Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9283 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:
So allahh requires all able-bodied muslims to be terrorists.

No room for Muslims sitting on the fence otherwise painful doom is awaiting them. You better renounce allahh and embrace the Lord of peace, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...(John 14:27)

The true PEACE they cannot see it. This validates the
Apostle Paul when he said:

2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You skipped Quran-47;34--
indeed those Who are faithless
and BAR(prevent people) from
the way of Allah and then die in
this manner Allah will never
forgive them

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary
and faint-hearted, crying for
PEACE, when ye should be
uppermost.

Allah said they should not
seek peace but instead
continue warring.

allahh said those infidels who DIED have no forgiveness in 47:34 and muslims should not look for PEACE for those alive in 47:35.

Is that not what I have been saying then? That means muslims are enjoined to make war with the infidels and not make PEACE with them.

Now, explain this verse:

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah. And those
with him are HARD against the
disbelievers and merciful among
themselves.....
surah48vs29----by being HARD,FIRM,STRICT with DISBELIEVERS it means----They are not such that the
disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can
neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement.
The disbelievers have no power to turn them away
from the great objective for the sake of which they
have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon
him) even at the cost of their lives.

Every religion is adviced to do thesame as regard DISBELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVE---II corinthians6vs14---Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For
what do righteousness and wickedness have in
common? Or what fellowship can light have with
darkness?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
surah48vs29----by being HARD,FIRM,STRICT with DISBELIEVERS it means----They are not such that the
disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can
neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement.
The disbelievers have no power to turn them away
from the great objective for the sake of which they
have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon
him) even at the cost of their lives.

Every religion is adviced to do thesame as regard DISBELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVE---II corinthians6vs14---Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For
what do righteousness and wickedness have in
common? Or what fellowship can light have with
darkness?

Lies !

HARD against disbelievers but MERCIFUL to themselves. The opposite of MERCIFUL is the HARD (i.e MERCILESS). Simple English statement.

Be not unqually yoked with unbelievers is not to be WICKED against them but not do what they are doing. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Lies !

HARD against disbelievers but MERCIFUL to themselves. The opposite of MERCIFUL is the HARD (i.e MERCILESS). Simple English statement.

Be not unqually yoked with unbelievers is not to be WICKED against them but not do what they are doing. Simple.
lol...I have made my point

The koran clearly state---DO not LEt EVEN HATRED for a people lead you towards commiting injustice--quran5vs8

To clarify more on the verse read the exegesis of the verse and see for your self

Have a nice night

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
fine question brother..the jizya applies to non muslims staying muslim land permanently and the poor,women,widom and other unprivileged non-muslims are exempted from it

And this jizya is fixed and is used as a compensation or donation for the poor and unprivileged non-muslims alike...so this non-muslim who a obligated to pay jizya are seen as part or citizens of the country and should contribute In the welfare of the land

As for muslims they are obligated to pay zakat which is about 2.5% of your annual earnings or more depending on generosity
What is d real purpose(s) of imposing jizah on non-muslims only?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
adullam210:

What is d real purpose(s) of imposing jizah on non-muslims only?
as this non-muslims on whom jizya are imposed stayed in the muslim land PERMANENTLY it is a fee for the protection of the Non-muslims by the muslim government and it is worthy to note that non muslims who are only residing in the muslim lands temporarily don't pay jizya

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by vooks: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
as this non-muslims on whom jizya are imposed stayed in the muslim land PERMANENTLY it is a fee for the protection of the Non-muslims by the muslim government and it is worthy to note that non muslims who are only residing in the muslim lands temporarily don't pay jizya

The Muslim government protects all, Muslims and non-Muslims, levies 2.5% zakat on the Muslims. Why would non Muslims pay more (jizya goes as high as 50%) for the same government services of protection? Jizya I seems is nothing more than an incentive to convert; convert and pay 2.5% or remain a kafir and pay 50%. Extortion

Note, exempting the poor and the young and the insane is common sense; they have no means of paying anyway so it is not some sort of favor. No government levies taxes on zero income
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Billygee2u: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:
Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; AND WHOSO TURNETH BACK, HIM WILL HE PUNISH WITH PAINFUL DOOM"

This verse says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

THAT IS WHY TERRORISTS KILL NON-VIOLENT MUSLIMS AS ALLAH HIMSELF SAID THEY WILL SUFFER TORMENT IN HELL.

