Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (103797 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Or Original Tecno Phone And Battery / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / BMW Power Bank Fake Or Original? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by mrnairaland1(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Op, you are wrong. I'm not sure you know some of these phones can have their IMEI modified by the user. I already modified my phone IMEI to a blackberry IMEI. I believe with the modification I just did, I have turned my phone to original.

With MTK engineering app or some codes I have here, you can change your phone IMEI to whatever IMEI number you want. I modified so that I can enjoy the glo 1k for 3gb subs

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Emeka71(m): 1:14am On Nov 29, 2015
My own is 04.
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by MsZeezah: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Sarang:

Lol everyone been saying 06 nah chinko.

Nah lie abeg use ur fone well poster above me.

Mine is 06.
Samsung bought from phone company.

There's no way it can be FAKE!

The Genuine app comfirmed it too.

This person I quoted abeg no listen to the blabs.
Mine is 06 too. Lol. And it's an iPhone
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by mayowa365: 4:54am On Nov 29, 2015
pelumi001:
What about 07 or 70?

If na 07 go drop am for water cos it will soon expode oh.
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Christmasdon(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Asfar has am concerned all tecno is china made. Take it or leave it.
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Pls what will make it fake? Wwhat if an american company has their branch in the Emirates or so, does it still mean it MUST be fake?
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by PoosPoos: 6:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2015
My samsung S4 is 05
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by dyoung: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Alert!Alert!!Alert!!!
Wrong information.these info is for old Nokia phones and not for Android phone.
please stop misleading people.
main source @ www.andrexinfo..co.ke/2012/12/how-to-know-where-your-nokia-phone-is.html?m=1 www.andrexinfo..com
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by sodson11(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Just buy a new phone from a trusted dealer. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by oba2flex(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Fact!

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by pelumi001(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Lolaabokoku:

Soniericsson, Nokla, Techno and Samsvng

This got me ROTFLAMAO gringringrin
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by pelumi001(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Lolaabokoku:

Soniericsson, Nokla, Techno and Samsvng

This got me ROTFLAMAO gringringrin
This are the phone OP terms to be the original. If you are having one especially samsvng, you got to do a special thank giving in church todaygrin
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by franco3075q(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Oga all my hand don dey pain whr i dey check serial number oooo , are u sure abt dis?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Lovexme(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2015
Long thing.

Just copy the phone's IMEI and input into this website: http://www.imei.info

If the phone's fake, the picture of a phone different from that which you have at hand is usually displayed on the website.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by pelumi001(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
mrnairaland1:
Op, you are wrong. I'm not sure you know some of these phones can have their IMEI modified by the user. I already modified my phone IMEI to a blackberry IMEI. I believe with the modification I just did, I have turned my phone to original.

With MTK engineering app or some codes I have here, you can change your phone IMEI to whatever IMEI number you want. I modified so that I can enjoy the glo 1k for 3gb subs
Thumb up! Help me out bro! I wan follow your path for that subscription method.
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by pelumi001(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

it means your phone is manufactured in ariaria market grin
WRONG!!! OP information was manufacture on 9/1/2003 My phone was manufacture on 18/9/2015. Now tell me which one is outdated.
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Your write up is obsolete, phone cloners have improved, they get their spellings right and all clones generate original imei numbers.
The only way to check if a phone genuine is to go to the manufacturers website and enter details of the phone model
If the makers don't have a website the phone is fake, there are some models of techno that aren't found on their website these are fake phones, along with other brands that some people on this forum kill for , just becos a phone is plated in fake gold doesn't mean its original
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Christmasdon:
Asfar has am concerned all tecno is china made. Take it or leave it.

Correct all the smart phones from tecno, infinix injoo gionee and similar ones are china made, they have succed in brainwashin all nigerians to thinking they are original phones imagine tecno phantom series bein called a high end phone a phone that has the same ringtone with the t722 hmm, naijas will buy anytin that's shiny even though inferior
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Beesluv: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
I'v been using this my nokia express music with (04) since 2009. And its still serving me. Though i'v changed either the mouthpiece or earpiece (cant remeber which) twice and also changed the battery. I even put my main line inside
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Lool, I just dey laugh una. How many of you here has seen a samsung s5 clone? Same shape, virtually same settings. If u are tech savvy, to identify a faake phone
- observe resolution
- observe weight of phone
- observe carefully the Graphical User Interface to see any strange happenings.
Finally, Phone cloners are getting smart by the day. Its becoming difficult to identify fake....Go to youtube.com & learn more. If u dey find wrong spelling or imei bla bla on a fake phone, in this present age then u must sleeping on the bench!
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by nedsly: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Ur criteria on serials is void. . Most phone parts are made in china (except for probably apple devices) and assembled in various countries depending on the market they are intended for. . If u see a chinko replica or chinko android wanabe, d font, menu and screen resolution or quality would always give it away. .. The file manager is the simplest means to find out a chinko. Just open d file manager and voila. ...

*CORRECTION*
Apple devices are made by "Hon Hai/Foxconn Technology Group" which is a chinko firm. The chinko market is an open market and manufacturers building based on request (guided by customers quality demand). But u know for sure, when our brothers make their own request, their lust for easy gain and lack of foresight always has a direct impact on the quality of their requests

Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2015
06 #Archos
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Beesluv:
I'v been using this my nokia express music with (04) since 2009. And its still serving me. Though i'v changed either the mouthpiece or earpiece (cant remeber which) twice and also changed the battery. I even put my main line inside
That phone is a very good phone. With a good battery life. Just can't Whatsapp, u know
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2015
franco3075q:
Oga all my hand don dey pain whr i dey check serial number oooo , are u sure abt dis?
Check am, its real
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Antrevion(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Mine is 06

#Infinix
I checked its 01 so a very gud product
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by bennyzer(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Very good info@ Op. Great
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by systemz(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2015
MARQUIZ:
So, All Made in USA products are original? Because, You dont state wheather It's good or bad!
Anyway... It 'll really help! Thanks!
Answer is YES
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Koolmexxi(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
nedsly:

*CORRECTION*
Apple devices are made by "Hon Hai/Foxconn Technology Group" which is a chinko firm. The chinko market is an open market and manufacturers building based on request (guided by customers quality demand). But u know for sure, when our brothers make their own request, their lust for easy gain and lack of foresight always has a direct impact on the quality of their requests

Abi... I wasn't so sure dats y I used "probably"..
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
my itel is 01,does it mean its original
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
& if the 7th & 8 digits ar 11 just know that you are simply using made in Aba but if it's 13 , It means ur phone is manufactured by boko boys
Re: How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original by Okpueze1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Mine is 06

#Infinix
U go see made in China like in my Tecno on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.