Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (51280 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by ozoza: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2015
It will be catastrophe for Igala to test Ebira patience o. Ebira never fought with Igala all this while but if those guys provoke us, history will never forget the calamity that will befall them. Fair Plus for 8 years then we hand over to Okun we won't give Igala again because of their ethnocentric chauvinism.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Junior66(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
The next few months or years will not be funny in Kogi politics. Imagine a state with the majority tribe not having the Governorship or deputy governorship seat! Whatever the case, if they succeed for the next four years, PDP will take over by 2019. The Igalas and Ebiras have never been friends and they will never vote for them. The Yorubas in Kogi state are not friends with the Ebiras too. The Yorubas will gladly vote an Igala man everyday over an Ebira man. APC should thread carefully so as not to fan the embers of violence in Kogi state. A Yayaya Bello/Faleke ticket would never have garnered 10,0000 votes. All in all, i still wish them well even though am an Igala.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Junior66(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2015
ozoza:
It will be catastrophe for Igala to test Ebira patience o. Ebira never fought with Igala all this while but if those guys provoke us, history will never forget the calamity that will befall them. Fair Plus for 8 years then we hand over to Okun we won't give Igala again because of their ethnocentric chauvinism.
sorry bro, the majority always rules. If after four years the Igalas will continue from where they stopped. You Ebiras and Okuns do not have enough votes to do whatever pleases you. I am not against you guys rulling us, but as is always the case, the majority always rules and that is what we Igalas are.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Junior66(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2015
ozoza:
sorry bro, the majority always rules. If after four years the Igalas will continue from where they stopped. You Ebiras and Okuns do not have enough votes to do whatever pleases you. I am not against you guys rulling us, but as is always the case, the majority always rules and that is what we Igalas are. Please enjoy your minority status.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by piagetskinner(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Dullness at its peak!!
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Jobabori:

This monicker sounds as if you are attempting to lure Iyangbali. Do not try it please. She is not for you. To the topic we can see that mungun must cut one day. Slavery cannot be for life in modern time. The prayer of MFM is on the point as truely power must change hand.
for real power must change hand
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by sparkleRed(f): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
baby124:

You are very stupid. Ignorant cow. You are commenting on topics you know nothing about. See how stupid you sound. Nama

Re u done ranting? U ve more room to display ur foolishness dear, so ride on nitwit
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by tym92(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
lekankolade:

OP...na Idah u dey?...Ibro junction towards dis evening
yup...am in Idah, GRA, close to Ibro junction...
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by lekankolade(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
tym92:
yup...am in Idah, GRA, close to Ibro junction...

Wow....that's where my site is.....that big catholic church under construction before ibro junction
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by jamace(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
APC fulfilled the electoral requirements before the commencement of the election proper. With the death of Audu which is a "force majeure", Faleke should suitably take Audu's place while APC add a running mate to Faleke. QED.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by tym92(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
lekankolade:

Wow....that's where my site is.....that big catholic church under construction before ibro junction
seems u be yoruba man!!!
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by quickly: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Igala na better ppl o but there food no sweet

For there 4 ppl seat for front of car.

2 for passenger and 2 for driver seat
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Revolva(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2015
kayusely:
You're the most ignorant person I've ever known. Has Faleke ever been speaker in lagos assembly? And you claim to be in lagos, olodo ni e.

oga cool down ..i may be wrong..sha he may not be a speaker..but i will find out the exact position
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Revolva(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2015
titipexy:

Yea. I have noticed the hatred between Igala and Egbira. I think that dude is Egbira. I think same as you do. The governor shuld be anyone that can transform the state for the right reasons not becos of ethnicism or whatever.

i am not egbira ok...i am igala..but a refined igala man...based in lagos..born bred here in lagos..ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.