Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting (38966 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by excess4luv: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
where has this man been?
Are you calling for the opposition's blueprint when you never asked APC of their blueprint before voting them.
If PDP and indirectly GEJ is blamed for the failures of 16 year,,, can you please highlight the members of the current government who have in no way been a part of the PDP.
Please can you mention 10 new ministers that are better than GEJ's ministers and their areas of recorded success to handle the economy.
was the new ''government'' ignorant of the economic state of this country when they went about promising Nigerians **Heaven On Earth** .. how did you suddenly become a patrotic when all you did was wish nigeria bad under GEJ's administration.
Remember Nigerians are still waiting for naira to equate dollar in value.
i don't want to hear you complain of the price of Crude oil because you accused GEJ of stealing crude oil.
Don't forget unemployed Nigerians are still waiting for their #5k monthly allowance as promised, and we are looking at its disbursement.
let me remind you that the queue has returned to petrol stationsas against what we saw in last administration and the cost is not below #150 in any state of the federation. Don't forget Buhari declined the knowledge anything called SUBSIDY.
let me stop here as i remind you again that **NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING**
am not pdp nor apc but i wail for this country's leadership.
God bless us all

eco

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Emokai3(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2015
U guys should allow our old tourist minister 2 visit places na..because he wil soon join his ancestors
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Obiwiz(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're naive .
And if we should run with that 14th century policy, people like Amaechi and Tinubu et al won't feel the heat too? undecided

Zombies like you are always quick to call out Jonathan forgetting that before Jonathan there was corruption but today they are Buhari's party navigator. Eg Obasanjo and co.
Buhari can't fight corruption because he's corrupt and surrounded by corrupt people who made his dream to become a reality - Get that into your fat useless skull ,you zombie.
Thanks for trying to jolt dat man's sleeping brain to life.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Dele now wants to talk against dullard after not given a ministerial post grin grin grin grin grin grin this is a man that was everywhere condemning Gej on twitter. Smh

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Truckpusher(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Obiwiz:

Thanks for trying to jolt dat man's sleeping brain to life.
Just imagine what he's suggesting . Tinubu and all the fat cats across the six geopolitical zones will simply unite and have him disgraced out of that office .
When it comes to corruption our elites will collapse all boundaries,close ranks and hunt as one and this is why I have always believed in the goat and yam theory of GEJ.

The corruption in this country is so endemic and embedded into our consciousness that it will take an appreciable degree of watertight policies to try and minimize it. Any other old method in a democratic setting would be frustrated by the very people you're working with because they are all corrupt.
These 'sai' imbeciiles are in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by glossy6(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Yeah. PMB & APC that PDP ruined the country and promised us Heaven on Earth. Was he forced?
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by glossy6(f): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:

Yeah. PMB & APC knew that PDP ruined the country and promised us Heaven on Earth. Was he forced?
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by lopon: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
Chai Baba
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by ajibsca: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
All our roads were not good and there was no 24 hrs light. As far as I am concerned I have had more light and been able to buy more fuel in this administration than in the last. I live in Lagos and ever since Buharis emergence, I don't think I have bought fuel above 87 naira. Scarcity in a nation that has over 170 million citizens and little refining capacity is somewhat bound to happen mathematically. Like I said earlier, policies are being made just like the one of shutting down filling stations who hoard petroleum products. That's a step in the right direction. We also need to remind ourselves that every decision Buhari makes needs the approval of the Senate before implementation and in politics, your rivals will do almost anything to stalemate your efforts and I feel that's why things are a bit slow coupled with the fact that the ministers have only just resumed office. I feel we should give PMB time and see what he has up his sleeves.

sammhi:

oga, please stop saying PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 years...this is d most annoying statement...
so before s adavent of PDP....all our roads were good? light was 24 hours? our economy was no 1 in Africa? or what legacy did PDP meet ? they met corruption and continued... so stop all dese excuses..
the problem is that PmB is just not working or not knowing what to do? simple!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Kassidy90(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2015
I supported APC during the last elections hoping that thing would change for better but it seem Nigerians has jumped from fried pan to fire, if PMB have anything to offer he should start doing it na, am tired of his fight against corruption for about six months n yet no one is in jail already ......God help us
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by mindtricks: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
I really do not care about Buhari's this or that. Whether he be loved by APC, and hated by PDP, or wailers, whatever.

All I know is that as of today, General Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, and as a result, let him without wasting much time give Nigerians the good governance he has long been toiling to be in position to give, and he should save us all this "Baba Go Slow" kind of leadership.

Nigerians wont forget him in a hurry should he achieve this feat.

