Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof (1200 Views)

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Christianity Is Not A Religion. It's A Family, A Father And His Children / You Never Chose Your Religion. It Was Forced On You Through Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
So I was watching HUDA channel(for those that don't know; it is an islam broadcasting channel; just as TBN is for christain)...
One of their clergy who happened to be a Doctor of islamic study; was addressing a crowd, and entrenching his believe in islam as the only true religion and a Religion of peace, also saying that u don't need sword to compel people to islam..; to the cheers and Clamour of the mammoth crowd; so there was a question and answer section;
And someone from the crowd asked
"Sir, Why do islamic countries (like saudi) compel people towards Islam, and converts that becomes christain are persecuted, tried before court, or even killed; Moreso, why is there a ban on propagating other religion, is this right? Also why is thesame not true for christain nations, as they allow people worship whichever God they choose?

Then the said rabi, response
"I'll give u an analogy ; if you as a father brings 3 maths teachers to teach your children, and u ask them 2 + 2 is equals what? ; one tells u 3, another 4, and the other 5, it is left for u as the parent to pursue the others and insist the right answer be thought by the correct teacher; its thesame applicable to this.... when different people come to preach different things, it is right for sane nations to insist on teaching the right religion (which is islam) and the others cast out...
He further stated that other nations that allow different teachings, are not christain nations, rather they are circular democratic nations...

And I was like WTH ; is it not this sam man, that claimed islam is peace loving, and you donot need swords to compel people?... he has truely blurted out his subconscious vility without knowing...

My fellow Nairalanders; Islam is barbaric and espouse violence... you all should avoid it...

Come to think of it; Abubakar Al Bagdadi(ISIS Leader) has a PHD and MSC in islamic studies from university of Bagdad...
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by benedictnsi(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Everyone on earth knows that.....

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by bronzegoddess(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
No be today
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
They deceive themselves, the more they talk they become senseless and unreasonable.

They try to justify their faith out of fear of being persecuted.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Pheals(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy...na only lion I knw wey dey kill.. . ..fellow animals

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Ezedon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
The most Arrogant with Evil doctrine
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Islam is not barbaric. My name is Maria, I am a christian and muslims are not terrorists. Its a pity we are all blinded with bitterness and hatred due to events happening around us. Islam teaches love, peace and unity and I'll rather say the religion has being misrepresented to those who belive its barbaric.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Christians don't have religion or culture that's why they keep living like swines...a situation where a pastor is busy collecting tithes and the congregation are suffering or a religion where anybody picks the Bible and calls himself prophet.. A religion that has no direction or focus, today its celestial, tomorrow catholic, protestant,adventist......Bad people will do bad things but don't blame their religion,blame their own person...as for the christians amongst you,its better you find God now before its to Late,turn to Allah and ask for forgiveness for being blind all this while.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
cutemaria:
Islam is not barbaric. My name is Maria, I am a christian and muslims are not terrorists. Its a pity we are all blinded with bitterness and hatred due to events happening around us. Islam teaches love, peace and unity and I'll rather say the religion has being misrepresented to those who belive its barbaric.
Shey you sabi pass them Imam?

Okay we don hear you.

BTW,I like and admire your level of gullibility.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
holyFRED:

Shey you sabi pass them Imam?

Okay we don hear you.

BTW,I like and admire your level of gullibility.
Mr man, I didn't remember using any offensive word. If you have any problem with what I said, I think a reasonable man in his right thinking mind should have communicated that without the use of an offensive language. Well... A reasonable man I said.. Not an unreasonable boy
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
cutemaria:
Mr man, I didn't remember using any offensive word. If you have any problem with what I said, I think a reasonable man in his right thinking mind should have communicated that without the use of an offensive language. Well... A reasonable man I said.. Not an unreasonable boy
Last time I checked,Gullible isn't an offensive word.

But since I've passed my message,I don't care what more you have to say.

Afterall,I'm more than matured to exchange words with a girl/lady/woman.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Justdulla:
Christians don't have religion or culture that's why they keep living like swines...a situation where a pastor is busy collecting tithes and the congregation are suffering or a religion where anybody picks the Bible and calls himself prophet.. A religion that has no direction or focus, today its celestial, tomorrow catholic, protestant,adventist......Bad people will do bad things but don't blame their religion,blame their own person...as for the christians amongst you,its better you find God now before its to Late,turn to Allah and ask for forgiveness for being blind all this while.

Small madam maria ; pls see what this one beneath wrote;
Justdulla:
. What does this tell u?
U better wake up to reality... U just better do...
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by truthman2012(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
cutemaria:

Ignorance of the evil of islam.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Islam is a curse to this world... the curse placed on Ishmael as the illegitimate son of Abraham, see what it has caused...

For the christians; this goes a long way to teach us to wait on God... Had Abraham waited on God and didn't try twarting God's plan, by birthing Ishmael... This World wouldn't have been seeing this carnage and disease to the world called islam...

Only 1 mistake of W man; see what it is turned the world into... cry
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by realdee44(f): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Justdulla:
No Christian that pays tithe ever suffer. I am a living testimony so stop saying what you don't know. That someone goes through challenges in life doesn't mean he or she is sufferung.

