Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

When The Right One Loves You Right. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Right One Loves You Right. (8175 Views)

Baby Names No One Loves Any More - (check It Out) / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Right One Loves You Right. by alwelldinho(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Often time we find ourselves in a relationship we wish it will never end. While a portion of us aren't that lucky. Do you know what it takes to be a "successful relationship"?

This is a question many guys/ladies cant give an accurate answer to. but the truth remains that for a relationship to be tagged "successful", much sacrifices are involved..

Im sure many of you will say 'I do my best', or 'I give my all to make it work', some guys will say 'I provided everything she ever wanted'. truth is, a successful relationship takes more than mere gifts.

You are free to list other ways you can have a "successful relationship " . im sure there are more experienced men/women in the house who has seen it all and, please feel free to educate us.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by pet4ril(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Trust, love, tolerance and understanding is the key. Money and gifts is not everything but happiness is ones most priority in a relationship

1 Like

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by crazyabbey(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Relationship will last longer when there is freedom. Just let your partner do there thing, play along and don't be too possessive a good relationship don't focus too much on the past or d future they focus on the present.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
It just feels right
He's not only your friend but that someone you can never get bore with
No matter how many hours you spend together always something to talk about
These relationships are rare
i must have been lucky to experience 2 of it
Can't say how it happened but I found out I was growing in love daily
Yes we might not talk for hours or days but I never was outta love
The bond was crazy

All I saw was a friend a brother a gossip mate a sexual toy a lover my play mate in him
Never regretted the love we shared
But hey sometimes you can't have all you ever want

I nagged him out(LDR)
Said I went crazy cheesy cheesy
I know
I COULD BE A TERRIBLE NAG especially when I WANT SOMETHING
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by uboma(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:
It just feels right
The bond was crazy

All I saw was a friend a brother a gossip mate a sexual toy a lover my play mate in him

I nagged him out(LDR)
I know

What a sad way to loose such rare but wonderful relationship.

I hope you are cutting down on your nagging habit.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:
It just feels right
The bond was crazy

I nagged him out(LDR)
I know
Tell me more about the LDR, Was is inter state, country etc? How did you both manage it. How did you manage it, personally?
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by PHAYOL81: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
You must be ready to learn and try put each days knowledge to proper constructive use right from the next day. To me, marriage is an institution where the acqisition of knowledge should be an everyday thing and that shall lead you aright on how much endurance, trust, tolerance, hardwork and reliability you d rather input for long sustainability.

1 Like

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

What a sad way to loose such rare but wonderful relationship.

I hope you are cutting down on your nagging habit.

Nope
That's part of me
kiss kiss kiss
I can't stop it
Hehehehehehe
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by uboma(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Nope That's part of me kiss kiss kiss I can't stop it Hehehehehehe

Lol.
Please learn to stop it. Its not healthy.

1 Like

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Adaobi12:
Tell me more about the LDR, Was is inter state, country etc? How did you both manage it. How did you manage it, personally?

Well
I think I managed it well at some point but I am a crazy kinda woman
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have had both of interstate and country
I must say I enjoyed it sha but when that thing stings ehn
Call it PMS
cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Lol.

Please learn to stop it. Its not healthy.

Really?
Pla tell me not to nag him.when I am hot cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by uboma(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Really? Pla tell me not to nag him.when I am hot cheesy cheesy cheesy

Try pouring very cold water on your head when you get hot next time.
Lol
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Try pouring very cold water on your head when you get hot next time.

Lol

Na
Makes it worse and it feels like I should devour the person

Don't make me start nagging you young man
undecided undecided
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by uboma(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dyt:

Na Makes it worse and it feels like I should devour the person
Don't make me start nagging you young man undecided undecided

Lol.
I leave in peace biko before you get hot on me.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
uboma:

Lol.

I leave in peace biko before you get hot on me.

angry angry angry
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2015
alwelldinho:
Often time we find ourselves in a relationship we wish it will never end. While a portion of us aren't that lucky. Do you know what it takes to be a "successful relationship"?

This is a question many guys/ladies cant give an accurate answer to. but the truth remains that for a relationship to be tagged "successful", much sacrifices are involved..