His apologists should be firm enough to tell him this!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by ibisko04: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
To say it as it is, PMB is seriously derailing. I am beginning to think that this government is going on the way of failure.
But all hope is not lost. Now that we have ministers, I believe that there should have better coordination and better policy in government.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Elculio: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
CR77:
NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............F9
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership...............F9
Job opportunity.........F9.............
ni9ja I hail o

Well said CR77. It is one step forward and five steps backward leading to progressive retrogression.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
mazzi:
Bubu think say na 1983 when army dey use koboko dey flog people to order.
Hahahahahahaha,I laugh in my igbotic voice with some bottles of Ompa in front of me.
maka Chukwu! grin
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Khan1993: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2015
The youth are the backbone of any country and if we can't support PMB, we all are going nowhere. By the way, when did PMB assume office sef that we are all clamouring for a miracle. You guys watch too much movies.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by dondavinchi(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2015
TJhimself:

Thank you !! Just what I wanted to read , over the years have always asked my self why we have never moved forward as a nation . A lot of people can easily be fooled so the enemies of the masses are using that to their advantage because they no this might be the only shot we have . The country has been moving in a reverse gear for over a decade and people expect Buhari to turn Nigerian to London in 6 months .. Like seriously even London took decades to build . We have the best team right now and all they need is our support
The boko Harram issue this present government is doing their best to fight it , they took the war to boko Harram on like the past administration that was fight the insurgence from Abuja . At least now boko does not have any strong hold in the cities and states like they use to , that's why they have stopped thier propaganda videos lately . As for the bomb blast that's the last thing they can result to because they do not have the fight power anymore , the war against insurgence will never be a win win situation America lost a lot of men in the war front against alqeada ,Europe and America are very good in intelligence gathering have they found the sponsor of Isis ? No
u r a goat

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by amazingspiderma: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
An ancient Roman proverbs-Among two evils,choose the lesser.

Nigerians are now experiencing the facts for themselves.
They say Jonathan was clueless,now Nigerians are experiencing cluelessness first hand.
It is approaching Christmas and income is not flowing yet.
E don happen.
As for Dele,magazine sales figure is dropping.Him never see anything yet. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by lovelyS(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2015
pauledeki:
Dele stop looking for recognition !!You are only looking for recognition in this government

Thanks for this...

We all remembered how Femi Fani Kayode criticised GEJ administration and was later appointed as media spoke person, Dele been trying to be in the limelight, No way ! PMB does not need media minister, his hard work shall speak for him.

#PrayforNigeria
#GodBlessNigeria
#GodBlessPMB
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by omoakin111: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
And the list of wailing- wailers keep growing by the day. Who know if FFK is now a prophet when he opined that by the end of buhari's four years the wailing- wailers club would have sold up to 170 million forms. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by onilemeji(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Fool is writen fool, just keep ur pen u will write nothing less than 7000 letter to him. Dindinrin agba, u are one of those peaple that spoil this contry, yeye ma
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Dele Momodu, you expect Nigeria to suddenly shoot up? Is Buhari God? About boko haram, why don't you give your ideas. Does he think it is beans fighting an eneny tgat is willing to die?
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by charlesucheh(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Like seriously? Is the IRA akin to the dreaded Boko haram? The former had a clearly defined aim, while the latter is more of a Zombie group causing unnecessary destruction of lives and properties. Oga DELE, I strongly disagree with you on that.
In case of doubts, please read: THE IDEOLOGY OF THE IRA by Croni shawn. Or you can just Wikipedia it.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
So you knew it would take time? Why then was he making empty promises he can't fulfill...APC used propaganda and made PDP lose the election. All the BRING BACKFLIP OUR GIRLS CAMPAIGNERS LIKE OBY EZEKWESILI. ..TINA ABI TINUBU..ATIKU have all stopped shouting. Has buhari brought the girls back? NO. Jonathan removed subsidy and fuel sold for #200. Nigerians foolishly started a movement OCCUPY NIGERIA...now we are buying fuel at that same price even with subsidy. Those that voted APC should keep wailing they haven't seen nothing yet.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2015
chinchum:
PMB will succeed. It is quite unfortunate that he came in at a time when the nations economy is pumelled due to sharp fall in oil price at 42usd/barrel , at least 8 usd less than the 2015 budget benchmark of 50usd/barrel. The nations insecurity is also worrying, while terrorist camps are decimated and limited to a single lga in borno. I presume bh still have lots of ready and willing suicide bombers, intelligence gathering needs to be upped. I expect there should be no terrorist camp stronghold left by december, which is achievable.

