Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (51281 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by PassingShot(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
I have to give the Igala political elites as the most intolerant in the coubtry. How can a single tribe just seize power like the state only belongs to them. Let them take a cue from states like Delta and Cross river. If there's any justice in this world. Faleke should have been allowed to continue the mandate given to him and Audu. This is just crazy and stupid.
If Faleke had been submitted as Audu's replacement, PDP would have a good case after the election because Faleke didn't participate in the primaries and the election, in the eyes of the law had not been done.

Yahaya Bello is the most reasonable replacement for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by millionboi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
is real
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Abylyty(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
KOBOJO:
So the Ebiras has finally had their way....am very happy for them.

The jinx has been broken and i suggest the okuns should be warming up for their turn after 8 years.

How I wish Igalas never smell that seat for next 20yrs.

Bro. APC just lost the election
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by mek2002(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is arrant nonsense. Kogi people should use this opportunity to emancipate themselves from political slavery.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by ihatesycophant(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls can you quote the portion of the constitution or electoral act that says it was wrong to substitute. Just try and quote that section and let the world see your ignorance and hate you have for APC.
ekpesa:
the protest is wrong, the replacement is legally wrong, the party too, very wrong one.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by ihatesycophant(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
From your backyard and not through Kogi election.
Abylyty:

Bro. APC just lost the election

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by kayzytech: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
nawa o, they no even up to 10 on the road. pls help me tell them to start killing themselves as ebira does in the past. besides the governor seat in meant for them only.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by BABANGBALI: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
captainflash:
Who are they trying to deceived? and beside i cant see any unity between them... riot won't give them a better leader......instead they' are trying to show us how jobless they are..
decieve sir

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by iswallker(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
eyeview:
Silly people.
I have heard so much about their 'born to rule' mentality over every other tribe in kogi state,but this recent happening has clearly showed their stupidity.
And ironically,majority of the 91 outstanding polling units in kogi are within the senatorial district controlled by the igbira people and not the igalas. So there's really nothing much they can do to influence the outstanding votes.

Have you been reading the news lately. 25k is less than 41k if you ask me.... grin
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
RealAlfranco:
I'm Igala, but the seat wasn't made for one tribe. Although I was born and brought up in another state. We've seen snail-like development in the state since its creation. Let power shift and let another ethnic group bring in new ideas for betterment of the state. Unless we move away from ethnic sentiments,Kogi state will continue to be one of the most backward states in the country. Power was going to change hands sooner or later,the earlier we learn and move on,the better for all parties. Simple!

You made so much sense my brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Badassniggga(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
igalas ain't seen nothing yet..... one illiterate igala simpleton the other day, said it to ma face that ebiras can never rule kogi, i just smiled sheepishly at the fool.. jonathan/buhari scenario is about to playout in kogi. i can't wait to look at him in his eyes and give him some vex-inducing reply..

4 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by starG7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ibira ppl suffering frm minority syndrome cheesy cheesy cheesy, let the igala allow them tho, and APC should be careful wt dat sensitive situation to avoid failure....hmm
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by mek2002(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is rubbish. Uncivilized baboons.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by stankezzy: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
ihatesycophant:
This people should stop this show of madness and the sponsors should take heed lest his/they fall. Is Yahaya Bello not from Kogi state again or is he from Anambra or Biafra? This political madness need to stop sharp sharp.
Why must you mention anambra , no try am again

4 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by azimibraun: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
See my people falling hand o! Are egbiras not our family anymore? Abeg who God bless no man curse... The hausas gave GEJ the benefit of doubt why cant we do thesame? Are the hausas more accommodating than theigalas? The circumstances arw different but the " One Love & Equity" is the same.

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by mek2002(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Badassniggga:
igalas ain't seen nothing yet..... one illiterate igala simpleton the other day, said it to ma face that ebiras can never rule kogi, i just smiled sheepishly at the fool.. jonathan/buhari scenario is about to playout in kogi. i can't wait to look at him in his eyes and give him some vex-inducing reply..

