Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport (67572 Views)

How Poverty Made D'banj To Succeed In Music Industry / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos) / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by MrT2011(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
ernieboy:

u be homo?

Well in your own opinion I may be tongue because if you "set" like Dbanj kiss I go flogg and plug my rope for ya hole, welle grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by corneremperor: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Burna boy is Igbo and Igbo don't prostrate

Burna boy's mother is yoruba, his dad is rivers. He's not igbo
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by MrT2011(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
ernieboy:

u be homo?

Well in your own opinion I may be tongue because if you "set" like Dbanj kiss I go flogg and plug my rope for ya hole, welle grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by MrT2011(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
corneremperor:

Burna boy's mother is yoruba, his dad is rivers. He's not igbo

Shutop! Monkey!! Burnaboy de big head is igbo!!! (Igbo side of rivers state)
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by shockwave(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
Love humble celebrities cos at the end we all humans with red wine flowing in grin grin grin grin
Tuface is equally as humble. He was on my flight to Kaduna about a week ago or so with his wife, Annie. You'd hardly know he was on board. I only knew when i caught a glance of Tuface from the cockpit.

Humility is the best no matter your achievements!
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
shockwave:

Tuface is equally as humble. He was on my flight to Kaduna about a week ago or so with his wife, Annie. You'd hardly know he was on board. I only knew when i caught a glance of Tuface from the cockpit.

Humility is the best no matter your achievements!
Yes o yes o my broda grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Well, I don't think she is an igbo woman because igbos don't demand for prostration.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by GLOBALINF: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2015
Bugatie:
How did he know the woman is Igbo? All these attention seekers sef

Shey u need amadioha to tell u how igbo people be? Even the look in their eyes can tell u their local government area self! grin grin grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by zadok60: 3:27am On Nov 29, 2015
tonychristopher:

Burna boy is Igbo and Igbo don't prostrate
Assuming he was a yoruba man,that's what I meant..
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by chamboy(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2015
RedCapChief:
Who told the poster that the woman that accosted Dbanj was an Igbo woman? Did he see her State of Origin certificate? Just focus on Dbanj's humility and move on.

Why use 'One Igbo Woman' when 'One woman/An elderly woman' will suffice?

EDIT: Besides, Igbos are republican, we don't demand prostrating on the ground for anybody; maybe local royalty, but definitely not anybody
the author conversed with the woman that's enough to know her tribe. Gerra her loser
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by streetzdreamz(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2015
stankezzy:
dbanj and his friend is looking for who to blame for his musical woes, an igbo woman , a rich one for that mater cause any one that can spend hard earned money to enter plane is not poor , seeking for Yoruba lip service prostration, is not possible.
Igbo's are generally wise , proud and mind their business.
All the air hostess may be yorubas, the woman self is Yoruba.
We don't need shit prostration that does not reach hart , if dbanj is having problems , he should not look for whom to blame, I know it is because donbaba j is igbo, that's why he is trying to blame igbos for his woes.
pls look elsewhere.
clap for yourself, do you feel better now??hatred has eaten so deep within you people,sane reasoning is now a crime for your kind,what does tribe has to do with the story?you left out the big picture,"humility and pride" doting on tribes,someday the culprit will be Yoruba,I bet you'd be happy and your lifelong desires will be achieved,quit the hate,bad manners and crime ain't stereotyped.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by LEAFLET(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Orikinla:
Ok. D'Banj go soon take am make hit single for caller tune and make millions. It is Orikinla again! If you love books like our America Star Books Publishing on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/AmericaStarBooksPublishing
Bros write about African star maybe we'll subscribe.. No one cares about America again!!
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by tonychristopher: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
zadok60:

Assuming he was a yoruba man,that's what I meant..

Ok
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by babeface3: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Story as shared by D-One Ayekooto on his Facebook page earlier on today...