The achievements in the first 6 months will differ in quantity & quality compared to the next 6 months for obvious reasons. PMB's first budget will be the 2016 budget. I have called the fall in oil price a blessing masquerading as disappointment, the change process to greater Nigeria is not a on/off switch, it will take a collection of steps, actions. Some shallow individuals for varying reasons think a 6 months NEW government has failed, one has to be really unintelligent, or sick in the head to share that school of thought. GEJ spent 8 years in ASO Rock, over 2 years of it as VP, and over 5 years as President. No one started lampooning GEJ government immediately after May 2010 when he took over at the death of yaradua. The APC led Federal government will make mistakes along the line, but i am certain it will manage the trying times Nigeria better than GEJ would have. Buhari has another date with destiny in the next 3 years, when Nigerians will visit the polls again to assess his performance with our votes.
Date with destiny u call it....At this rate he would lose the elections. Be waiting for 2019 it will soon be here.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2015
coldsummer:
He promised to hit the ground running but it looks like as soon as he hit the ground, he stopped moving.
He may've sprained his ankle and broken a bone on hitting the ground. You know how old he is.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2015
TJhimself:

Thank you !! Just what I wanted to read , over the years have always asked my self why we have never moved forward as a nation . A lot of people can easily be fooled so the enemies of the masses are using that to their advantage because they no this might be the only shot we have . The country has been moving in a reverse gear for over a decade and people expect Buhari to turn Nigerian to London in 6 months .. Like seriously even London took decades to build . We have the best team right now and all they need is our support
The boko Harram issue this present government is doing their best to fight it , they took the war to boko Harram on like the past administration that was fight the insurgence from Abuja . At least now boko does not have any strong hold in the cities and states like they use to , that's why they have stopped thier propaganda videos lately . As for the bomb blast that's the last thing they can result to because they do not have the fight power anymore , the war against insurgence will never be a win win situation America lost a lot of men in the war front against alqeada ,Europe and America are very good in intelligence gathering have they found the sponsor of Isis ? No
Did the so called Americans sell arms to Nigeria to fight bokoharam during GEJs time? They went to Israel to buy arms they blocked it...South Africa they turned it to something else. Before the Chinese and Russians Sold To us...Before the election's we started seeing the result of GEJs effort. Abi the present arms being used by the military wasn't it procured by GEJs administration. Please always make a clear and objective analysis cause your analysis is one sided.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by olorunsogo1: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2015
stickncarrot:
Nigerians are regretting ever voting him.
Please speak for yourself. You might be regretting, I am not. The rottenness caused by previous administration can not be fixed overnight. I see a better day ahead of this Nation.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2015
zakman:
Ladies and gentlemen, u all hav to be consistent. If u can wait for 16yrs, why can't u wait for at list 2yrs? Do u knw hw PDP damage nigeria? Tink of dis b4 u comment.
PDP damaged Nigeria? Who were members of PDP then? Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Audu ogbeh (former PDP chairman, Amaechi, Fashola (worked in lagos though) A party is as good as the men in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2015
olorunsogo1:

Please speak for yourself. You might be regretting, I am not. The rottenness caused by previous administration can not be fixed overnight. I see a better day ahead of this Nation.

I see days of political killings, human right violation, institutions of government can't function independently, injustice and whole lot. Bookmark this and remind me when you start seeing them.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Toks2008:

I voted buhari because of his zero tolerance to corruption and astute ability to appoint effective cabinet.

In 1983 for those wise enough then,we saw how effective idi agbon was tho he was the vice.

Buhari is not really a leader who can solve the problem of the country on his own but he sure knows how to appoint capable hands so lets be patient at least for 2yrs before we start all these odoriferous crinkum crankum about what should be done...

for 16yrs the PDP led government failed us but in just 6months we are expecting a miracle habba...
Zero tolerance to corruption? Timipre Sylva APC Gubernatorial candidate bayelsa state has his case of embezzlement and fraud dropped by EFCC. ..Late Audu Kogi APC gubernatorial candidate embezzled 11billion and promised to return it Amaechi has failed to answer his own yet was made minister. You must be a heavy dreamer. Zero tolerance for corruption my foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Niceiroko: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2015
All your words terrible foolishness and laziness
jamalsky:
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by NickD(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2015
ajibsca:
All our roads were not good and there was no 24 hrs light. As far as I am concerned I have had more light and been able to buy more fuel in this administration than in the last. I live in Lagos and ever since Buharis emergence, I don't think I have bought fuel above 87 naira. Scarcity in a nation that has over 170 million citizens and little refining capacity is somewhat bound to happen mathematically. Like I said earlier, policies are being made just like the one of shutting down filling stations who hoard petroleum products. That's a step in the right direction. We also need to remind ourselves that every decision Buhari makes needs the approval of the Senate before implementation and in politics, your rivals will do almost anything to stalemate your efforts and I feel that's why things are a bit slow coupled with the fact that the ministers have only just resumed office. I feel we should give PMB time and see what he has up his sleeves.

U must be a joker....I dunno what area U stay in lagos But there was reasonable light In Lagos Thanks to Fashola.....For fuel scarcity I never experienced such in GEJs time buying fuel for as much as #300 per litre. Be truthful Mr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.