Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (33934 Views)

If You Have A Conscience, Answer This Question / The National Grazing Reserve Bill: The Greatest Evil Of All - FFK / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by obotblitz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by bellyman4u: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Can someone tell me the essence of Buhari's relocation of th military headquarters to Borno. And the removal of military checkpoints in the North. Nigeria has been scamed !

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
boko has really demoted our military status..we dnt desrve top 10 army power in africa...shame on our governance and if they really died may their soul rip..cover my face in shame..c hausa touts o killing army lyk ant

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by tintedniggz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
lets look at it from this angle, if the soldiers were indeed killed by BH, they wld hv claimed responsibility for it like they did for the recent bombing that went off in kaduna.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by bellyman4u: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
NIGERIA HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A GROUP OF DIABOLIC FRIENDS CALLED APC. THEIR MISSION IS YET TO BE REVEALED AND QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY TELL YOU !

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Got tired of scrolling. Brb
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
some people been reading and drawing endless inspiration from THE BOOK OF LAMENTATIONS lately.
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by cruzyteejay(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
It pays to be a wailercheesy
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by deavicky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
TimeManager:
O YE WAILERS MAY YOUR TEARS BE FULL. I Am Surprised That FFK Has Yet To Use His Anti-Wailing Syrub. First Of All, I Am Particularly Concerned About The Phantomed Missing And Killed Soldiers That Only Existed In The Figments Of Imagination Of FFK And His Wailing Family.It is a known fact that PDP has created some media platforms in the last one year and has invested heavily in them in the last couple of months but unfortunately, their bids to get the international attention on the alleged missing soldiers has not favoured them so far. But i have an excruciatingly bad news for them, this propaganda aint flying. FFK, MIZMYCOLI, PDP,.... Get the real families(not paid) of those soldiers on board so it could add weight to your claim,afterall we could see the families of the abducted chibok girls. Stop running with spurrious propaganda thinking the int'l community would jump right behind your spinless back. And for the rest of the write-up and those names he quoted, its a complete hogwash.
No Lie Only Truth!
just the way they presented some chibok family abi?
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by chiol: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
bellyman4u:
NIGERIA HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A GROUP OF DIABOLIC FRIENDS CALLED APC. THEIR MISSION IS YET TO BE REVEALED AND QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY TELL YOU !

Pls stop wailing. No more share the money. You will be enlisted for the 5k allowance by next year.
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by opribo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
ffk is on point, keep speaking the truth let the whole world hear and know what is happening here. how can we have a situation on our hands that requires evey help and machinery to deal yet yet it may seem the government is not giving it all the military might required. It may seem gEJS strategy towards the last days was winning until this APC guys took over,

2 Likes

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by bikefab(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
C'mon FFK, u just nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by marv1: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Blaming Jega for what? So Jega is so powerful to rig the incubent president out. How? Abeg tell another story ...
omolami:
buhari's presidency is the worse thing that ever happened to Nigeria of recent. Jega is to be blamed for rigging him in .Posterity will judge Jega
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
dammytosh:
FFK pushing very hard the way he pushed Jonathan to make him his campaign director.

Writing unsolicited thrash per second.

Loser
haven't you read that ffk uses cocaine? I never believe that but with this endless trash he has written I can tell you that he is a drug addict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bigprozzie:

We are crying for evidence of the death of 106 soldiers!

Who are they?

Did they sign up into the Nigerian Army as Anonymous soldiers?

Dont they have names?

Where were they stationed?

Where are their families?

The FG and the NA will never let you have that info so forget it. We all know that soldiers are killed every day in the north but how many of their names have been published? How many families of fallen soldiers have you seen?

Many of our soldiers died in Liberia and Siera Leone but till today, we don't have their names and have not seen their families.

2 Likes

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by obotblitz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by jomoh: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Endless wailing is dangerous to one's health.

PDP was not an option in the last election and it will not be in 2019. I guess it's the reason every PDPeeg has lost their sense of reasoning, in my opinion.

Well, 2019 is upon us before we realize it. Perhaps PDP will have a better candidate to defeat Buhari by then.

Time shall tell.

I don't know how far it is true but I find it very hard to believe that 100 and 5 plus another 39 trained Nigerian combatant(one of the best in the world) soldiers will be massacred and not even Boko Haram will be so much happy to claim responsibility for it.

Anyone that believes this PDP propaganda can and will definitely believe I share the same Grandmother with Obama.

