Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? (10998 Views)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am back again cheesy grin

Take your sits people, this is going to be a fun ride grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by wordbank(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chair na my own
I don sidon
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dameadaobi, you are killing me grin

www.nairaland.com/dameadaobi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by mekd: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sitting already
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by ernesty20(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
This jobless kid again
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
Mrsphyno shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/mrsphyno grin

This one blew my mind.... shocked

Not just the back...everything..
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by tenderlaw(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na this kin thread Dem dey always find me. [color=][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by ernesty20(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
this biittch killed it shocked
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by obiorathesubtle: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Waiting for more yansh!

Not impressed so far.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

This one is outta this World shocked

U dropped the Last bullet too soon..

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jobless guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin Nice job
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
ernesty20:
This jobless kid again

Let's do a little analysis shall we?

Okay, you registered on the 7th of september and you have spent 12 days already on Nairaland.

Let's do some mathematics.
7th of september to 28th november is roughly 58 days. Let's say the time you take in sleeping, eating, going to the toilet, having your bath and doing chores is 12 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. So we divide 58 by 2 which leaves us with 29 days.

So out of 29days of your time, you have spent 12 days on nairaland grin

Who is the jobless one now? grin

26 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by tenderlaw(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda you are still a contender here. Double action, front and back.
https://www.nairaland.com/laveda

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
BLOOD OF JOSHUA, FUNLORD COME AND MASTURBATE
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Na only her get that yansh abi she hold am for person.shocked

misspicy ma bo o,wa wo idi nla o.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
tenderlaw:
Laveda you are still a contender here. Double action, front and back.
https://www.nairaland.com/laveda
Sorry...but no back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Jazzlite: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
Sorry...but no back grin grin
Jealous?
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by simongonner: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP u r minister of women affairs on Nairaland..
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Jealous?
Of herself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by ernesty20(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Let's do a little analysis shall we?

Okay you registered on the 7th of september and you have spent 12 days already on Nairaland.

Let's do some little mathematics. 7th of september - 28 november is roughly 58 days. Let's say the time you take in sleeping, eating, going to the toilet, have your bath and doing chores is 12 hours out of the 24 hours in a day. So we divide 58 by 2 which leaves us with 29 days

So out of 29days of your time, you have spent 12 days on nairaland grin

Who is the jobless one now? grin
i spent 12 days trynna know whats happening in the world we live.

The 12 days worth it, bro.

Unlike u who spent a whole month discussing inconsequencial issues like breasts and ass

7 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:

This one is outta this World shocked

U dropped the Last bullet too soon..

No, that's not the last bullet grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by tenderlaw(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
Prettyhausagirl shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/prettyhausagirl

Op be careful. I came here to see big ass. What is big about this one?

11 Likes

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Jazzlite: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Of herself undecided

Who call ye

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jazzlite:

Jealous?
[i][Of what? grin grin/i]
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by fejikudz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
this thread go make sense dieee cheesy

Darven:
JESUS CHRIST OF ONITSHA shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by wordbank(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na ds big big yanshes I go leave travel go back school next year?
Chai it's not fair ooo
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Jazzlite: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
[i][Of what? grin grin/i]
Obvious ain't it
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

No, that's not the last bullet grin

This is everything....

Abi u wan post Kim K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.