Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills (1536 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
I dont know what exactly to use as this thread subject.
* OP pls take this to front page

I had thought flowing on my mind and I had to share it to get views and opinions.
How does it feel, is it right for the woman you want to marry to support you, the man financially in wedding preparation.
This can be seen in the various situation:
-Where by the wife to be shows support without any need.
-where by the bill coverage is beyond the anticipated financial estimate of the man making him less bouyant to complete bills and wife to be assists willingly.
-Assumimg the man is 100percent sure of financial capability but unseen bill, expenses occurs leaving him with 40percent and wife to be supports with 60percent

What happens when things goes wrong after marriage, what becomes of the man.
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by mekd: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's k
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Vision4God: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Once der is understanding, nothing is wrong. After all its both of dem dat shud build d home not one person.
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
there is nothing wrong with that..
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by elantraceey(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
No matter how rich my husband to be is, I'll definitely participate in the wedding bills,we're getting married ,he's not buying me.

4 Likes

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by MRBrownJ: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
clear example of an insecure man who focusses on petty things, and who obviously has no idea what MARRIAGE stands for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is nothing bad about it anyway as long she do it willingly
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
You are a M
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Eketem: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Two people are getting married so why should only the man foot the bill?
Should the couple not have a joint account for planning the wedding or is it only the man who has to manufacture cash whenever there is an expense? If you start with this " only the man should handle all expenses " then don't come and complain when the marriage goes that way.

Young couples need to be financially open and honest work together to achieve harmony that is solving 60% of all marital conflicts.

Any man who feels insecure about his wife contribution to wedding expenses or working with her financially to have a great married life is a man who is bringing only money to the marriage nothing else and if you bring only money to a marriage then you are very poor

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2015
elantraceey:
No matter how rich my husband to be is, I'll definitely participate in the wedding bills,we're getting married ,he's not buying me.
that's nice,but it doesn't add up you know.
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Exponental(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
I think the problem here is with the groom. You are arrogant and you don't want to be paid in your own coin. You better be humble and live as one, let her participate financially cos she's also a celebrant, in fact, the more celebrated (after all, no bride, no wedding), nothing wrong in saving some money for after wedding, you can even buy her a car as a wedding gift to show off!

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by elantraceey(f): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2015
loksman:
that's nice,but it doesn't add up you know.

What do you mean? Explain please.
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Joel3(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
no no. I will not allow that. I should handle it all. I have a reason...
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Chaulay1: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Elbizzcklinz:
I dont know what exactly to use as this thread subject.
* OP pls take this to front page
I had thought flowing on my mind and I had to share it to get views and opinions.
How does it feel, is it right for the woman you want to marry to support you, the man financially in wedding preparation.
This can be seen in the various situation:
-Where by the wife to be shows support without any need.
-where by the bill coverage is beyond the anticipated financial estimate of the man making him less bouyant to complete bills and wife to be assists willingly.
-Assumimg the man is 100percent sure of financial capability but unseen bill, expenses occurs leaving him with 40percent and wife to be supports with 60percent
What happens when things goes wrong after marriage, what becomes of the man.

Hmmmmm.... seems the groom to be is looking for a wife he will be able to maltreat and kick out with her Ghana must go if anything goes wrong with the marriage It's like he can't cope with a wife that is a financial contributor to the home.
Solution - Consider buying a wife that you can easily send out with her Ghana must go bag should the marriage go awry and make sure she has no say in your home.

Just joking sha. I guess some men are intimidated by financially supportive women. Different strokes for different folks........

1 Like

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nothing else becomes of the man , other than he found a helpmate just as God ordained women to be.
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
elantraceey:

What do you mean? Explain please.
i mean I can't imagine my bride doing that when I can handle all the expenses. Your comment had feminism written all over it..
Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by SAMBARRY: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Come and join me and sit down on this chair let's discuss

That's if you want an honest opinion from me

Re: What Happens When Your Wife To Be Supports The Wedding Bills by elantraceey(f): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
loksman:
i mean I can't imagine my bride doing that when I can handle all the expenses. Your comment had feminism written all over it..

Na, it had nothing to do with feminism, Yes you can handle all expenses but there's nothing wrong if she assist even if its something little

(1) (Reply)

14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / What Happens When Your Wife Becomes A New Mom / The Sayana Press Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.