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/guy-narrates-how-angry-woman-made-dbanj.html
piece of make-belief trash. Someone trying her hand on fiction. But is it necessary saying the angry woman is igbo.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by CassaBooBoo(f): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Humility at its Peak!!!! Love D'banj for that!!! no time to be prouding anyhow... grin
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by KingRaoul: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Women are always jealous of people who they feel intimidate them, just ignore them
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Silvjo(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2015
So many lies dear. At first the woman was asking you if the person is michael jackson...how then did he knew that dbanj nah yoruba....
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Franzinni: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2015
She must be on her period
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by naijamerican: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2015
The writer of this story is a tribalistic idiot.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by NathyBongos: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
You can imagine the humilation undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by davidayo123: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2015
stankezzy:
dbanj and his friend is looking for who to blame for his musical woes, an igbo woman , a rich one for that mater cause any one that can spend hard earned money to enter plane is not poor , seeking for Yoruba lip service prostration, is not possible.
Igbo's are generally wise , proud and mind their business.
All the air hostess may be yorubas, the woman self is Yoruba.
We don't need shit prostration that does not reach hart , if dbanj is having problems , he should not look for whom to blame, I know it is because donbaba j is igbo, that's why he is trying to blame igbos for his woes.
pls look elsewhere.

If she's that rich as you proclaimed, she will be on the first class or bussiness class. She can be on the economy class with just 20k.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by blakky97(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2015
that village witch. if dbanj give am slap nau dem go say na pride
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2015
She has low self esteem, she wanted to be noticed too but didn't know how to go about it? She for ask for selfie or autographs just like we dy do for France grin
Anyways end time woman causing dbanj end time embarrassment
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by RedCapChief(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2015
chamboy:
the author conversed with the woman that's enough to know her tribe. Gerra her loser

So you detect a person's tribe just because you speak with them for less than 5 mins

Well, from the little you have written, I can detect that commonsense may not present in your lineage.

The original poster is just an upcoming tribalist
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Swash042(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tribalist evrywher!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by chamboy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
RedCapChief:

So you detect a person's tribe just because you speak with them for less than 5 mins

Well, from the little you have written, I can detect that commonsense may not present in your lineage.

The original poster is just an upcoming tribalist
yes it's possible through accent and dressing. Mate wake up
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
RedCapChief:
Who told the poster that the woman that accosted Dbanj was an Igbo woman? Did he see her State of Origin certificate? Just focus on Dbanj's humility and move on.

Why use 'One Igbo Woman' when 'One woman/An elderly woman' will suffice?

EDIT: Besides, Igbos are republican, we don't demand prostrating on the ground for anybody; maybe local royalty, but definitely not anybody
Imagine ...mentioning that she's Igbo is to what effect? I am resisting calling him a ....balist.

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by deebrain(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
It is better to die single than marry such a woman.

Should Dbanj hadn't cautioned himself or dared react in defence, it will be the news of the bloggers-how come this news isn't everywhere?

And in this evil woman's mind, I hope she does not pray for her children to be successful-cos its already a wasted prayer.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by stankezzy: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
davidayo123:

If she's that rich as you proclaimed, she will be on the first class or bussiness class. She can be on the economy class with just 20k.
so 20k no be any tin , you we de hang for train for oshodi de say 20k no be any tin, I tire for u Ooo! !

Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by davidayo123: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
stankezzy:
so 20k no be any tin , you we de hang for train for oshodi de say 20k no be any tin, I tire for u Ooo! !

Good of you, anyway i no need to dey brag. Person God don bless e don bless am. God will change your story as well so 20k will be like 20naira to you.
Re: Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport by FlyChick: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
This story get k leg sha...
I'm sure Dbanj was having his coffee at the Vip lounge ; does she mean to say she was in the bid lounge too? I doubt.
Secondly, Enugu to Lagos is approximately 50, 55 or 60mins depending on the altitude flown.
All I'm trying to say is that jara was added. grin

ObiOmaMu:
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.