Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting (38964 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes On Buhari's Death Rumour / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by bookface: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2015
The economic policy of the central bank is poor and inadequate. Emefieke should have taken to Sanusi's advice and let the Naira absorb the shock of the oil price drop via devaluation instead of stupidly restricting imports, and mindlessly burning the foreign reserves just to keep the naira artificially propped. The result of this policy is that import sensitive industries will no longer be able to run their operations effectively and they will have to lay off workers to cut down their fixed running costs.
Eventually, the CBN governor will either burn all our foreign reserves in other to prop up the naira, or he will stack up massive amounts of foreign debts at higher interest rates.....but eventually, the markets will still force him to devalue the naira, which is what he should have done a long time ago. The only difference is that by the time he does it this time, the economy would be in a really bad shape already.

CBN Governors should never have to make policies that are "politically" convenient. Of course, devaluation would hurt Nigerians, but the truth is, the alternative is much worse

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
I will never blame the little innocent children up North they used in electing this foooolish dullard, but I'll blame the iddiot adults that voted for him, especially those who were around between 1983 and 1985.

Enjoy your smelly change

CHAI BABA
Stupid devil, make sure you continue to punish the BASTARD below me. He shall continue to suffer under
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by lopon: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Dear God, please give the guy above me common sense
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by paroski: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2015
coldsummer:
He promised to hit the ground running but it looks like as soon as he hit the ground, he stopped moving.
the shaft have pulled out of the engine, we need to get a good mechanic

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by godwin120alex: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2015
When Dele and co were carrying their propaganda they taught that it would earn them ministrial appointment but unfortunately it didn't so d have joined d wailing wailers association of Nig.But let me not attack d message cos what he said is d truth but nothing but d truth.what amazes me is that most pple that criticised Gej are not saying anthing while PMP is doing d same thing or are d all deaf and dumb or in d Lagoon eg PMP still keeping d 16 Aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by BushidoBlue(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
hadura29:

The blessing God wants to shower you with is dressing up.. It will hit you like surprise. Most people know these facts but they are just being hypocritical. They feel pmb is a magician. After 16 years of misrule, they expect magic.

Mathematically speaking, instantenous change iS not even instant, it goes through a process.

God bless you
God bless Nigeria.

The fact that u called God's name... well I leave that between you and your God.

Go and see what someone is doing in a country under 2 weeks of being sworn in.. Tanzania specifically. Then come back and impeach your weak and slow poke of a president.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by AdviserGeneral: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Nobody is asking PMB to perform miracle, all we need from him is to release his blueprint. Its over six months since he took over the reigns of power, yet we are yet to see any economic blueprint on the way forward. APC has its manisfesto, why did he abandon it, why can't he work on it. Nigerians are running out of patient, he has to hit the ground running and stop the blame game. We can't get back the 16 years PDP spent, but we can salvage the future by working now.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Kennydoc(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

All the facts you listed were evident when APC was campaigning, and yet they promised Nigerians heaven on earth. It can be clearly stated that APC won the election on false pretence, which is evil.

Nobody is expecting Nigeria to be like Dubai yet, but we want to see a serious sign of commitment from the government, and we want to see an effort to fulfill the campaign promises. So far, NOTHING tangible has been done. Never forget that his nepotism has created wounds that will never heal in the heart of many Nigerians, especially those from the south.

Frankly speaking, Buhari doesn't deserve to lead Nigeria in this age. He's too rigid, undiplomatic, nepotistic, bigoted, bitter and unforgiving, to lead a fair government that will prosper all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by emrealtors(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by aventura: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:
U cnt give wat u dnt hv, i still maintain that both gej and pmb do not hv wat it takes to be a head of a town's meeting let alone be a president of a country. We cnt keep on doing the same thing and expect a different result, pmb has notin to offer and gej is even worst. We have been doing the wrong things since 1999, obj was a big mistake, gej was a bigger mistake and pmb is the biggest of all. If we must move forward, we need to start getting it right frm the primaries and not having people forced on us to vote 4.

