Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (260143 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
For all the aspiring students of DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU), post your questions here... I would try as much as I can to provide reliable answers to them as well as keeping y'all up-to-date on the POST-UTME procedures...

GOODLUCK!
pls are u a student of Delsu?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
pls are u a student of Delsu?
Yes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by sinaj(f): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

Yes
pls is ur schl in session nw?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by kvngjesse(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
u a stud?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:

No.. errrm.. I can't access my email atm, but you can reach me on 08037395709
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Durbaubal682: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Durbaubal682:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

Lol! We are fine
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

No.. errrm.. I can't assess my email atm, but you can reach me on 08037395709
thank u
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by sinaj(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
kvngjesse:

u a stud?
nah
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2016
I gain admission in delsu but noting yet from jamb as it keeps writing no admission is given yet. Wat do I do now cos I need d jamb admission letter. Urgent reply needed
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by deborahtokunboh: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2016
GUARANTEED EXAM PASSING AND YES FOR JOB INTERVEIWS

Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM, INTERVEIWS AND SPEECHS ECT WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE WOULD BE GREAT FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO BUY AND SELL... THEY ARE AMAZING SO THEY SELL LIKE HOT CAKE, THEY ARE ALSO NEW SO NOBODY WOULD HAVE THEM MEANING YOU CAN MARK UP THE PRICE MAKING A KILLING I ALSO SELL BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N25,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Ifybola:
I gain admission in delsu but noting yet from jamb as it keeps writing no admission is given yet. Wat do I do now cos I need d jamb admission letter. Urgent reply needed
Exercise patience
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Peterpan222(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello guys.. I got this information from a friend of mine in Delsu.

Mr. ALKARULEZZ pls can authentify this below info?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT This is to inform all candidates who chose Delsu that the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission is currently on on line Application will start from thursday 15th_friday sept 2016,screening will take place on Wednesday 28th sept 2016. Note candidates will be screened by oral interaction.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by terpenoid(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Peterpan222:
Hello guys.. I got this information from a friend of mine in Delsu.

Mr. ALKARULEZZ pls can authentify this below info?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT This is to inform all candidates who chose Delsu that the 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission is currently on on line Application will start from thursday 15th_friday sept 2016,screening will take place on Wednesday 28th sept 2016. Note candidates will be screened by oral interaction.
scam alert
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dunsin125: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Any info abt 2nd batch
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
dunsin125:
Any info abt 2nd batch
Not yet
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Is direct entry form out?
Please its urgent.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Areaboyfriend:
Is direct entry form out?
Please its urgent.

SCREENING OF DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2016 Direct Entry Admission that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening, but they must submit a copy of their credentials with a scratch card attached to verify the results.
2. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus
3. On-line application will start from
Thursday 15th September, 2016
4. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 23rd September, 2016
5. Screening will take place on
Wednesday 28th September, 2016 at 8.00am
SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates will be screened by oral interaction.
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN. The cost for screening covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials, processing of result and security. Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Ecobank
v UBA
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
Ø Ensure that JAMB Registration Number, Credentials and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Direct Entry Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid
mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue before the scheduled date of screening.
(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. Original credentials
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Note:
a. Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in JAMB
b. All candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applications should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
c. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their Certificates, and other registration documents must be the same.
d. GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the screening venue
e. Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
f. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning:
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers:
09095890302, 08036761436, 08035637809 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Evassi01(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Akalurez,Do they give jamb candidate and DE candidate admission same time?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Evassi01:
Akalurez,Do they give jamb candidate and DE candidate admission same time?

Different batches for different classes of applicants
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by uni69(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
I scored 182 in jamb going for nursing science what are my chances and after the screening my overall score is 52
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by uni69(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pls am tired of sitting at home
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by terpenoid(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
uni69:
I scored 182 in jamb going for nursing science what are my chances and after the screening my overall score is 52
52 for nursing is low but u might b given an inferior course....just chill
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
uni69:
Pls am tired of sitting at home
Doh
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by lilnovak: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls can i switch from physiology to medicine and surgery in delsu?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dunsin125: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
uni69:
go pray
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Areaboyfriend(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

SCREENING OF DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for the 2016 Direct Entry Admission that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening, but they must submit a copy of their credentials with a scratch card attached to verify the results.
2. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus
3. On-line application will start from
Thursday 15th September, 2016
4. Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 23rd September, 2016
5. Screening will take place on
Wednesday 28th September, 2016 at 8.00am
SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates will be screened by oral interaction.
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN. The cost for screening covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials, processing of result and security. Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Ecobank
v UBA
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
Ø Ensure that JAMB Registration Number, Credentials and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i. Visit www.delsuonline.com
ii. Click online Application
iii. Click Start
iv. Click screening exercise
v. Click Start
vi. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
ix. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Direct Entry Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid
mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue before the scheduled date of screening.
(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. Original credentials
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Note:
a. Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in JAMB
b. All candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applications should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
c. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their Certificates, and other registration documents must be the same.
d. GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the screening venue
e. Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
f. Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning:
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers:
09095890302, 08036761436, 08035637809 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com
Thanks.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by briannahames(f): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sorry I checked a friends name for the screening result and they said qualified for consideration under her name please what does it mean? Does it mean she has been admitted?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
briannahames:
Sorry I checked a friends name for the screening result and they said qualified for consideration under her name please what does it mean? Does it mean she has been admitted?

It's self-explanatory
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by briannahames(f): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

It's self-explanatory

A simple yes or no would suffice
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
briannahames:

A simple yes or no would suffice
Aren't you Collette?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by megabeatsonline: 5:29am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.