Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Graphics Artist Needed Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Artist Needed Urgently (1075 Views)

Hello To All Naira Lander Graphics Artist. I Have A Strong Passion For Graphics / If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng / Freelance Graphics Artist Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Artist Needed Urgently by imasineffect(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Graphics Artist needed Urgently around Ikotun side pls call this number 08122537132 (Tosin)
Re: Graphics Artist Needed Urgently by chrislong(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
graphics is usually easy in the sense that it gives flexibility and allows jobs to be done from virtually anywhere. if you think you can work with someone far please contact my whatsapp 09036603919 and you can check some of my works on my own thread. thanks
Re: Graphics Artist Needed Urgently by imasineffect(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
chrislong:
graphics is usually easy in the sense that it gives flexibility and allows jobs to be done from virtually anywhere. if you think you can work with someone far please contact my whatsapp 09036603919 and you can check some of my works on my own thread. thanks

I understand Graphics can be done anywhere but the company need a full time Graphic Artist..Sorry

(1) (Reply)

20 Incredible Photos That Are Impossible To Believe / Cartoon Effect#need Help / My Biro Sketch Titled : Igba Ewe (childhood Era) Style : Pointillism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.