Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. (13285 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Igbo Hypocrisy ! Why Did Igbo Not Protest The Arrest Of Biafrans By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by likila: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
OkikeAbiama:

Well Igbo shops, lives and properties will be fair game if the peace and orderliness in Lagos is disturbed

what did you accuse nnamdi kanu of again?
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
ikechu1278:

And so? Alj harem claimed he's Igbo since 2010. Later he claimed he's Yoruba since 2012.

Anybody can claim anything on NL as it's anonymous. There behavior on the other hand shows their real self. The illiterate is NOT Igbo and I'll bet everything I got on that

You missed it. I am Igbo and have never stated otherwise on this forum. Are you not One-naira? I know you well.

It is such a pity you think I am not Igbo, I smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Obiagu1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Imposter, on whose authority did you say this?

EUROBOMBER:

Whatever. Just don't bring ya protests to Lagos, simple.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by ikechu1278: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You missed it. I am Igbo and have never stated otherwise on this forum. Are you not One-naira? I know you well.

It is such a pity you think I am not Igbo, I smh.

Don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
Imposter, on whose authority did you say this?

what sort of rubbish question is this?

It was said on my own authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
ikechu1278:

Don't quote me again
Also stop trying to change my ethnicity biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Obiagu1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

what sort of rubbish question is this?

It was said on my own authority.

As Oba of Lagos or as a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

As Oba of Lagos or as a Yoruba man?

As an Igboman that means well for the millions of my Igbo brothers & sisters doing very well in Lagos and living peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by realsammy: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Omololu007:
try to use your brain,did you saw the way they protested in ph,it caused a lot of traffic jam,we wont allow that in Lagos.....can yorubas protest in kano? Can hausas protest in Enugu or port Harcourt just because they want arewa republic?

Ipob will protest where ever they leave n have properties... How many Hausa has property in the east? one Nigeria my left foot.
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by realsammy: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Omololu007:
I also pray they protest.lets just wait to see what will happen on that day

what do u think will happen? has Nigeria being a safe place to leave? or is it today trouble or blood shed started happening in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by IamAtribalist: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
cool Like joke like joke Igbos are turning every other tribe against themselves. Like joke like joke Southern Nigerians are beginning to see Igbos as agents provocateur. Like joke like joke the relative peace that exists in the South is been threatened by these akpu-eating Igbos. Like joke like joke the fault lines of tribalism is been widened/deepened because the Igbos have no concept of mutual respect.Today, I tell you fellow Nairalanders, something is gonna happen in this country that we will all wish we had nipped in the bud at inception. This level of tribal animosity been stoked by the akpu-eaters MUST get an outlet. All it takes is for one non-Igbo person to be killed during a protest and Nigeria will lit up like an inferno. The tribal tension is definitely increasing and am beginning to see it not just online but offline as well. A few days ago, two of my friends, one Ijaw and the other Itshekiri, were bitterly telling me over drinks how they DETEST the idea of Biafra because of the war crimes committed by Ojukwu and his men against Niger Deltans during the war. Mind you these are guys who have NEVER expressed in negative opinion about Igbos in my presence before but now deem it fit to complain about Igbos' greed and their Biafra agitation. Funny enough, the tribe that the Igbos hate the most, the Yorubas, are the most sympathetic to their plight offline. All the Yorubas I have spoken to till date basically said they have no problem with Biafra if it makes the Igbos happy. I am yet to meet a single amala-eater offline who is staunchly opposed to Biafra. Part of these I believe is that the Yorubas, more than any other Nigerian group, understand the mentality of the Igbos and see no point in sharing a country with them. Where the Igbos disrespectful conduct is causing the most damage is in the South South. I was visiting Warri when they were agitating in PH. I remember more than a few Itshekiris, Urhobos and Isokos (my people) laughing at the idea of a similar protest in Warri. These are people who would identify with Igbos on a normal day but when the issue of Biafra comes up, there is a lot of raw feeling of betrayal of Niger Deltans by Igbos that the Igbos greatly underestimate. I guarantee you, because of the recent clamor for Biafra if you took a poll of Nigerians today about their feelings toward Igbos I can guarantee you that positive opinions towards Igbos are at an all time low. This is due to some of the reasons I have mentioned earlier but also because MOST Nigerians believe that IF GEJ had been reelected Igbos would not be making a pip about IPOB or Biafra. And the evidence on ground supports this suspicion. Nigeria was already a country on edge but the Igbos are relentlessly driving this country over the proverbial cliff - yet another pogrom will NOT guarantee a Balkanized Nigeria. If I was the US CIA and I wanted to break up Nigeria then this is the perfect opportunity (of course there is no evidence that America wants to see a Balkanized Nigeria but its an interesting hypothetical). Like joke like joke history might be repeating itself. A wise man once said "Those that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it."

