Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9262 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright, the verse say fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, fight them until the religion is for Allah, but you say NO , fight those who refused to pay tax.
the verse ends with until they pay the jizya
The verse is speaking of the non-muslim who refused to pay jizya..read it till the end pls
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright, the verse say fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, fight them until the religion is for Allah, but you say NO , fight those who refused to pay tax.

Don't mind him bro.

Look at this:

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS
PRESCRIBED FOR YOU, AND YE
DISLIKE IT......

Do people dislike defending themselves? They disliked it because they were forced to fight unnecessary wars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
the verse ends with until they pay the jizya
The verse is speaking of the non-muslim who refused to pay jizya..read it till the end pls
what if they continue to refuse to pay jizya and are more powerful than those who believe in allahh?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
the verse ends with the statement until they pay the tribute readily being brought low...what is the tribute?? I guess you didn't bother to ask....and why didn't this verse say until they accept your religion...because there is no complusion in religion

The verse you quoted above is applicable to non muslims in the muslim land who refused to pay TAX not does who refused to JOIN ISLAM,,now go study the punishments for not paying tax

For calling people to ISLAM the Quran says---call people to the way of your Lord with wisdom and Good exhortation--16vs125

With regards to does who fight you the koran say

“Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not
for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing
kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
[Al-Qur'an 60:8]

Another beautiful advice from the koran which I also think will be of help to you is

Do not let hatred for a group of people lead you towards committing injustice-qur'an5 vs8

I hope you're able to understand this time

By the way you didn't reply me concerning john17-3

You said there is no COMPULSION in religion?
What about this?

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a
religion other than Allah's, when
every soul in the heavens and the
earth has submitted to Him,
WILLINGLY or by COMPULSION?"

Does that have anything to do with quran 60:8?

Islamic allahh is so deceptive, he would say one thing in a verse of the quran and reverse it in another verse to confuse you muslims. Allahh is ruling the muslims with double standard.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

What has that got to do with quran 60:8? Who was attacking the muslims there?

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

With that, are you still bold to say there is no COMPULSION in islam.

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.''

Do you still mantain there is no COMPULSION in islam and muslims are fighting when under attack alone?

I tell you the truth, it is the Boko Haram, ISIL, AlShabab and other terrorist groups that know the true interpretations of the quran and hadiths. You moderate muslims are ignorant of the demand of islam.

John 17:3 has nothing to do with this thread please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
^^^

Not all of them are ignorant, some of them are just chronic pathological al taquiya speaking muslims like most of the e-jihadist on this forum.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by vooks: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
tartar9:
lying for the greater glory of xrist just as pooaul taught you
The pedophile has suddenly discovered he can type after denying thighing infant girls
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Annunaki:
^^^

Not all of them are ignorant, some of them are just chronic pathological al taquiya speaking muslims like most of the e-jihadist on this forum.

Well, you might be right but I strongly believe they are spiritually blinded to the truth, otherwise, how could any human read the various posts on this forum and still sticks to islam?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Well, you might be right but I strongly believe they are spiritually blinded to the truth, otherwise, how could any human read the various posts on this forum and still sticks to islam?

You are very correct, satan is indeed very powerful and these NL muslims are obviously under serious demonic bondage else by now they would have by now renounced the satanic religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
The kingdom of satan is divided against it self.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
adullam210:

what if they continue to refuse to pay jizya and are more powerful than those who believe in allahh?
you missed the point bro..this people are in the muslim land..it is only natural that the number of africans in london are lesser that's the simple logic

Hope you understand
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

You said there is no COMPULSION in religion?
What about this?

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a
religion other than Allah's, when
every soul in the heavens and the
earth has submitted to Him,
WILLINGLY or by COMPULSION?"

Does that have anything to do with quran 60:8?

Islamic allahh is so deceptive, he would say one thing in a verse of the quran and reverse it in another verse to confuse you muslims. Allahh is ruling the muslims with double standard.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

What has that got to do with quran 60:8? Who was attacking the muslims there?

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

With that, are you still bold to say there is no COMPULSION in islam.

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.''

Do you still mantain there is no COMPULSION in islam and muslims are fighting when under attack alone?

I tell you the truth, it is the Boko Haram, ISIL, AlShabab and other terrorist groups that know the true interpretations of the quran and hadiths. You moderate muslims are ignorant of the demand of islam.

