Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) (46623 Views)

Couple Celebrate Over 50 Years Of Marriage / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kazrem:
Me like am ni and will want US to use such. grin
No be me and you undecided
Re: Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:

No be me and you undecided
grin okay. Make we no use club logo?
Re: Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) by Owuala1981: 2:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Nice to be here. My name is Emmanuel Owuala, the core Arsenal Fan that wedded on August 28, 2014. Someone drew my attention here on the issue of my wedding where I celebrated the 2014 FA cup my team @arsenalFC won in the same year after 10years of no trophy as my wedding cake. I love to first thank Nairaland for the honour done my wife and I by publishing our wedding event, a very big thank you. Secondly, I love to report that my marriage is doing very fine, blessed with 2 beautiful kids(guy n babe). The philosophy of doing so is that my club has thought me to be patient, that just like my club, every marriages has its ups and downs, but with patience, resilience, hard work, innovations, love and passion and team work, victory is certain. Sometimes, its good to be more positive when you see something that is unusual. Thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.