Im sure many of you will say 'I do my best', or 'I give my all to make it work', some guys will say 'I provided everything she ever wanted'. truth is, a successful relationship takes more than mere gifts.

You are free to list other ways you can have a "successful relationship " . im sure there are more experienced men/women in the house who has seen it all and, please feel free to educate us.

@bold

I am glad that you put successful in quotation marks because I was wondering who taught you that a successful relationship requires sacrifice.

I disagree completely. A successful relationship is full of love, fun and joy. It feels like home. Even when you have disagreements, they serve you to develop the relationship and make the relationship interesting and exciting. A successful relationship FLOWS.

Don't let anyone tell you that you need to work hard to get it or to make sacrifices. The opposite is true. wink

2 Likes

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by DollyParton1(f): 1:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

@bold

I am glad that you put successful in quotation marks because I was wondering who taught you that a successful relationship requires sacrifice.

I disagree completely. A successful relationship is full of love, fun and joy. It feels like home. Even when you have disagreements, they serve you to develop the relationship and make the relationship interesting and exciting. A successful relationship FLOWS.

Don't let anyone tell you that you need to work hard to get it or to make sacrifices. The opposite is true. wink

I disagree.
A successful relationship doesn't just flows.
It requires hard work.
It requires sacrifices.
It requires being mindful of your partner.
His/her needs.
It feels like home when you make it home.
Compromise.
It is filled with love, joy and fun when both parties give up their selfishness in whatever form and however minute it is.
Disagreement makes the relationship healthier only when both parties sit to talk and sort out the issues causing disagreement.
You don't let disagreement flow. You don't sulk when their is disagreement.
You talk about it in an healthy way, however inconvenient that is.
No matter how long it takes for both parties to calm down, you have to talk about it.
Those are some of the hard work which at the end of the day results in successful relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Dyt:

Well I think I managed it well at some point but I am a crazy kinda woman cheesy cheesy cheesy I have had both of interstate and country I must say I enjoyed it sha but when that thing stings ehn Call it PMS cheesy cheesy
PMS, whats that?
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
PMS, whats that?

Pre menstrual syndrome
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

I disagree.
It requires hard work.
It requires sacrifices.
His/her needs.
Compromise.
It is filled with love, joy and fun when both parties give up their selfishness in whatever form and however minute it is.
Disagreement makes the relationship healthier only when both parties sit to talk and sort out the issues causing disagreement.
No matter how long it takes for both parties to calm down, you have to talk about it.
Those are some of the hard work which at the end of the day results in successful relationship.

Do I sense you talking about changing for my partner, not accepting me for me?
This is me a nag, whoever wants to love me will with all my imperfections
If a man is stingy and I know but still loves him, he can't change lai lai, me sticking with him is accepting his imperfections and making it perfect.

This is the logic
Don't hide yourself
Show this is you and trust me you won't ever have any issues to worry

All we want is just that someone that makes us feel perfect
That one that completes us no matter his or her flaws
That one you can go on and on and on with and still crushes on him
That very one made for you
Don't change for me as you will always get back to yourself if something lacks
Just be you and that your complete will meet you half way

Me I kuku have lots of imperfections
I nag
I am impulsive
And some bolt don't just loose, they fly off sometimes ask mynd44
tongue

Damn some men stinginess get grades sha

2 Likes

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

I disagree.
It requires hard work.
It requires sacrifices.
His/her needs.
Compromise.

This is your opinion.

I don't work hard on my relationship and I don't make any sacrifices but I enjoy it a lot.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Fkforyou(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2015
He.he.he..This thread seem wierd to me. I can't relate with it. I think I can relate with "when the wrong one loves you right"
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by alwelldinho(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Fkforyou:
He.he.he..This thread seem wierd to me. I can't relate with it.
I think I can relate with "when the wrong one loves you right"
it has always been when THE WRONG ONE LOVES YOU RIGHT but I decided to put a twist to it. I can assure you that I have learnt alot from comments seen so far
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Fkforyou(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2015
alwelldinho:
it has always been when THE WRONG ONE LOVES YOU RIGHT but I decided to put a twist to it. I can assure you that I have learnt alot from comments seen so far
Thats Good, to me they are all sounding like they are telling a fictional story. So when am inlove with someone am just going to lose myself entirely and spend my life trying to kiss their ass.....wow...thats hardwork.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by ToroJah: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Me i want to be loved by the right one too but the wrong ones keep coming my way, any help

