Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9288 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by boykas(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
gimakon:

Nairaland muslim. grin
Wanting to make noise with old testament.

We don't use those barbaric laws to the letter. Relax, come up with something new.

@ annunaki

Thank God you knew so I rest my case

M grin
gimakon:

Nairaland muslim. grin
Wanting to make noise with old testament.

We don't use those barbaric laws to the letter. Relax, come up with something new.

@ annunaki

Thank God you knew so I rest my case

M
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Do you think the Bible is like quran that is total lies?

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets

[size=14pt]
Ok let us put bible to test:

CONTRADICTIONS IN BIBLE

1. The "Lord" tempted David... 2 Samuel 24:1 or "Satan" Provoke David... I Chronicles 21:1

2. 700 or 7000 "Horsemen" or "footmen"...? 2 Samuel 10:18 vs 1Chronicles 19:18

3. Solomon had 2000 baths or 3000 baths? 1 Kings 7:26 vs 2 Chronicles 4:5

4. Solomon had 4000 stalls of horses or 40000? 2 Chronicles 9:25 vs 1 Kings 4:26

5. Did Saul enquire of the Lord or didn't he? 1 Samuel 28:6 vs 1 Chronicles 10:13-14

6. Heaven, no man hath ascended John 3:13 Contradicted by: 2 Kings 2:11 Elijah ascended, and Genesis 5:24 Enoch ascended.

7. Jesus lost "None" of his disciples John 18:9 Contradicted by: He lost only "One" John 17:12

8. "ALL" are sinners Contradicted by: "Whosoever is born of God DOTH NOT commits sin... "

If you can clear this confusion from your so call bible then you can say bible is 100% truth. By the way this is just a tip of the iceberg, I reserved the remaining ones for another day.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Don't listen to them, even when they quote bible they skip some verse, talk less of Quran. They want to make everybody believe their man god by force. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did God create Islam? Why do muslims hate themselves so much that they kill each other to be the best in allahs eyes? Is allah a god of confusion? Do you think islam is growing and will dominate the world seeing how they kill themselves?

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Annunaki:

According to islamic allahh who confessed to being the greatest of deceivers and mohammed who was a notorious armed robber, womaniser, liar and murderer. Why will you believe the testimonies of such vile characters? undecided

grin grin
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:

Did God create Islam? Why do muslims hate themselves so much that they kill each other to be the best in allahs eyes? Is allah a god of confusion? Do you think islam is growing and will dominate the world seeing how they kill themselves?

And why did the catholic Trinitarians Killed millions of Christians (the protestants, Unitarian, etc), definitely, Christianity is not the handy work of God.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2015
mamsong9:

You can only abuse whenever you are out of point. Jesus is not God, or son of God. It can never happen.

But the quran proved Jesus is a creator. And the Quran presents criteria to distinguish the true God from false gods.

Is He then Who creates like him who does not create? Do you not then mind?... And those whom they call on besides Allah have not created anything while they are themselves created; Dead (are they), not living, and they know not when they shall be raised. S. 16:17, 20-21 Shakir
And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir

If God creates Jesus according to quran and jesus created a bird. This makes two creators in the quran or it saying Jesus is God because this attribute is for God only.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:

But the quran proved Jesus is a creator. And the Quran presents criteria to distinguish the true God from false gods.

Is He then Who creates like him who does not create? Do you not then mind?... And those whom they call on besides Allah have not created anything while they are themselves created; Dead (are they), not living, and they know not when they shall be raised. S. 16:17, 20-21 Shakir
And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life. S. 25:3 Shakir

If God creates Jesus according to quran and jesus created a bird. This makes two creators in the quran or it saying Jesus is God because this attribute is for God only.

No, God gave him the power to do it, as he gave many prophets power to perform one miracle of the other.
So he did it by God's permission.

Do you no that when Jesus was asked about the day of Judgment, he said nobody knows the day, not even the angels in the heaven except the father. SO HOW CAN HE BE GOD IF HE KNOWS NOTHING?

Now let me ask you one questions, what do you say of some of your pastors that claimed that they resurrect death bodies? Are you going to call them God also?

God please give Christians a bit of logic so that they would come out of this darkness.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2015
JESUS TURNING CLAY INTO LIVING BIRDS

He will say: "I bring you a sign from your Lord. From clay I will make for you the likeness of a bird. I shall breath into it and, by God's leave, it shall become a living bird."
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2015
mamsong9:

And why did the catholic Trinitarians Killed millions of Christians (the protestants, Unitarian, etc), definitely, Christianity is not the handy work of God.

Show me the Christians killing Christians in any Christian state. Just like the shia and sunnis do today?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
mamsong9:

No, God gave him the power to do it, as he gave many prophets power to perform one miracle of the other.
So he did it by God's permission.
No, this is not a permission. Only the Almighty God can create a life.

Do you no that when Jesus was asked about the day of Judgment, he said nobody knows the day, not even the angels in the heaven except the father. SO HOW CAN HE BE GOD IF HE KNOWS NOTHING?

Did Jesus told u He was God in tbe Bible? But The coran said so.

Now let me ask you one questions, what do you say of some of your pastors that claimed that they resurrect death bodies? Are you going to call them God also?

No, they are not God. But they can do such miracles by calling on the name of Jesus. But they cant create a life. Only the creator has this attribute.

God please give Christians a bit of logic so that they would come out of this darkness.
The only dark religion is the one that kill to defend a dead mans name. And his religion. You can insult Jesus no christian will slap u or wotse kill you. But you cant insult Muhammad. You will be killed because the quran supports this.

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2015
This picture is some of French cartoonists that were killed in January this year for caricaturing Muhammad.