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by DerideGull(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

baastard ape. Take ya protest to Katsina, where the president is from, that would also have soe impact lol. Kano is the commercial capital of the north and Kaduna their political capital. Take ya IPOB protests there as well, the impact would great, lol.

Make sure you join the Kano protest old monkey.

A baastard ape is better than you. If not for the exercise of unmitigated idiocy by twisted goon such as you, one wonders how a non-member of IPOB arrived at the silly conclusion that IPOB members will not carry their demonstration and protest to Kaduna or Kano. The worst that could happen is a street fight that will involve guns and other military devices. Certain monkeys are better than cowards in human form such as you. You are less than human being, a bloody swine.
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

As an Igboman that means well for the millions of my Igbo brothers & sisters doing very well in Lagos and living peacefully.

Bros you claims don dey get key leg.... As you claim ,You are an IGBO, You support Biafra but you dont want protest in Lagos...does this make sense or you are just being stewpid in ur thinking?
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
OkikeAbiama:

Chess Board

Caution

embarassed

Oh now i know what you mean by chess, are you calling me chess board,.....pls can you check when this moniker was opened. That reminds me, where is that guy, he is one of our strong Biafra supporter.
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OkikeAbiama: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
kaycid77:

Oh now i know what you mean by chess, are you calling me chess board,.....pls can you check when this moniker was opened. That reminds me, where is that guy, he is one of our strong Biafra supporter.

Kaycid77 you try with this your statement grin grin grin grin

Lets leave it for now

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by fx45(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Lmaoo. Still does not change the fact that I am Igbo, now tell IPOB to not look for trouble by bringing their protest to Lagos.
IPOB will protest in Lagos and nothing, I repeat, nothing will happen. Peradventure Yoruba miscreants gather enough liver and decide to show themselves, people like you will not be spared. They won't remember you have been shouting yourself hoarse on Nairaland and elsewhere. My friend, there's no escape route for you. Omo Ibo will always remain Omo Ibo. Just shut the fvck up and join IPOB in bringing down the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by gigabyte13: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
All these lpob voltrons on NL, alwz crack me up. As if they will join in the protest.

Dog wey wan lost no dey hear hunter whistle. Issokay, ur protest is highly welcomed, but dont come here and start shouting yoloba pple are this and are that ooooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by DerideGull(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
kaycid77:

Bros you claims don dey get key leg.... As you claim ,You are an IGBO, You support Biafra but you dont want protest in Lagos...does this make sense or you are just being stewpid in ur thinking?

A fool cannot make Igbo.
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Na now your eye just dey clear?....the hate is not targeted at Hausas or Ijaw or Yoruba per se.....it is mere jealousy of Iboes who are living large in peaceful environments ....thereby painting them with a similar brush by embarrassing your people...because when the backlash starts.....people will not be asking who is IPOD or not....it will simply be who are the ibos?
do u foolss ever ask urselves what wld happen to the yoruba taxi drivers all over enugu owerii and ph,have u ever asked urself what wld happeen to all those yoruba tailors in onitsha market going along their buisness. In peace? Wah about the pathetic agbo sellers all over nnewi and ph? U think the igbos wld stand in lagos and watch u fight them?u think they wouldn't attack back? Better just allow them protest in peace,or burn lagos to the flooor who cares,I want lagos to burn sef afterall its a no man's land
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by 1MCN: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not Yoruba, I am Igbo, ask around.

Are you serious?!
Please check your signature. It's giving you away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun State Government Dissolves Transport Unions, Sets Up Interim Committees / Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation / Private Cemetery: Bury Your Head In Shame, Ekiti APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.