Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen (1139 Views)

Hi Guys Is 1m Naira Okay To Start A Poultry Farm Or I Should Travel Out / Know Your Rights As A Nigerian Citizen. / 1M Naira Business Idea Where There Is Stable Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
i am just wandering, if the goverment should give every citizem of nigeria 1mil each as a capital, asuming ithat every citizen is entitled to recieve it once in a life time (probably to prevent misuse). will it be a plus to the nigeria economy? if not, why?

economist please your say.
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by taymeesan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
You need to stop thinking like a junkie...imagining the impossible, like dangote dashing you 10million dollars...u walking on the street and u just see 25 million naira abandoned in a Ghana must go bag!.

The sooner u stop fantasizing and start to hustle, the better for u...there is no free money anywhere, you have to work for it. undecided
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by lugado: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2015
don't mind him jare. its a good question. If government gives every one 1 million each the economy will crash cos government won't have enough money to run. Most of the money spent are always in loans and bonds. If government can't pay working force of less than a million with people earning 200k annually on the average adequately, imagine what will happen if it does that.
second problem will be inflation because there will be too much money in circulation. then you'll see your agege bread of 100 naira going for 1000 naira. then youll have more money chasing less goods. I hope that answers your question. If not look for a real life economics who will explain to you in a lame man's language
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by debbydee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
i will relocate sharply and start farming.
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
lugado:
don't mind him jare. its a good question. If government gives every one 1 million each the economy will crash cos government won't have enough money to run. Most of the money spent are always in loans and bonds. If government can't pay working force of less than a million with people earning 200k annually on the average adequately, imagine what will happen if it does that.
second problem will be inflation because there will be too much money in circulation. then you'll see your agege bread of 100 naira going for 1000 naira. then youll have more money chasing less goods. I hope that answers your question. If not look for a real life economics who will explain to you in a lame man's language

thanks man, i never knew this.

thaank i learn something new today.
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2015
taymeesan:
You need to stop thinking like a junkie...imagining the impossible, like dangote dashing you 10million dollars...u walking on the street and u just see 25 million naira abandoned in a Ghana must go bag!.

The sooner u stop fantasizing and start to hustle, the better for u...there is no free money anywhere, you have to work for it. undecided

you need to work on your comprehension. the topic says "what if," and your spewing trash.
Re: What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen by barry40: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
It cannot move the country forward. Of course, it will help some few enterprising individuals with good ideas but no capital to implement them. But I can assure you that the condition of majority will not change. It is not ONLY the money that is our problem. We need to develop our minds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Id Card Tray For Canon Ip 7240 / Diamond E-training Programme On Entrepreneurship / Reason Why MMM Will Never Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.