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2015
If the quran does not encourage this. Mass muslims wont hold strong to this practice.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:
If the quran does not encourage this. Mass muslims wont hold strong to this practice.

Islam the religion of satanists !
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
These are d moderate Muslims! What would d radical or terrorists do?

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

No, this is not a permission. Only the Almighty God can create a life.

Did Jesus told u He was God in tbe Bible? But The coran said so.

No, they are not God. But they can do such miracles by calling on the name of Jesus. But they cant create a life. Only the creator has this attribute.

The only dark religion is the one that kill to defend a dead mans name. And his religion. You can insult Jesus no christian will slap u or wotse kill you. But you cant insult Muhammad. You will be killed because the quran supports this.

Jesus is not God, he can never be, Quran never said so. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

Show me the Christians killing Christians in any Christian state. Just like the shia and sunnis do today?

A very good example are your christians brothers that disgust as ISIS and are killing Muslims around the world.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

While, we know you people to be liars, Jesus can never be God. Jesus is Human being like you.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

Jesus is not God, he can never be, Quran never said so. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And since when did the quoran become a credible source of information
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

A very good example are your christians brothers that disgust as ISIS and are killing Muslims around the world.

Typical al taquiya muslim lying to protect islam. Kontinu mohamed(sbuh) will be proud of you.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

Even son of your fellow Christians still have doubt in their mind concerning Sonship of Jesus. Nothing qualify him as the son of God.
God has no Son, would you start using your brain for the first time?

How sure are you? Can you prove it?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

I knew it. I said this once on nairaland.

Read my signature and know ye well that your religion is almost abhorred it every nook and cranny of the world. Islam and Christianity are as different as the distance from the earth to the sky. Your Muslim brothers see this and convert every second into christendom.
If Christianity is what you say it is, why would your sheikh, who preaches core radical islam run to us for salvation. Several of you are called apostles and not only do we welcome you, we do not kill you like you kill us.
You may be an honest Muslim, but around the world, islam has been given a bad name, not speaking with the Quran or bible here, speaking politically.

Read here how the world sees islam

This is bad. I feel the misconceptions about fastest growing religion is blinding you all further. Funny you attack Christians and your fellow muslim brothers turn round and attack you, likewise the people from Buddha.

It's a shame. Islam can do better.
Islam is ISIS, ISIS is islam.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
mamsong9:

Where did you see this one.

Na this nonsense you day read?
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/arianism.html

Kai na wa o.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2015
mamsong9:

[size=14pt]
Ok let us put bible to test:

CONTRADICTIONS IN BIBLE

1. The "Lord" tempted David... 2 Samuel 24:1 or "Satan" Provoke David... I Chronicles 21:1

2. 700 or 7000 "Horsemen" or "footmen"...? 2 Samuel 10:18 vs 1Chronicles 19:18

3. Solomon had 2000 baths or 3000 baths? 1 Kings 7:26 vs 2 Chronicles 4:5

4. Solomon had 4000 stalls of horses or 40000? 2 Chronicles 9:25 vs 1 Kings 4:26

5. Did Saul enquire of the Lord or didn't he? 1 Samuel 28:6 vs 1 Chronicles 10:13-14

6. Heaven, no man hath ascended John 3:13 Contradicted by: 2 Kings 2:11 Elijah ascended, and Genesis 5:24 Enoch ascended.

7. Jesus lost "None" of his disciples John 18:9 Contradicted by: He lost only "One" John 17:12

8. "ALL" are sinners Contradicted by: "Whosoever is born of God DOTH NOT commits sin... "

If you can clear this confusion from your so call bible then you can say bible is 100% truth. By the way this is just a tip of the iceberg, I reserved the remaining ones for another day.

[/size]

Nonsense!

Always trying to derail threads for lack of defence.

If it is contradictions you want, find plenty here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

Always trying to derail threads for lack of defence.

If it is contradictions you want, find plenty here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

If you read those verses with their commentaries you would understand. but because you are a Christian you can never go to that extend.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamsong9:

Suicide bombers shout ALLAH AKUBAR. ...BOMB EXPLODE GBAM..... grin grin
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamsong9:

While, we know you people to be liars, Jesus can never be God. Jesus is Human being like you.

He is in the Quran because he made a bird out of clay... tongue
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by plappville(f): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Annunaki:

Same book that once contain the SATANIC VERSE. . undecided
Because they removed it and replaced it . They think they can erase the historical truth about this verse... cheesy
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
plappville:

He is in the Quran because he made a bird out of clay... tongue

Do you have brain at all.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Annunaki:

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by talkingtruth: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
mamsong9:

If you read those verses with their commentaries you would understand. but because you are a Christian you can never go to that extend.

Which commentaries?

The contradictions are so clear that if anybody comments otherwise, he must be a liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
talkingtruth:

Which commentaries?

The contradictions are so clear that if anybody comments otherwise, he must be a liar.

Their commentaries are always full of lies and depending on the agenda of the author designed to use kitman to conceal or justify vile acts in the quoran whilst blaming christians and jews for the evil they commit. Last time I read a tasfir, I almost puked. The lies in it were so glaring and I was amazed at the audacity of the 'scholar' who wrote it but then again I remembered being a muslim he is supposed to lie to further the cause of islam.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by talkingtruth: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Annunaki:

Their commentaries are always full of lies and depending on the agenda of the author designed to use kitman to conceal or justify vile acts in the quoran whilst blaming christians and jews for the evil they commit. Last time I read a tasfir, I almost puked. The lies in it were so glaring and I was amazed at the audacity of the 'scholar' who wrote it but then again I remembered being a muslim he is supposed to lie to further the cause of islam.

True talk !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Be Done If Eid Coincides With Jumuah (friday)? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims / Happy Islamic New Year 1431

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.