Haha. The same way one told me that an Igbo man can never rule Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Greatfuture: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
tym92:
Igala people of Kogi state protesting, due to the replacement of late Prince Abubarkar Audu with Yahaya Bello {a.k.a fairplus} of ebira..

Mod..where hath thou...

please where is dis protest taking place in kogi and which part of kogi do you stay.
and how do you know they are igallas
i am in kogi

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by khalid6ix: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
to hel with them...who cares?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by pus22: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=48pt]Falake is the governor elect pending of Kogi state..

This is the law.. because he was on as deputy.. The law says , he most replace Audu...
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am not an APC sympathiser but this is the best decision from the party thus far.
Damn! How can a single tribe lord their wish over the rest of the state as if kogi state was meant for only them? Bello must lead them wether they like it or not

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Jobabori(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
the tiger face people should shut the fok up. Power must change hand. Igala ko,oya ni
This monicker sounds as if you are attempting to lure Iyangbali. Do not try it please. She is not for you. To the topic we can see that mungun must cut one day. Slavery cannot be for life in modern time. The prayer of MFM is on the point as truely power must change hand.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by starG7(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Badassniggga:
but APC should be careful in the replacement because igala is majority, by voting igala can bring bk pdp to kogi ..fact

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by oochi123(f): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:
cheesy Just like the TIV's in Benue, though I'm tiv,I feel idomas should be given a chance.
Awww.so nice of u to ve said that. I just wish so.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by starG7(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
pus22:
[size=48pt]Falake is the governor elect pending of Kogi state..

This is the law.. because he was on as deputy.. The law says , he most replace Audu...
[/size]
you said so ..noted grin
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thank God Nigerians can see who Igala's are.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by OnimiB: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
What a tribe!!! These selfish and heartless people that are called igalla. Haaba!!! You started ruling in kogi state since the inception of the state, the okuns and Igbirras who are joint owners of the state with u people never for once complaint. None of ur government brought development to the state rather setback is all the state could account for still the true citizens never complain. U took away all the state's belongings to ur zone, these people still keep calm. U have been in government for over eighteen years these people did not protest or fight for the their right. What a shameful creature!!! Now wonder the meaning tribe in yoruba's language, igalla which translate to an animal called antelope. You are indeed animals in humans bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by kolmart: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
foolish and senseless people instead of morning the death of their son they are protesting. for what? is it a chieftaincy title? while Audu son will replace his father, this is a politics not kingship tussle tell this to their brain

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by baby124: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
I have to give the Igala political elites as the most intolerant in the coubtry. How can a single tribe just seize power like the state only belongs to them. Let them take a cue from states like Delta and Cross river. If there's any justice in this world. Faleke should have been allowed to continue the mandate given to him and Audu. This is just crazy and stupid.
Good for APC, they left the decision open to chaos instead of consulting the court. Let Okun add their own protest too. So the elections can be cancelled and everybody will lose. Since they refuse to be fair.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Badassniggga:

Bros, me self, I can't wait!

The day Yahaya is announced governor. Igala's on NL(and wherever else) will hear from me.
They ain't seen nothing yet!

They can confine their protests to their poverty stricken land. They dare not go beyond - I hope they have that sense.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by anigbajumo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Either falake or yahaya na Tinubu boys dem be,who sponsored yahaya primary election? Tinubu.....He don't even support Audu until he won primary election.

Igalas' like it or not na Tinubu boy go rule them and it will come from minority tribe. What a lack of intolerance....
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Carlmax(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I pity that Yahaya Bello guy.

It's gonna be a bumpy and uneasy ride for him if he eventually become governor.

The igalas will so frustrate his life, James Faleke's situation would have been worse had it been he was chosen (because he's a Christian).

At this juncture, most Igalas will even prefer Wada to continue.

Anyways, Let's see how it pans out.

How do you mean (because he is a Christian). The Igala's are almost equally divided between Christians and Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.