Why because:

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU,AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way ARE MUCH GREATER IN WORTH IN ALLAH'S SIGHT. These are they who are triumphant."

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Billygee2u: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Keepshining:
Now i know.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Billygee2u: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:
So allahh requires all able-bodied muslims to be terrorists.

No room for Muslims sitting on the fence otherwise painful doom is awaiting them. You better renounce allahh and embrace the Lord of peace, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...(John 14:27).

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
boykas:

Are you claiming that there are none in the bible??

Terror verses in the bible(old testament to be precise) are descriptive historical records of the israelite military expeditions whilst in the quoran the terror verses are open ended instructions to muslims to terrorise all non muslims till religion is only for allahh. You cannot not condemn these terrorists without condemning the source of their inspiration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
Protection from who or what? What percentage of their income should be paid as jizah? And zakat, paid by Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by delishpot: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
tartar9:
sharrap liar! which peace?
"do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

Its the sword you are seeing now. Affiliating with christ brings out the sword. Ask those christians in those countries where they are asked to convert or die.
Was that verse wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
boykas:

Are you claiming that there are none in the bible??

Nairaland muslim. grin
Wanting to make noise with old testament.

We don't use those barbaric laws to the letter. Relax, come up with something new.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...I have made my point

The koran clearly state---DO not LEt EVEN HATRED for a people lead you towards commiting injustice--quran5vs8

To clarify more on the verse read the exegesis of the verse and see for your self

Have a nice night

The quran is not credible. For every verse, there is the contradictory verse. If it says an act is good in a verse, it would say it is bad in another. So if someone accuses the quran of saying an act is bad, muslims would quickly say no and quote the contradictory verse that says it is good. Muslims defend the quran with its contradictions and that is exactly what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

The quran is not credible. For every verse, there is the contradictory verse. If it says an act is good in a verse, it would say it is bad in another. So if someone accuses the quran of saying an act is bad, muslims would quickly say no and quote the contradictory verse that says it is good. Muslims defend the quran with its contradictions and that is exactly what you are doing.
that's because you're ignorant and bent on disproving the Koran.

Cause if you're not ignorant you will understand does verses clearly

And if you are not bent on disproving the koran you wouldn't quote surahs like 2vs193 and turn a blind eye to 190 or surah 47vs3nd4 and run away from vs1

Well all your efforts has gone to waste try harder next time

This is my last reply to you on this trend so don't bother quoting
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
again you commit the same mistakes

You skipped Quran-47;34--indeed those Who are faithless and BAR(prevent people) from the way of Allah and then die in this manner Allah will never forgive them

Same crime you committed with the second verse

You skipped Quran9vs13--will you not Fight the PEOPLE WHO BROKE THEIR PLEDGES and RESOLVED TO EXPEL THE APOSTLE and OPENED(hostilities) against then INITIALLY?

Already expelled QURAN3vs151--its of the terror of the hereafter for non believers,wrongdoers and faithless---what objection do you have against this??

Quran8vs59-60--explains itself---but verse56 makes it clearer------THOSE wtih whom you made a TREATY(of peace),and who VIOLATED their treaty EVERY TIME and WHO and Not GODweary----

Verse61 goes further to clarify---and if they INCLINE towards peace,then you(too) incline toward it and put your Trust in God

---how come you got to verse3and 4 of surah47 without passing through Verse1

Quran47vs1--those who are(themselves) FAITHLESS and BAR(prevent,,prosecute e.t.c) from the way of Allah---He has made their works go awry

And then you deem it truthful to skip a part of verse4 because it does not suit your objectives right

THE PARt YOU SKIPPED
----thereafter either oblige them(by setting them free) or take ransom till the war lays down it burdens

Don't listen to them, even when they quote bible they skip some verse, talk less of Quran. They want to make everybody believe their man god by force. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
that's because you're ignorant and bent on disproving the Koran.

Cause if you're not ignorant you will understand does verses clearly

And if you are not bent on disproving the koran you wouldn't quote surahs like 2vs193 and turn a blind eye to 190 or surah 47vs3nd4 and run away from vs1

Well all your efforts has gone to waste try harder next time

This is my last reply to you on this trend so don't bother quoting

Reasonable muslims have caught my message. Islam is a deceipt going by the contents of the quran. allahh is satan disguising to be God and brought islam to deceive humanity.
He created islam with double standard, saying 'yes' to a subject in a verse and 'no' to the same subject in another verse, showing he is not reliable. He kept replacing his revelations as if he was making mistakes to deceive the spiritually ignorant muslims. He also have blocked their ears not to hear the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

May God deliver you in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Don't listen to them, even when they quote bible they skip some verse, talk less of Quran. They want to make everybody believe their man god by force. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it not unreasonable to believe in Muhammad's revelations, the quran that denies Jesus as the Son of God?