How did you get into my head. I didn't have a voters card during the last elections not because I wasn't eligible to vote but because I couldn't see myself voting for any of the two main contenders. If we were not satisfied with Jonathan then Buhari was definitely not an option.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by specco(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
After the groundswell of propaganda and lies the Apc used to decieve Nigerians into voting for 'change', the propagandists are now faced with the reality of governance and they are faltering. The cluelessness of the lanky fellow is legendery and things are getting from bad to worse.
I dont know what to say of Dele Momodu political liquidity but he made bold to call a spade a spade. Nigerians are becoming daily disillusioned with this lacklustre government.
The SW has to come out and apologise to Nigerians for this mess we found ourselves.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by sabi99(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
I think lamenting is an understatement, wailing should be used
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by hadura29(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
BushidoBlue:

The fact that u called God's name... well I leave that between you and your God.

Go and see what someone is doing in a country under 2 weeks of being sworn in.. Tanzania specifically. Then come back and impeach your weak and slow poke of a president.

Mungu Ibariki Africa meaning God bless Africa in Swahili (Tanzania's official language).. I guess that justifies what I believe in. And what I believe in is actually none of your business.

Bros, comparing Tanzania and Nigeria is not a fair challenge. How can you compare a country that speaks swahili and english as there oFficial langauge to a country that has diverse languages with brilliant people who speaks them.

Population wise, we are almost 4 times bigger than them. Economically, we are better. The poverty rate in Tanzania is much more more higher than what we have here in Nigeria.

Bro, Tanzania depend mainly on agriculture, while we have it all here. Agriculture, oil and gas, mining which we are yet to explore.

I don't need to tell you the state of this country when buhari came in. Reviving the economy under six month, bro except you want him to do abracadabra...

At least we all gave pdp 16 years, if after 4 years there is nothing to show for it, we still have our thumbs to change him..
Shallom

#Mungu Ibariki Nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Khan1993: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mungu ibariki the poster above me.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by BushidoBlue(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
hadura29:

Mungu Ibariki Africa meaning God bless Africa in Swahili (Tanzania's official language).. I guess that justifies what I believe in. And what I believe in is actually none of your business.

Bros, comparing Tanzania and Nigeria is not a fair challenge. How can you compare a country that speaks swahili and english as there oFficial langauge to a country that has diverse languages with brilliant people who speaks them.

Population wise, we are almost 4 times bigger than them. Economically, we are better. The poverty rate in Tanzania is much more more higher than what we have here in Nigeria.

Bro, Tanzania depend mainly on agriculture, while we have it all here. Agriculture, oil and gas, mining which we are yet to explore.

I don't need to tell you the state of this country when buhari came in. Reviving the economy under six month, bro except you want him to do abracadabra...

At least we all gave pdp 16 years, if after 4 years there is nothing to show for it, we still have our thumbs to change him..
Shallom

#Mungu Ibariki Nigeria

Having regaled us in your Googled Swahili, let me ask you these...

1: so a country that's poorer than Nigeria can get its act together under a new administration in under 2 weeks yet your likes are still Sai-ing Barber and blaming PDP right?

2: do you remember that 80% of the now APC were PDP under 24 months ago?

3: since government is a continuum, why didn't the APC led FG delve into Agriculture since it was a poster child success story in the last Administration... or you were an ostrich then as you are now to the Agricultural reforms under Jonathan

4: what do you know about PMB's history? about his statements on subsidy about the APC who were ACN and the CPC's stance on subsidy circa 2012...

Oya come back and defend these questions as you normally do.... I have more to ask you Oga akowe ede Swahili

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by BushidoBlue(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Khan1993:
Mungu ibariki the poster above me.

Oga the poster above you is an issue skirter....
Buhari is not working, rather he is junketting abi junketeering the world while Nigeria is experiencing the worst fuel crisis since 2010....

Mungu ibariki
angry angry angry
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by yaskarahyelhope(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
tolexy007:
Dele Momodu writes a memo to President Muhammadu Buhari asking him to as a matter of urgency fix Nigeria saying that Nigerians are lamenting that the change he promised is fast becoming a mirage and that Buhari’s style and methodology appear too slow.

