Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? (721 Views)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / Mother's Friend Trying To Create Discord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by mamagee3(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
When a nosy friend is trying to find out how your son is doing in school?

She always used to ask after my daughter but has now moved on to my son.

Don't know what to make of this
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2015

Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by xpac01(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who cares
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by wtfCode: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
which one be cumgun again!
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Report her to the CIA and stop disturbing us with your foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Erukumakanaki: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
mamagee3:

U need a confam slap on ur empty head

with a baseball bat angry
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Ibelong2God: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is endtime you know, so if you are having endtime suspicions about her, quickly run to the security agencies and make an official endtime entry before we begin to hear endtime stories that touch endtime hearts.
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, sue her
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by donholy28(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stop disturbing us with ur useless threads....u dix mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
See how small kids dey insult person papa.... shocked
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by pussyeater(m): 4:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2015
mamagee3:

mumu
Re: Nosy Friend Trying To Find Out How My Son Is Doing In School? by NOBODYY: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mehn..

(1) (Reply)

Side Chicks; You Won't Believe His Reasons Why She's THE Main Chick, Not You!! / Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years / She's Deceitful But I Love Her. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.