you see smoke their is fire.
Those that you talk about is just 0.5%, let us match up females molested vs males wrongly accused and see what we get.

because males don't speak up and just man it up? Sweetheart, you are such a hypocrite, aint you? So you don't believe that any male you know can do this yet you are quick to believe that the audus, who i'm sure you barely know how capable of such and so should be crucified even without any try no factual evidence to prove this.

Stop this play acting. Girls of these days are very dangerous and are ready to do anything....anything at all, for fame.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by dBard: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

that she was abused doesn't man it is mustapha that abused her. Use your brain man.

Ok sir... but please, just a lil reading for u tonight
A blog from 2007,2008....start from the beginning.
U might find it intriguing.. sugabellyrocks.com

Gunite
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by shiinihost: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
dBard:

Ok sir... but please, just a lil reading for u tonight
A blog from 2007,2008....start from the beginning.
U might find it intriguing.. sugabellyrocks.com

Gunite

lies have being know to last for ages. Doesn't make them any less of a truth. You mean the same 2007/2008 she was sending those steamy texts to mustapha.

You need to do some reading tonight. Search nairaland for 'sugarbelle's text messages to mustapha'

Night.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Fkforyou(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Offcourse, once a woman is the victim all logic flies outof the window, the man is the devil, he does not deserve the benefit of doubt.
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by dBard: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
shiinihost:

lies have being know to last for ages. Doesn't make them any less of a truth. You mean the same 2007/2008 she was sending those steamy texts to mustapha.

You need to do some reading tonight. Search nairaland for 'sugarbelle's text messages to mustapha'

Night.

..and I Am Supposed to use my brain..
Laffs in Tahiti..

S.m.h @ Nigerians n their reasoning
Gunite
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why is this topic not on front page ? kiss kiss undecided
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by daryoor(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
was sugar belly kidnapped?... no!

was sugarbelly obsessed?... yes!

whos gaining from all these? sugar belly

so it just happens that this guy is not the only rapist but his brothers and his uncles and friend her rapist....sugarbelly has sugarmouth and thats why her lies are sweet

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Favolly(f): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
So she is writing a book about surviving rape in Nigeria, but she wasn’t raped?

Ohhhhhh. …
I think if she wanted fame… maybe a different subject would be more appropriate in a country where rape isnt easily believed and women are blamed.
This interview doesn’t help his case.
As a matter of fact, this interview is total B.S!

His responses...
He tries to draw empathy from people, He tries not to speak badly about her, He deviates from the questions again and again.

Granting this interview was an error, he said
absolutely nothing. Look Mr. Man , take this case
and go to court if you feel you were wrongfully
accused. No need to patronize her by saying “I want to protect her" You can bring out ALL the evidence you want in the court of law (we, the public dont need to see it).

You never for once addressed the specific allegations Listen! did you or your friends rape her or not? “How can I do that? look at me, I’m a child of God" is not an acceptable answer. Yes or No?? If not, ngwanu carry your briefcase and lets go to court. You are facing a specific accusation. “You forced me to have sex with
your friends and your virgin brother” and you’re talking about how because you played football with Ezekwesili’s kids you cannot be a rapist. Rapists no dey touch ball??

Also, the interviewer did not ask some pertinent questions. I mean, It would have been good to dwell on a few specific issues. For example, a letter was sent on behalf of Mustapha Audu/his friends by lawyers at Afe Babalola & Co on January 27 2015 to the lady who first leaked the convo with their names on twitter. That letter asked that they pay $2million dollars compensation or would be sued for libel immediately. The question is why did they not sue? Why are the other accused silent? If you accuse me of rape & I did not do it & know you have been accusing me for a while & I send lawyers threatening to sue, I will sue to clear my name.

Your emails mean nothing. She already said she was in love with you, and if you add LOVE + LOW SELF ESTEEM, I'm sure you’re educated enough to know thats the mathematics for abuse & manipulation. Please bring other forms of evidence when you’re coming to court, lest you end up looking like boo-boo the fool.
You’re still innocent of RAPE until proven guilty
in my opinion.

Meanwhile i have been following Lotanna on twitter for years! She is definitely a very troubled young lady, whom I wish all the peace in the world, but her story regarding this has been consistent.

Yes, I can empathize with Lotanna without vilifying her alleged perpetrators. HOWEVER, you are guilty of senselessness, and we will not accept your attacks on her freedom of sexuality, her mental vulnerability, or her so called “desperation for marriage” or fame. She
was 17, and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Wallahi, the horrible vibes these posts have been giving me… it's like a terrible train-wreck… it's terrifying but I can’t look away .