John 17:3 has nothing to do with this thread please.

lol...to those who REJECT faith,I will punish them.......
What's wrong with this verse..every religion promised to punish the faithless with hell

I see you are unable to nullify the koran and so seek sanctuary in the hadith,,the koran is used to justify the hadith and not otherwise...the hadith is the work of men and so open to criticism

John17-3 isn't a reply to the topic but a reply to you when said jesus is Lord
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...to those who REJECT faith,I will punish them.......
What's wrong with this verse..every religion promised to punish the faithless with hell

I see you are unable to nullify the koran and so seek sanctuary in the hadith,,the koran is used to justify the hadith and not otherwise...the hadith is the work of men and so open to criticism

John17-3 isn't a reply to the topic but a reply to you when said jesus is Lord

Is that all you saw in that post you quoted?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Is that all you saw in that post you quoted?

lol
Concerning qur'an3vs83....the term islam denotes peace..and every body willingly or unwillingly loves peace

Hence the verse---Do they seek a religion other than Allah's(ISlam) while to Him submits whoever there is in the heavens and the earth,,WiLLINGLY OR UNWILLINGLY

I hope this explanation suffices,,the verse could also mean something better or more profound than what I have explained
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
lol
Concerning qur'an3vs83....the term islam denotes peace..and every body willingly or unwillingly loves peace

Hence the verse---Do they seek a religion other than Allah's(ISlam) while to Him submits whoever there is in the heavens and the earth,,WiLLINGLY OR UNWILLINGLY

I hope this explanation suffices,,the verse could also mean something better or more profound than what I have explained

Listen to yourself again. What did you explain?

May God deliver you.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Listen to yourself again. What did you explain?
May God deliver you.
hehe..speechless right
Now can you explain john17:3 when you said jesus is lord??
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
hehe..speechless right

Now can you explain john17:3 when you said jesus is lord??

Speechless?

You said islam is peace, is this worth replying when evidences abound that you are lying?

What sense does it make to you saying everybody accepting islam UNWILLINGLY means peace?

Am yet to find a muslim who reasons
properly, islamic jinns would not allow them to.

Open your thread to discuss John 17:3, don't derail this.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Speechless?

You said islam is peace, is this worth replying when evidences abound that you are lying?

What sense does it make to you saying everybody accepting islam UNWILLINGLY means peace?

Am yet to find a muslim who reasons
properly, islamic jinns would not allow them to.

Open your thread to discuss John 17:3, don't derail this.
I mean every body weda willingly or unwillingly love peace and loves what is Good even those who do evil hide under the banner of god

Well I don't open trends to attack other people's believe

It just a single question..the result of your statement..just provided a single logical response will do
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
I mean every body weda willingly or unwillingly love peace and loves what is Good even those who do evil hide under the banner of god

Well I don't open trends to attack other people's believe

It just a single question..the result of your statement..just provided a single logical response will do

What is the meaning of LOVE?

Do people love something UNWILLINGLY?

Is there anything called UNWILLING love?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

What is the meaning of LOVE?

Do people love something UNWILLINGLY?

Is there anything called UNWILLING love?
hehe...the Qur'anic statement is "SUBMIT"

I used to term love of peace because this is something INNATE

Obviously this doesn't explain it clearly here another

Everything that is innate is submitted willingly or unwillingly to
Just like thirst for water, or hunger..so also is love and peace

So what the koran mean in 3vs83 is peace is something innate and every body submits and wants peace weather willingly of not (as some we know are tyrants but when nemesis catch up with them their 1st resort is to seek peace)
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
BETATRON:
hehe...the Qur'anic statement is "SUBMIT"

I used to term love of peace because this is something INNATE

Obviously this doesn't explain it clearly here another

Everything that is innate is submitted willingly or unwillingly to
Just like thirst for water, or hunger..so also is love and peace

So what the koran mean in 3vs83 is peace is something innate and every body submits and wants peace weather willingly of not (as some we know are tyrants but when nemesis catch up with them their 1st resort is to seek peace)

You saw clearly in the hadiths, supported by the quran that Muhammad was ordered to fight the people until they accepted islam, yet you are giving your own personal wrong opinion that islam is peace. Readers must have been shaking their heads for you.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

I'm sure, to you, that is a statement of peace. I pity you.

