Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (260163 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dockybae:
Just Pray Hard. A Friend Who Was Opportuned To See Aspirants Assesment Sheet Said 96 people or so scored from 74-65. 19 scored 64 and 25 or so scored 63 for law and 120 are to be admitted. goodluck.
hmmm let me see the trick they will use. Am ready to take any action n them. Cus u cant bring out cut off and by pass those who score higher.will forward any mistake they do to jamb. Hopefully 2nd batch.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Dockybae(f): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
dennisworld1:
hmmm let me see the trick they will use. Am ready to take any action n them. Cus u cant bring out cut off and by pass those who score higher.will forward any mistake they do to jamb. Hopefully 2nd batch.
Lol. Cut Off Was 58 2015, i scored 62 yet i wasn't admitted. grace my friend and persistence. goodluck and pray hard.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Favouritetega(f): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dockybae:
Lol. Cut Off Was 58 2015, i scored 62 yet i wasn't admitted. grace my friend and persistence. goodluck and pray hard.
Hello
Do you have any idea, how the clearance is going to be?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Dockybae(f): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Favouritetega:

Hello
I Have No Idea Ma. Are You A New Intake?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Dockybae:
Can I Have Your Number Please? I Don't Reside In Delta,wana Ask You Somethings Abt Camp!
. pls let me know when u see it ..so that i can remove my number...where do u stay?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by remi1444: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Favouritetega:

Hello
Admitted into law?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Dockybae(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
chitheo:
333. pls let me know when u see it ..so that i can remove my number...where do u stay?
I Have Seen It. Wil Beep You. Benin.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Favouritetega:

Hello

I'd post the screening procedures here when it's available..

You can call or chat me up on Whatsapp for firsthand info.. 08037395709

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
WarriAproko:
are u law. have u been admitted
300level law student just wanted to see my junior colleagues
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2017
newly admitted law or engineering students should drop their numbers, there should be a group for the oleh peeps
chat me up via 08176523978, u could call me via 07067330987 if u have any questions
oleh peeps only pls
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by remi1444: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Officialcart3rG:
newly admitted law or engineering students should drop their numbers, there should be a group for the oleh peeps
please quote me when you've copied it, i want to erase it.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pls how much for acceptance fee and the opening and closing date?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
remi1444:
08115200788 please quote me when you've copied it, i want to erase it.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Favouritetega(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dockybae:
I Have No Idea Ma. Are You A New Intake?
Yes, merit list.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Favouritetega(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
remi1444:
Admitted into law?
No, English and literary studies.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Favouritetega(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
ALKARULEZZ:

I'd post the screening procedures here when it's available..
You can call or chat me up on Whatsapp for firsthand info.. 08037395709
OK
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Officialcart3rG:
300level law student just wanted to see my junior colleagues
really that means u re my course mate...ur name pls
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by remi1444: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Officialcart3rG:
modify yours.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls how much for acceptance fee and the opening and closing date?
not yet until maybe all batches are release.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
DELSU Direct Entry form is now available..

http://www.delsuonline.com

For more details, call 08037395709
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are you worried about where you going to stay during your screening exercise...then its ok cause CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (cfi) gat you covered,,FREE accommodation in a serene environment with security for male and female separately available
Ufoma:07036764385
Blessing:09061714512
Igho:08137919901
courtesy
CFI...OLEH Campus

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Dockybae(f): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Officialcart3rG:
Are you worried about where you going to stay during your screening exercise...then its ok cause CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (cfi) gat you covered,,FREE accommodation in a serene environment with security for male and female separately available
Ufoma:07036764385
Blessing:09061714512
Igho:08137919901
courtesy
CFI...OLEH Campus
Can I Apply For Hostel Accomodation In Delsu Before Paying Acceptance? Wil I Be Given?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by ugo471: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
requirements for obtaining ur delta state of origin certificate at Lagos Island.
1. Two Passport photograph
2. Date of birth/affidavit declaration of age
3.Two Thousand for the certificate
4. Extra cash(for delta state must first buy news paper, photocopy of ur date of birth, for lamination cover of the certificate)
5. Learn ur language at least knw 1-5 in ur language.

went for mine today...
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ochima75(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Officialcart3rG:
chat me up via 08176523978, u could call me via 07067330987 if u have any questions
oleh peeps only pls

Am an engineering aspirant..... 08090524959

Cn i stl be added to the group?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Good evn my distinguish fellow students. I want to really appreciate your efforts so far, for your calls, and messages and the advice you have been giving to us.
I want to use this medium to address you today on the state of the school. The school hostels really needs to be put in a habitable state.
However, I want to use this medium to commend the provost *Prof. S.O Emosairue* for his fatherly role and unflinching support he has being giving to us. He is a listening administrator. The hostels are currently in bad shapes as you all know... the union has been prevailing on the management for renovation of which the management has started putting some things in order; though so much need to be done. I want to use this medium to appeal for your support to pls always support us in the struggle; for victory is certain and it is possible. What we are agitating for is for the welfare of the students.
*1. Let the hostels be put in a habitable state.*
2. *Let the school especially the hostels and it's environs be fumigated*
We are not asking too much.
This is why the payment for the hostels is pending. Though the management are working on these already but we need a thorough job especially in
*women affairs, Brooklyn, and Ivl*.
The current situation of the place is nothing to write home about.

*However, payment will commence on monday 9th 2017*

Thanks for your support.
*ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ACERTA*

Best Regards:
*SUG DELSU OLEH*

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Dockybae:
Can I Apply For Hostel Accomodation In Delsu Before Paying Acceptance? Wil I Be Given?

Good evn my distinguish fellow students. I want to really appreciate your efforts so far, for your calls, and messages and the advice you have been giving to us.
I want to use this medium to address you today on the state of the school. The school hostels really needs to be put in a habitable state.
However, I want to use this medium to commend the provost *Prof. S.O Emosairue* for his fatherly role and unflinching support he has being giving to us. He is a listening administrator. The hostels are currently in bad shapes as you all know... the union has been prevailing on the management for renovation of which the management has started putting some things in order; though so much need to be done. I want to use this medium to appeal for your support to pls always support us in the struggle; for victory is certain and it is possible. What we are agitating for is for the welfare of the students.
*1. Let the hostels be put in a habitable state.*
2. *Let the school especially the hostels and it's environs be fumigated*
We are not asking too much.
This is why the payment for the hostels is pending. Though the management are working on these already but we need a thorough job especially in
*women affairs, Brooklyn, and Ivl*.
The current situation of the place is nothing to write home about.

*However, payment will commence on monday 9th 2017*

Thanks for your support.
*ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ACERTA*

Best Regards:
*SUG DELSU OLEH*
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
picture of one of the hostels under renovation

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Dockybae(f): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wow! Thank You So Much
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
payment of acceptance fee has started but how are we to go about it can we do it on our own??
And pls what are the complete requirements for the screening can I use a printout of o'level result, can I pay medical alongside acceptance fee or is it separate? Urgent reply needed pls!
Cc:Alkarullez
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
When will second batch been release
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Aghanel(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
The Delta State University was denied accreditation in the following programmes:1.Microbiology 2. Nursery & Primary Education 3. Technical Education Consequently, candidates who chose the above courses should come to the Admissions Office for further directives. Send this to others. Thanks.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
oleh peeps can now pay for school hostel,

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.