PDP has started their own propaganda to tarnish the image of APC led FG. FFK is the chief propagandist but as usual PDP are not good at anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by Obiagu1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'll keep saying this.
It's only a stupid Igbo man that will die for Nigeria.
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by 9izone(f): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=chiol post=40502450]

I still believe that PMB is God sent. PDP really dealt with us.
I can only judge APC after 16 years. When they finish their
16 years as PDP, then I will compare.
Even magicians can't do much in 2 yrs under the condition
PDP left us. Crude oil selling about 80% less than what it
was selling when PDP was stealing instead of investing. If
PDP was still in power under this condition, it would have
been a serious chaos. They were borrowing money to pay
salaries when oil was around $80 per barrel. What would
have been our fate now the oil is around $40? Imagine, APC
is still running government under this condition without
borrowing.
No chance for the looters again! Don't worry, the 5k
allowance is underway
.[/quote

You're doing your self well and good by showcasing how wicked and heartless you are.

We're talking about our over one hundred soldiers that has been killed and buried secretly. And you're talking nonsense, 16yrs, crude oil, 5k and so on. Anyways I don't blame you lipsrsealed PMB system is in you
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by Mopolchi: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
abes:
Try to read this. I bet you when you do you will have an informed perspective of who now leads this country. Things are hard now than before.
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by eagleeye2: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am really tired of us playing politics with National Security and death. Whatever FFK is doing now was also done during the time of GEJ.
But this ain't right, at all. Yes, our leaders are not telling us the Truth, but politicizing National Security is a NO - NO.
It's even more disheartening that when you criticize this government, you are termed a Wailer. Why can't we either condemn an act or praise one without being seen as partisan? What is wrong with the Nigerian youths?
Our "Corrupt" leaders know no tribe or religion. I won't be surprised that if the right political office is offered to FFK, that he won't start singing a new tone of praise in honour of President Buhari. No, such things can no longer surprise me.
We should all stop this "wailing Wailer" this and "Lying Lair" that. It won't help us the masses. And if the press is suppressing news of the atrocities being perpetrated by our leaders, then SHAME ON THEM.

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by teampregar(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
The ones that speak good of PMB now should not speak bad letter.. Cause what you speak will judge you..and vice versa
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by IchieDi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lying liar.... APC una don hear grin

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by pauledeki(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
APC are bunch of failures .Buhari is a tourist so FFK stay away from the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by ArcIbrahim38(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
pet4ril:
You are entitled to your opinion bro
To his wrong opinion
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by ElCapone(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its ffk who is d compound fool here, where was he when oga jonah played politics with this bh issue, where was he when we lost lives in yanya abuja and the presido still proceeded to kano for his campaign and nt only dat but danced azonto, what is he saying abt ppl like dasuki who diverted funds meant for da purchase of arms. What did he say when alex badeh publicly stated that he lead an army without ammunitions. This coke addict should just sharrap!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by starG7(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't believe he wants me to read all dat

#Impossicant
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by SSpeter(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
chiol:

I still believe that PMB is God sent. PDP really dealt with us.
I can only judge APC after 16 years. When they finish their
16 years as PDP, then I will compare.
Even magicians can't do much in 2 yrs under the condition
PDP left us. Crude oil selling about 80% less than what it
was selling when PDP was stealing instead of investing. If
PDP was still in power under this condition, it would have
been a serious chaos. They were borrowing money to pay
salaries when oil was around $80 per barrel. What would
have been our fate now the oil is around $40? Imagine, APC
is still running government under this condition without
borrowing.
No chance for the looters again! Don't worry, the 5k
allowance is underway.
OF all the fools on NL you are the greatest. Of all the idiots roaming about you are largest...of all stupidity ever seen this is the most incredible...your dafter than buhari....jesus! I have never seen a man with such stupidity like this before undecided....so you are ready to mortgage 16 yrs of your life just to compare between APC and PDP? My 5yr old nephew cannot make such statement. People like you have no future and you looking for ppl to drag down misery lane with you. Obviously u have nothing to lose so you can just type nonsense...your level of idiocy startles me. One begins to wonder is just PDP and APC or good governance? May your life and that of your family be kept still for the next 16yrs and be compared to the last 16 yrs...idiot!!!...I wish I can apply wisdom to your irritating cheeks....just take a look at what a grown up man is typed up there!!!!!....idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by starG7(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
haven't you read that ffk uses cocaine? I never believe that but with this endless trash he has written I can tell you that he is a drug addict.
and what is tinubu

1 Like

Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by ElCapone(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The FG and the NA will never let you have that info so forget it. We all know that soldiers are killed every day in the north but how many of their names have been published? How many families of fallen soldiers have you seen?

Many of our soldiers died in Liberia and Siera Leone but till today, we don't have their names and have not seen their families.
And Boko no claim responsibilty for dis blow dealt to our army *just thinking loud sha*
Re: Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... by sparkwil(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigerians voted for Change. And change they Will get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.