Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. (13284 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Igbo Hypocrisy ! Why Did Igbo Not Protest The Arrest Of Biafrans By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Kagawa10: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Pls, when are these fools coming to Ondo state?
Another flogging is on its way for the flatt!es!
I'm just praying these goats wouid come to Ondo town, I swear lynching would be a child's play!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Horus(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hear that IPOB is planning to stage a massive protest in Lagos. I must say that this is the height of stupidity and tactlessness.

IPOB does not have any rights whatsoever to protest in Lagos. They have protested in the SE, they have protested in parts of the SS and they have even protested in Abuja the seat of power. This is enough already.

Why thinking of bringing this nonsense to Lagos? Why are these people so brainless and wicked?

The Yorubas must reject any IPOB protests in Lagos. The security agencies should deal with them if they ever attempt any protests in Lagos. Why take your agitation to Lagos?

Let me conclude by saying that Lagos is part of Yoruba land and will always remain Yoruba land. Anyone calling Lagos no-man's-land is either plain silly or being mischivious. Those calling Lagos no man's land are just deceiving themselves because no matter how much they say this to themselves, even to the point of believing this crap, it does not change the fact that Lagos belongs to the Yoruba race, simple.

Why are these IPOB people looking for trouble everywhere?

I will never lose objectivity in the name of defending my tribe.

God bless Nigeria.

Ego happen n it Wil clear for it eye. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:
It is now clear that the IPOD strategy is to provoke violence......let them not complain when it is visited on them. Any protests in lagos must be brutally put down.....enough of treating them with kids gloves....

Have u ever witnessed a brutally out down protest
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

When will IPOB protest in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi or Maiduguri or don't they also have the right to protest in those places

Relax nah, na turn by turn.

IPOB will protest in all important cities in nigeria.
Lagos n Abuja are the most important cities in nigeria. Embassies of almost all countries in d world reside in lagosnn Abuja.

The mini protest in Abuja reached Aljazeera, I saw d video.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by theDEVILisHERE: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Paris and other foreign land are neutral grounds.

Why was Aburi Ghana used for negotiations, instead of Lagos or any other Nigerian territory.

This logic is extremely flawed
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Rotimi47: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2015
OK now, let them protest.
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Like joke like joke Igbos are turning every other tribe against themselves. Like joke like joke Southern Nigerians are beginning to see Igbos as agents provocateur. Like joke like joke the relative peace that exists in the South is been threatened by these akpu-eating Igbos. Like joke like joke the fault lines of tribalism is been widened/deepened because the Igbos have no concept of mutual respect.Today, I tell you fellow Nairalanders, something is gonna happen in this country that we will all wish we had nipped in the bud at inception. This level of tribal animosity been stoked by the akpu-eaters MUST get an outlet. All it takes is for one non-Igbo person to be killed during a protest and Nigeria will lit up like an inferno. The tribal tension is definitely increasing and am beginning to see it not just online but offline as well. A few days ago, two of my friends, one Ijaw and the other Itshekiri, were bitterly telling me over drinks how they DETEST the idea of Biafra because of the war crimes committed by Ojukwu and his men against Niger Deltans during the war. Mind you these are guys who have NEVER expressed in negative opinion about Igbos in my presence before but now deem it fit to complain about Igbos' greed and their Biafra agitation. Funny enough, the tribe that the Igbos hate the most, the Yorubas, are the most sympathetic to their plight offline. All the Yorubas I have spoken to till date basically said they have no problem with Biafra if it makes the Igbos happy. I am yet to meet a single amala-eater offline who is staunchly opposed to Biafra. Part of these I believe is that the Yorubas, more than any other Nigerian group, understand the mentality of the Igbos and see no point in sharing a country with them. Where the Igbos disrespectful conduct is causing the most damage is in the South South. I was visiting Warri when they were agitating in PH. I remember more than a few Itshekiris, Urhobos and Isokos (my people) laughing at the idea of a similar protest in Warri. These are people who would identify with Igbos on a normal day but when the issue of Biafra comes up, there is a lot of raw feeling of betrayal of Niger Deltans by Igbos that the Igbos greatly underestimate. I guarantee you, because of the recent clamor for Biafra if you took a poll of Nigerians today about their feelings toward Igbos I can guarantee you that positive opinions towards Igbos are at an all time low. This is due to some of the reasons I have mentioned earlier but also because MOST Nigerians believe that IF GEJ had been reelected Igbos would not be making a pip about IPOB or Biafra. And the evidence on ground supports this suspicion. Nigeria was already a country on edge but the Igbos are relentlessly driving this country over the proverbial cliff - yet another pogrom will NOT guarantee a Balkanized Nigeria. If I was the US CIA and I wanted to break up Nigeria then this is the perfect opportunity (of course there is no evidence that America wants to see a Balkanized Nigeria but its an interesting hypothetical). Like joke like joke history might be repeating itself. A wise man once said "Those that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it."

Majority of igbo's want to free themselves from the British created slave camp called "Nigga Area"
They want Biafra
That's all
They will not stop till Biafra is restored

Other enslaved groups should not stand in the way of Biafrans quest for their freedom
Just let the Biafrans free themselves

By the way
Any attempt to attack the igbos by any person or group of persons will result in the total destruction of such person or group of persons
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by jamjo: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Paris and other foreign land are neutral grounds.

Why was Aburi Ghana used for negotiations, instead of Lagos or any other Nigerian territory.

For you to say this, that is to say you don't know anything about democracy . Please i don't like talking down on people but please go and read your books you will learn so much . So for instance if the president call for a negotiation tomorrow with IPOB in any city in Nigeria including Lagos please i ask you will it be illegal? As you can see your argument don't hold water. A peace talk can be hold in any city or Country as long as the parties are comfortable with the venue, They meant have hold it in a bunker my village in Imo state LOL who cares ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: FG's Subsidy On Fuel Hits N29.68bn In 14 Days / 'El-Rufai: "Being A Governor Is Not Easy, Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away'" / 2023: 'God Forbids I Work, Romance With APC, PDP' - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.