I may not reply your next post as you are not making sense to me.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
truthman2012:

You saw clearly in the hadiths, supported by the quran that Muhammad was ordered to fight the people until they accepted islam, yet you are giving your own personal wrong opinion that islam is peace. Readers must have been shaking their heads for you.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."

I'm sure, to you, that is a statement of peace. I pity you.

I may not reply your next post as you are not making sense to me.
KORAN2:190---FIGhT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH THOSE WHO FIGHT,,AND DO NOT BE TRANSGRESSORS
--quran9-41::means use your wealth and whatever you have to accomplish that stated in Quran2:190

The beauty of the koran is one verse clarifies another
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
KORAN2:190---FIGhT IN THE WAY OF ALLAH THOSE WHO FIGHT,,AND DO NOT BE TRANSGRESSORS
--quran9-41::means use your wealth and whatever you have to accomplish that stated in Quran2:190

Trash !

How does a verse clarify another with glaring contradictions?

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash !

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
expected as usual...beaten to pulp now runs to open another trend

Well me want to eat eba first.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
expected as usual...beaten to pulp now runs to open another trend

Well me want to eat eba first.

Trash !

Is that a new thread?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth,
light-armed and heavy-
armed......

What are the heavy-arm and light-arm for? Peace? I am amazed at your interpretations.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth,
light-armed and heavy-
armed......

What are the heavy-arm and light-arm for? Peace? I am amazed at your interpretations.

my brother you inability to comprehend is mind blowing...wow!!! Are humans still this dumb??
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
my brother you inability to comprehend is mind blowing...wow!!! Are humans still this dumb??

Don't hide under abuses like your fellow islamists. Explain how going forth with heavy-arm and light-arm means peace.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by hayzed1090: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:
Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; AND WHOSO TURNETH BACK, HIM WILL HE PUNISH WITH PAINFUL DOOM"

This verse says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

THAT IS WHY TERRORISTS KILL NON-VIOLENT MUSLIMS AS ALLAH HIMSELF SAID THEY WILL SUFFER TORMENT IN HELL.

Why because:

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU,AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way ARE MUCH GREATER IN WORTH IN ALLAH'S SIGHT. These are they who are triumphant."

One great thing is that no matter how hard you try, Islam will continue to grow and we muslims will not look for a new testament QURAN cos we dnt need to revise the word of God. The way you decide to interpret is your problem.

Now back to ur sentimental and illogical claims... you think fight according to the Quran is only when you cut off someone's head or wen you throw bomb at a disbeliever? For your information, NO. As a matter of fact, wat am doing now is fighting for my religion.. my retaliation is in accordance with your attack. If you have tried to attack me with cutlass cos am a muslim, it will be very stupid of me to fight back by texting you... and do you know wat your bible said abt the unbelievers ? I bet you don't
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't hide under abuses like your fellow islamists. Explain how going forth with heavy-arm and light-arm means peace.
my brother I already used quran2vs190 to clarify it pls check the post you quoted
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
hayzed1090:

One great thing is that no matter how hard you try, Islam will continue to grow and we muslims will not look for a new testament QURAN cos we dnt need to revise the word of God. The way you decide to interpret is your problem.

Now back to ur sentimental and illogical claims... you think fight according to the Quran is only when you cut off someone's head or wen you throw bomb at a disbeliever? For your information, NO. As a matter of fact, wat am doing now is fighting for my religion.. my retaliation is in accordance with your attack. If you have tried to attack me with cutlass cos am a muslim, it will be very stupid of me to fight back by texting you... and do you know wat your bible said abt the unbelievers ? I bet you don't
hehe new testament KORaN..never

Nice one my brother
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:

What do these mean in relation to your explanation:

Who first attacked Muhammad there?

So fighting people to force islam on them is islamic peace?

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be SAFE. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Who first attacked who?

My friend, stop lying.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

What do these mean in relation to your explanation:

Who first attacked Muhammad there?

So fighting people to force islam on them is islamic peace?

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be SAFE. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Who first attacked who?

My friend, stop lying.
for the third time the KORAN is the guide for checking the correctness of other books...so when you want to disprove the koran use the Koran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finding The Perfect Spouse / An Essay on Life And Death In The Quran / Rumbun Hotuna: Hajjin Bana A Kasa Mai Tsarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.