2 Likes

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Favolly:
So she is writing a book about surviving rape in Nigeria, but she wasn’t raped?

Ohhhhhh. …
I think if she wanted fame… maybe a different subject would be more appropriate in a country where rape isnt easily believed and women are blamed.
This interview doesn’t help his case.
As a matter of fact, this interview is total B.S!

His responses...
He tries to draw empathy from people, He tries not to speak badly about her, He deviates from the questions again and again.

Granting this interview was an error, he said
absolutely nothing. Look Mr. Man , take this case
and go to court if you feel you were wrongfully
accused. No need to patronize her by saying “I want to protect her" You can bring out ALL the evidence you want in the court of law (we, the public dont need to see it).

You never for once addressed the specific allegations Listen! did you or your friends rape her or not? “How can I do that? look at me, I’m a child of God" is not an acceptable answer. Yes or No?? If not, ngwanu carry your briefcase and lets go to court. You are facing a specific accusation. “You forced me to have sex with
your friends and your virgin brother” and you’re talking about how because you played football with Ezekwesili’s kids you cannot be a rapist. Rapists no dey touch ball??

Also, the interviewer did not ask some pertinent questions. I mean, It would have been good to dwell on a few specific issues. For example, a letter was sent on behalf of Mustapha Audu/his friends by lawyers at Afe Babalola & Co on January 27 2015 to the lady who first leaked the convo with their names on twitter. That letter asked that they pay $2million dollars compensation or would be sued for libel immediately. The question is why did they not sue? Why are the other accused silent? If you accuse me of rape & I did not do it & know you have been accusing me for a while & I send lawyers threatening to sue, I will sue to clear my name.

Your emails mean nothing. She already said she was in love with you, and if you add LOVE + LOW SELF ESTEEM, I'm sure you’re educated enough to know thats the mathematics for abuse & manipulation. Please bring other forms of evidence when you’re coming to court, lest you end up looking like boo-boo the fool.
You’re still innocent of RAPE until proven guilty
in my opinion.

Meanwhile i have been following Lotanna on twitter for years! She is definitely a very troubled young lady, whom I wish all the peace in the world, but her story regarding this has been consistent.

Yes, I can empathize with Lotanna without vilifying her alleged perpetrators. HOWEVER, you are guilty of senselessness, and we will not accept your attacks on her freedom of sexuality, her mental vulnerability, or her so called “desperation for marriage” or fame. She
was 17, and you should be ashamed of yourself!

Wallahi, the horrible vibes these posts have been giving me… it's like a terrible train-wreck… it's terrifying but I can’t look away .
Bless you .

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by RuuDie(m): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Other names were mentioned... why haven't they said anything!? That is curious indeed.
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by RuuDie(m): 1:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Favolly

As in, eh... you have written well. Most of what you say makes a world of sense... nice one!

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
RuuDie:
Other names were mentioned... why haven't they said anything!? That is curious indeed.
Because they are guilty as sin

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2015
RuuDie:
Favolly

As in, eh... you have written well. Most of what you say makes a world of sense... nice one!
True

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2015
daryoor:
was sugar belly kidnapped?... no!

was sugarbelly obsessed?... yes!

whos gaining from all these? sugar belly

so it just happens that this guy is not the only rapist but his brothers and his uncles and friend her rapist....sugarbelly has sugarmouth and thats why her lies are sweet
Don't defend evil .
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Fkforyou:
Offcourse, once a woman is the victim all logic flies outof the window, the man is the devil, he does not deserve the benefit of doubt.
I gave him a benefit of a doubt till I read this interview .this confirmed his guilt 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2015
shiinihost:

i wish i could give you a million likes for this. Seriously, it's appalling how easily Nigerians can fall for cheap crap. Again, mustapha has collaborated all his claims with strong evidences, sugabelle is yet to give a single evidence. I mean, what are we even talking about here? The same girl that claimed to be 17 while the had sex actually confirmed to mustapha that she is 18, because she is, if you do the mathematics.

Well, the case is in court, I hope she and all her sympathizers get their evidences to defend her in court. Mustapha na nice guy, i swear. If na me, the amount i go claim for damages, even oby go fear.

Rubbish.
Which strong evidences pls?
A heavily edited mail?

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
shiinihost:

and the father of all liars too. that's why you are so proud of your daughter, sugarbelle. well, u and ur daughter cannot bring a good man down. we wont let that happen cool
Smh birds of a feather
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(photos) Notorious “aye” Cult Leader, Oscar Arrested In Ijebu-ode, Ogun State / Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos Released / Police Burst Child-stealing Syndicate In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.