Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram (2186 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Monimatic(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Boko Haram on Saturday claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing on a Shiite Muslim procession near the northern Nigerian city of Kano that killed 22 people . The hardline Islamist group said in a statement in Arabic on social media its bomber “ detonated his explosives which led to the death” of the victims on Friday . “ And by the permission of Allah these attacks of ours against Shi ’ a polytheists will continue until we cleanse the earth of their filth , ” it warned . At least 21 people were initially reported killed but the toll rose after one more person was confirmed dead . “ For now , we have 22 deaths following the death of one more person yesterday . Thirty- eight people have also been injured , two of whom have been discharged from the hospital , ” one of the organisers of the march Ali Kakaki told AFP Saturday . He said that , despite the attack on Friday , the Islamic Movement of Nigeria members had continued their march from Kano to Zaria in neighbouring Kaduna state, where their leader Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky is based . The march is to mark Ashura , which commemorates the death of Hussein , the grandson of the Prophet Mohammed . “ Following the attack , many more of our members have joined the procession , ” Kakaki said , adding that they aimed to arrive at their destination next week . Friday ’ s attack took place in the village of Dakasoye, some 20 kilometres (13 miles ) south of the city of Kano . One of the procession ’ s organisers said a bomber clad in black ran into the crowd and detonated his explosives . Boko Haram , the radical Sunni jihadists who want to create a hardline Islamic state in northeast Nigeria , has previously been blamed for attacks on Shia Muslims in the region . Boko Haram , whose six - year insurgency has left at least 17 , 000 people dead and made more than 2 . 6 million homeless , condemns Shias as heretics who should be killed . The group has increasingly used suicide bombers against “ soft” civilian targets since the start of a military offensive earlier this year that pushed them out of territory they controlled. Nigeria ’ s President Muhammadu Buhari has given his military commanders until next month to end the conflict but there are fears that suicide and bomb attacks may persist .

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/we-will-wipe-out-shiite-muslims-says-boko-haram/
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Hefemale: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol, bubu reply ya bois

3 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by baby124: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wait a minute. They are no longer fighting against western education? Looks like their mission statement has changed. We need a press release from Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Mrbigman1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Am not a Muslim but I can say something here.

It's just like jehova witness trying to kill catholics or pentecostal try to wipe out the orthodox church cos they read and understands the bible better.

In Islam, dey re divided in 3 that I can remember.

The Derica

The Izalla

And the.......

I know they ve different ways of calling out prayers in the morning and timing is a bit different.

The Izalla are more "radical" they keep long bareds, ve a "jump up" clothing and many more extreme religious believe.

I dnt know which group the boko haram is representing? But I strongly believe they re the Izalla group of company.

Anyway, am not that much conversant since I left the north 9 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by sissylucy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
The six months Baba Buhari promised he will wipe awt book haram has long gone and instead of their bombing reducing it has worsened

Buhari deceived Nigerians with "change" seeing dat we badly wanted it

2 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by YourNemesis: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eyin le mo.
Na you people sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hahahahahaha.. OK nah. Nemesis

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by opiaoku: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Buhari is the chief terrorist - Elrufai
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Generalkorex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
na wa o
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by PHAYOL81: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Have they quickly forgotten the fate awaiting anybody murdering his brother for no viable cause... and the promise of peace the religion came to preach through holy prophet (SAW) and the lessons in SURAT IKHLAS?
Hell awaits the bad lots, so claim most of the injunctions. .. I 'll gladly wait with them till the trumpet sound and see who serve the MIGHTIEST trully.
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
And then one stupid muslim will now say bokoharam isnt islamic. God, why are muslims stupid? why cnt they see the cage they live in!? why are they so violent? Why did buhari even win d election?!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by cleatoris: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
YourNemesis:
Eyin le mo.
Na you people sabi.
Abi o!
That would mean fewer moslems to worry about.

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by captainflash(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
The change is here, grin grin grin so
Blame it on our leaders.
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by cleatoris: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
SegunAdewole:
Even if Nigeria is made Fully islamic country, sunnis will keep killing Shiites and vice versa. Which kain religion be this sef?
Islam, Radical Islam, and Boko Haram/ISIS are ALL one in the same until the "missing and absent" muslims start cleaning up their mosques and start showing their opposition to violence.
Did you see the massive protest against ISIS by any local mosque after the Paris attack? No, no you did not. Thats the problem-Islam.

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by mightyhazel: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Botu why? shocked

4 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by localblood(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oh God! People have been scammed with religion since year 1. #gullibles
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by tonychristopher: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is a nice move .fewer Muslims equals to few troubles

Wetin concern me ?

1 Like

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Am not a Muslim but I can say something here.

It's just like jehova witness trying to kill catholics or pentecostal try to wipe out the orthodox church cos they read and understands the bible better.

In Islam, dey re divided in 3 that I can remember.

The Derica

The Izalla

And the.......

I know they ve different ways of calling out prayers in the morning and timing is a bit different.

The Izalla are more "radical" they keep long bareds, ve a "jump up" clothing and many more extreme religious believe.

I dnt know which group the boko haram is representing? But I strongly believe they re the Izalla group of company.

Anyway, am not that much conversant since I left the north 9 years ago.

Boko HARAM represent sunni
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Csami(m): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Godspeed boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by agadez007(m): 12:34am On Nov 29, 2015
sunnita muslims can keep killing sh.i.t muslims and vice versace,i dont give a damn buh make them face their north

even if they wan come south,make them face Waste,their slaves resides there
Re: We Will Wipe Out Shiite Muslims , Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Who is sponsoring this boko boys

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Chat : Can You Hear What Mr President Is Saying ? / Senator Ben Bruce Has American Citizenship. / Here Are The List Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria That Operates US Banks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.