Any Christian you see paying tithe & is still suffering is because may be the person is not doing it the right way.

Finally I advice you to focus on your faith & believes & leave others to theirs.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by sasquareT(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
cutemaria:

I see why won't you agree with them SMH.
Probably one malam diamond bit is drilling your hole so why will u see anything wrong with their teaching
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by tartar9(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
How is this proof? and you obviously misinterpreted what he meant
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
tartar9:
How is this proof? and you obviously misinterpreted what he meant
I misinterpreted nothing wrongly sir, that was exactly what he meant...
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
sasquareT:

I see why won't you agree with them SMH.
Probably one malam diamond bit is drilling your hole so why will u see anything wrong with their teaching
same way a malam is drilling your sister's hole right?
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Parisbookaddict
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Csami(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Justdulla:

Let your Allah strike your pen!s for me! Your religion grooms terrorists, promotes violence and persecute the innocent and you used your silly fingers to type poo and mess like "turn to Allah" as if the guy you people keep hitting your head on ground for actually exist.

Third world war will be the world vs islam.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Islam is a curse to this world... the curse placed on Ishmael as the illegitimate son of Abraham, see what it has caused...

For the christians; this goes a long way to teach us to wait on God... Had Abraham waited on God and didn't try twarting God's plan, by birthing Ishmael... This World wouldn't have been seeing this carnage and disease to the world called islam...

Only 1 mistake of W man; see what it is turned the world into... cry
Wow, I can see how attractive christianity really his! U just attcked one of the closest Prophet to God and indirectly declared his begothening of Ismeal as immoral! U attack the personality of a true Prophet and describe his own son as a curse! This is what blind hate for other pples beliefs can turn us into! We need to learn to leave pple to their beliefs and way of life while we focus on ourselves! Remember that when u re pointing a finger at others the rest fingers are pointing at ursef! Thank u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Abu Bakr,basically isn't his name. His name is Ibrahim. He basically took that name as an acronym to fool Americans from tracing him and lead a congregation of islamic faithfuls being that Abu Bakr was the second closest person to Muhammed. You do know that Aisha was a daughter to Abu Bakr before Muhammed became his in law.

ISIS claims to be too religious and whatever they do is backed by Allah their god.
A god who only seems adores bloodshed to me doesn't look like a god people should serve,mistakenly talk about it, and they quote verses from the old testament to back their claims.

Islam is the religion that beats a woman because they claim she's rebellious. They decapitate, maim, kill at will... for me there is no justification for eternity and paradise for that religion.

These last few days I read about islam, well I leave it for God. They need to change thier views.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by dolphinheart(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Through personal experience, experience of others, historical events and present day news on TV and newspapers, I've seen that the religion is a religion of peace . The only bad part is that the peace is conditional and the terms are wholly set by the religion.
Ones the terms and condition are not met by the other party.............(I dnt need to tell you what happens next)
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
dolphinheart:
Through personal experience, experience of others, historical events and present day news on TV and newspapers, I've seen that the religion is a religion of peace . The only bad part is that the peace is conditional and the terms are wholly set by the religion.
Ones the terms and condition are not met by the other party.............(I dnt need to tell you what happens next)

ISIS Struggles with Libya, Syria, Iraq.
Al Shabab struggles with Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia
Al Qaeda Struggles with USA, Britain, Israel, France.
Hamas struggles with Israel, Lebanon.
Hezbollah struggles with Israel.
Al nusra front struggles with Israel, USA, Britain and the entire west.
Abhishek (abi what's the name) struggles with America
Boko haram struggles with Chad, Nigeria, Cameroon,Mali, Central African Republic

I just named a few. One religion produces different sect. Is this the way your Imam asks you to preach peace?
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
and we know who'll win
Csami:

Let your Allah strike your pen!s for me! Your religion grooms terrorists, promotes violence and persecute the innocent and you used your silly fingers to type poo and mess like "turn to Allah" as if the guy you people keep hitting your head on ground for actually exist.

Third world war will be the world vs islam.
Re: Islam Is Truly A Barbaric Religion It Espouse Violence: See Proof by dolphinheart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
gimakon:

ISIS Struggles with Libya, Syria, Iraq.
Al Shabab struggles with Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia
Al Qaeda Struggles with USA, Britain, Israel, France.
Hamas struggles with Israel, Lebanon.
Hezbollah struggles with Israel.
Al nusra front struggles with Israel, USA, Britain and the entire west.
Abhishek (abi what's the name) struggles with America
Boko haram struggles with Chad, Nigeria, Cameroon,Mali, Central African Republic

I just named a few. One religion produces different sect. Is this the way your Imam asks you to preach peace?

I dnt know the specific way imam preaches peace but I think they copy their history.
1. Be peaceable when you are not many or dnt have clout.
2. Demand for ur views to be adhered to when you are many enough.
3. Demand more with vigour when you are strong enough , either through strenght in population or political authority.
4. Command that the condition peace be held if you are strong enough to enforce it.

This situations are however determined by geography and population index. History has shown that that's the procedure for the propagation of peace.

(1) (Reply)

Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). / Nigerians Should Abstain From Eating Chicken Between January 1 And 8 - Prophet / 13 Countries Where You Can Be Killed For Being An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.