He also went further to say that many mostly the oppotions want the government to fail saying that they were ‘skillfully setting the president up for failure in order to be able to taunt his supporters.’

Read the full memo bellow

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/dele-momodu-writes-buhari-says-nigerians-are-lamenting/

Ndi ofe nmanu na nzuzu. Very physically and spiritually1 confused set of human nmadus. Una never sitarti. Dele Nmonmodu. Y are ye wailing? Its just six months. Y are ye disturbing d latest tourist and petroleum minister? No be shangy, Una go get am plenty and double. God dey O!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Splashme: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
I pity the zombies still supporting
this brainless president
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by straight2point(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
If a country has been messed up by a group of people for over 16 years & we are stupidly expecting things to turn around in less than a year,that means we are all being unrealistic & just a bunch of pessimistic thinkers.All these problems being talked about today started years ago by successive governments & the worst problems began from 1999 & we know those that were ruling us then till this year.Let us make one thing clear,as in very clear,crude oil sells for less than $50 a barrel
now,our economy over the years has been solely dependant on oil,common what miracle are we expecting to automatically have economic boost in the country at this time?Our economy would be in decline until we diversify & that is a process ,not just we sit down & start lamenting & fooling ourselves on social media & all.I have not seen people come up with constructive blueprints, publish articles on what could be done to make the country move forward,not talking with reference to idiots that have messed the country up for years making them feel like saints,with the crop of ministers we have in place now ,it is obvious that things should get better & policies put in place appropriately. We should all know that the country cannot afford to fail now & we have someone who sincerely has the interest of the nation at hand,so let's just be constructive in our criticisms & hope for the best. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

U are so correct, but don't forget the crude oil prices was already dropping below $60 when. He started campaigning for election. He was aware of that before promising free meal for children, stopping boko haram in 2 months, stipends for the unemployed and many more promises. Lest I forget, technology village, just farm and government buy advert on TVC. The weird thing is that no one is talking about it now. Everything looks nice because APC the propagandists are in power now. If not for the lack of knowledge of economics and how the economy is being run, such plans for the country would have been discussed within the party or on campaign grounds on one condition, if the crude oil prices return to $150 as it was before the election.

In conclusion, Let him face the heat
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Estellar: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
martins0:
Good morning Dele
Dele day just break ......e reach to greet am "goodmorning "
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by kayroy5(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mr Dele, when did u just lost control? Is too early for lamentation cos this is just 5months old administration. Sir; I know u are lamenting for yourself because u weren't appoint a minister. Stop using nigerians as a cover up sir.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by bankylan: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
H
jamalsky:

So we still have a slave here talking? Almajiris are die hard! Buhari has nothing to offer...he is too mentally weak to govern a 21st century Nigeria. Get rid of ur slave mentality! I am not a PDP or GEJ supporter, but the country was bastardised by military before they came to govt...They never shifted all the blames on military.....I understand your position, slaves don't question their masters. better to be a wailer than being a slave.
We know it takes time for a change to come, but Buhari over promised. Painted the previous govt bad, and made people to believe that things will change in months. The impatience u see is because Buhari raised people's hopes too high...He cajoled people.....He has no excuse not to fulfill his promises. but someone like me knew that he has no mental capacity to govern a dynamic and complex society.....
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by viktagorion: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari will deliver.

I'm willing to give this government time to perform - realistically 2017.

Enemies of our progress will be put to shsme.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by ajibsca: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why are you shooting yourself in the leg ? I never mentioned you buying fuel for #300 during GEJ'S tenure because that's another discussion on its own. However me and you both know that fuel was so scarce to an extent that people bought it for almost #500 at a point in time towards the end of GEJ'S time. I stand to be corrected.

NickD:

U must be a joker....I dunno what area U stay in lagos But there was reasonable light In Lagos Thanks to Fashola.....For fuel scarcity I never experienced such in GEJs time buying fuel for as much as #300 per litre. Be truthful Mr.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Pavarottii(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
jamalsky:
Did u even read the post at all sef?
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Pavarottii(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
ajibsca:
Why are you shooting yourself in the leg ? I never mentioned you buying fuel for #300 during GEJ'S tenure because that's another discussion on its own. However me and you both know that fuel was so scarce to an extent that people bought it for almost #500 at a point in time towards the end of GEJ'S time. I stand to be corrected.