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by teddybear007(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2015
ToroJah:
Me i want to be loved by the right one too but the wrong ones keep coming my way, any help

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Then love them right. Gracias.
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

@bold

I beg to disagree with you too Sir. A successful relationship doesn't come natural, and it isn't spontaneous. Sacrifices: time, resources etc must be made. Tolerance, empathy, understanding are all essential ingredients of a "successful" relationship. #my2cents

@op...what's your definition of a successful relationship?

1 Like

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2015
PiperAlpha:

I beg to disagree with you too Sir. A successful relationship doesn't come natural, and it isn't spontaneous. Sacrifices: time, resources etc must be made. Tolerance, empathy, understanding are all essential ingredients of a "successful" relationship. #my2cents

@op...what's your definition of a successful relationship?

It doesn't come natural because most of us were trained to think that it requires hard work but from my experience if it requires hard work then something is wrong. If the relationship is right, it flows. You don't feel like you are making a sacrifice for making out time with your spouse, you are keen on doing it. If you don't feel like spending time with your spouse and it feels like a sacrifice to you, what's the point of the relationship?

If I go shopping and see something that my spouse needs, I get it for him when the money is there and I enjoy getting it. I don't think of it as having made a sacrifice.

I don't tolerate my spouse. I appreciate my spouse.

As for empathy and understanding, it is required in all spheres of our life. I don't think it is hard work either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Dyt(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

It doesn't come natural because most of us were trained to think that it requires hard work but from my experience if it requires hard work then something is wrong. If the relationship is right, it flows. You don't feel like you are making a sacrifice for making out time with your spouse, you are keen on doing it. If you don't feel like spending time with your spouse and it feels like a sacrifice to you, what's the point of the relationship?

If I go shopping and see something that my spouse needs, I get it for him when the money is there and I enjoy getting it. I don't think of it as having made a sacrifice.

As for empathy and understanding, it is required in all spheres of our life. I don't think it is hard work either.

Oya shake body
Oya move body
Make you ring alarm
Shake body
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Dyt:

Oya shake body
Oya move body
Make you ring alarm
Shake body

gringrin

[size=3pt]I like your jolly kind of nature. Keep it up.[/size] wink

2 Likes

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

Bro, your second paragraph has laid credence to my assertions. Albeit, you are seeing that you haven't made any sacrifice,but realistically, you made a sacrifice. This act is not something that you'd do for a a random person.
The money given up there is a sacrifice. You can as well choose not to buy her anything at that moment, and you would have done nothing wrong.

The hard work I speak of is about being serious, making efforts, making compromise and being sensitive to your partner's needs.

I still stand by my opinion that a successful relationship will not come on a platter of gold. Sacrifice: resources (money), time etc must be made.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
PiperAlpha:

Bro, your second paragraph has laid credence to my assertions. Albeit, you are seeing that you haven't made any sacrifice,but realistically, you made a sacrifice. This act is not something that you'd do for a a random person.
The money given up there is a sacrifice. You can as well choose not to buy her anything at that moment, and you would have done nothing wrong.

How is spending money you have on someone you love a sacrifice? I would choose not to spend the money if I didn#t have it or if I didn't derive pleasure from spending it. I don't make sacrifices.

The hard work I speak of is about being serious, making efforts, making compromise and being sensitive to your partner's needs.

I am not serious, I am joyful. I don't make efforts, I have fun. If I didn't enjoy the relationship, I would remain single.

I still stand by my opinion that a successful relationship will not come on a platter of gold. Sacrifice: resources (money), time etc must be made.

Cheers.

My definition of a successful relationship is a relationship full of love, pleasure, joy and fun. If a relationship doesn't feel like it, it is not successful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Is Trying To Break My Home / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.