Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market (2823 Views)

Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo / Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by borga112(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Local carmaker Kantanka Automobile Company Limited Wednesday inaugurated its manufacturing plant at Gomoa Mpota in the Central Region.

The ceremony to inaugurate the latest addition of equipment to the Kantanka Group of Companies also involved the unveiling of five locally-assembled vehicles made to world class standards. These include the Kantanka Omama pickup, the Kantanka Onantefo, a 4x4 SUV, and the K71 saloon car.

Apostle Kwadwo Safo, owner of Kantanka Group of Companies and founder and leader of the Kristo Asafo Mission, said it took the firm 12 years to assemble the vehicles.

It is expected that 70 vehicles will be produced by January 2016, while a ceremony to officially communicate the prices of the vehicles is to be held tomorrow November 27, 2016.

Central Regional Minister and MP for Mfantseman West, Aquinas Tawiah Quansah, who graced the occasion said the Ghana Revenue Authority should give Kantanka Automobile some tax rebates for some time so as to make the cars affordable and available to Ghanaians, which, he said, will in turn boost the economy of the country.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Kantanka-Automobile-inaugurated-396596

1 Share

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by borga112(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow, the cars look...gorgeous! Made in Ghana? Hmm....that's nice!
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by borga112(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm wondering if one can get any of the cars in Ghana and export to Nigeria.
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by captainflash(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hope it won't be an aba made?
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by ITbomb(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just when I was thinking about someone saying that Innosson sounds local and Igbotic, I wonder what he will say about Kantanka Omama

1 Like

Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by libertyfather(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Just when I was thinking about someone saying that Innosson sounds local and Igbotic, I wonder what he will say about Kantanka Omama

Think of what Mercedes Benz sound in the first day smiley
Re: Made In Ghana Cars Inaugurated And Ready For Market by iamord(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
I'm wondering if one can get any of the cars in Ghana and export to Nigeria.
very possible. But from next year. It will be more accessible

(1) (Reply)

What Is An Unwelcome Public In Marketing? / Imo Govt To Partner With Private Investors For Economic Development / Syntek Global Nigeria- Distributors And Marketers Needed All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.