Muhammad didn't possess the characters of someone God can use as a prophet. How do you believe the revelation of a murderer, rapist, womanizer, carravan robber, liar ? The true God cannot have such a man as his prophet. Never.

It then means everything he said in the quran is from Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Is it not unreasonable to believe in Muhammad's revelations, the quran that denies Jesus as the Son of God?

Muhammad didn't possess the characters of someone God can use as a prophet. How do you believe the revelation of a murderer, rapist, womanizer, carravan robber, liar ? The true God cannot have such a man as his prophet. Never.

It then means everything he said in the quran is from Satan.

Even son of your fellow Christians still have doubt in their mind concerning Sonship of Jesus. Nothing qualify him as the son of God.
God has no Son, would you start using your brain for the first time?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Even son of your fellow Christians still have doubt in their mind concerning Sonship of Jesus. Nothing qualify him as the son of God.
God has no Son, would you start using your brain for the first time?

Here you come again, you don't use your brain to discern spiritual things because they are invisible.

Which fellow Christian children doubt Jesus Sonship? You lie freely because your god permits lying.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

hehehe.He tire me oh...I wonder How TRYING to prove another persons religion wrong makes theirs right

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
hehehe.He tire me oh...I wonder How TRYING to prove another persons religion wrong makes theirs right

while, all I know is that Jesus can never be God, nor Son of God.
You can never take him to a level beyond the level God put him, and that is A PROPTHET OF GOD.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Here you come again, you don't use your brain to discern spiritual things because they are invisible.

Which fellow Christian children doubt Jesus Sonship? You lie freely because your god permits lying.

What is spiritual about somebody been born without father, even after God made it know to you that he is alone in His dominion, His Majesty, His Kingship...
Must you prove to us that a man is God or what?

Look God is not man, and so He never beget anybody.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

I thought you read the quran. I expect you to have discovered that about 60% of the pages of the quran try very hard to disapprove the Jews and Christians to establish islam. Muhammad even killed many Jews and Christians based on their religious beliefs.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

What is spiritual about somebody been born without father, even after God made it know to you that he is alone in His dominion, His Majesty, His Kingship...
Must you prove to us that a man is God or what?

Look God is not man, and so He never beget anybody.

Well, you are not alone in the unbelief, people like you killed Jesus for calling himself the Son of God.

Everything about Jesus is denied by islam showing its FALSEHOOD.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Well, you are not alone in the unbelief, people like you killed Jesus for calling himself the Son of God.

Everything about Jesus is denied by islam showing its FALSEHOOD.

Really, did Jesus called himself son of God?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

while, all I know is that Jesus can never be God, nor Son of God.
You can never take him to a level beyond the level God put him, and that is A PROPTHET OF GOD.

According to islamic allahh who confessed to being the greatest of deceivers and mohammed who was a notorious armed robber, womaniser, liar and murderer. Why will you believe the testimonies of such vile characters? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Really, did Jesus called himself son of God?

Yes, he did and it was the reason they killed him.

John 19:7
The Jewish leaders insisted, "We
have a law, and according to that
law he must die, because he
claimed to be the Son of God.

John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father
hath sanctified, and sent into the
world, Thou blasphemest; because
I said, I am the Son of God?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, he did and it was the reason they killed him.

John 19:7
The Jewish leaders insisted, "We
have a law, and according to that
law he must die, because he
claimed to be the Son of God.

John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father
hath sanctified, and sent into the
world, Thou blasphemest; because
I said, I am the Son of God?

It is a lie, he never said so.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Annunaki:

According to islamic allahh who confessed to being the greatest of deceivers and mohammed who was a notorious armed robber, womaniser, liar and murderer. Why will you believe the testimonies of such viles characters? undecided

You can only abuse whenever you are out of point. Jesus is not God, or son of God. It can never happen.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

It is a lie, he never said so.

Do you think the Bible is like quran that is total lies?

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Pay A Missed Solat When Menstruation Stops? / What To Be Done If Eid Coincides With Jumuah (friday)? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.