Let me correct u, petrol was scarce after GEJ LOST ELECTION. Because the marketers were not sure if buhari will continue with his subsidy payment. And NOI payed about 160billion to clear the marketers debt. And we know that the marketers were used against GEJ(now it has backfired). And during the Occupy Nigeria period; Jan 2012, apart from those period. They was surplus fuel. And wen the price was 87naira after Global oil price fall. We still bought it for 87naira.
That was even one of his campaign mantra. No fuel scarcity is his tenure. Like obj's govt wen we did night vigil at fuel stations.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
lee lee.. ndi ara, Han choro iri onwe han.
tolexy007:
I wish you well as always

Punk ass Dele Momodu that called Buhari a terrorist during his previous campaigns. Now forming "always loyal freak"

Iranu abasha!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by catalan15(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Well done...
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by catalan15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
tolexy007:
Dele Momodu writes a memo to President Muhammadu Buhari asking him to as a matter of urgency fix Nigeria saying that Nigerians are lamenting that the change he promised is fast becoming a mirage and that Buhari’s style and methodology appear too slow.

He also went further to say that many mostly the oppotions want the government to fail saying that they were ‘skillfully setting the president up for failure in order to be able to taunt his supporters.’

Read the full memo bellow

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/dele-momodu-writes-buhari-says-nigerians-are-lamenting/
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by AnyibestDede(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
aventura:

How did you get into my head. I didn't have a voters card during the last elections not because I wasn't eligible to vote but because I couldn't see myself voting for any of the two main contenders. If we were not satisfied with Jonathan then Buhari was definitely not an option.
I pity us, nxt year is going to be worst. I voted gej bcus i believed he must hv learnt his lessons and most of the criminals are now in apc. One more thing, gej has a listening ear, pmb 4get it
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by hadura29(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Having regaled us in your Googled Swahili, let me ask you these...

1: so a country that's poorer than Nigeria can get its act together under a new administration in under 2 weeks yet your likes are still Sai-ing Barber and blaming PDP right?

2: do you remember that 80% of the now APC were PDP under 24 months ago?

3: since government is a continuum, why didn't the APC led FG delve into Agriculture since it was a poster child success story in the last Administration... or you were an ostrich then as you are now to the Agricultural reforms under Jonathan

4: what do you know about PMB's history? about his statements on subsidy about the APC who were ACN and the CPC's stance on subsidy circa 2012...

Oya come back and defend these questions as you normally do.... I have more to ask you Oga akowe ede Swahili

1. The problem we are having in Nigeria today is mismanagement. E.g we would have saved a lot when oil was $150 but see what is happening now. You and I can afford to come online almost easily, but in Tanzania, you can't dare it.. Lastly, big man, big trouble..

2. Not exactly %80 oooo bros. But even the remaning %20 can't be trusted but we wiLl leave them to their conscience to keep pricking them. They can't rule us forever.

3. Infact Agriculture under gej is indeed one 1thing I can dole my hat for under his regime, and yes so far there has been no complain in that sector and yes more youth are going into it.

4. In summary he said subsidy was corruption.

Sorry for the late response. I just got not too long.. Good night and thanks for the enlightment though... O daro...
Re: Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting by Giddyprance(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
pikapizy:

APC Slave ! why are u an enemy of the truth? remember no be only u vote for buhari o neither is the man ur relative ...are you scared of the truth that you'd rather suffer and die in sentiment? God bless Dele Momodu ,God bless Ben Bruce, we need more men like this to constructively criticize or stir our govt to deliver !
Would u keep that hole in ur mouth shut already?.....I never supported Buhari and have no business supporting the coalition of strange bed fellows called APC....get dat?
I referred to Dele the way I did because I'm tired of hearing him drum support for PMB, criticize the same person, come back to tell us PMB knows what he's doing, only to come here again and spew thrash....It just appears too slimy...coupled with the fact that I'm sure he wouldn't have been this decent if he was addressing the same issue under GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.