Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72568 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by confamgist237: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by confamgist237: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Generalkorex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Passing by.
dedicate this to all nairalander
verdy
lukaku
suarez
Neymar
and messi
am pround of you guys.
in other news
Is buhari back frm malta?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dikeigbo2(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gbam
Orishirishi

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lordcyl3(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
she's entitled to her opinion... she might not be far from d truth though

287 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Prymestrr(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol... Dtz why she's yet 2 marry??
Sounds like she's been the object of abuse from them #yorubaboys

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by LesbianBoy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Okada abeg stop stop stop here! lalasticlala dey view this thread e be like say the thread go reach frontpage

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition

317 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by teebaxy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pride is the beginning of distruction...no be me talk am, na. My Bible talk am. How her mother take marry her father. Bastard

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DiegoNakel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time Spinster !!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Vince77(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
She should have married from another tribe na.
I thought she likes the Igbos....

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by akatonero(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow yorubad grin grin grin grin grin

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Samneer: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
I know this woman in Ibadan,
She is a smello herself

Probably thesame reason she was deported from the States
she is a drug addict and she behaves like a psycho

never mind Kemi, the Association of Yoruba women disowned you a long time ago.

No one is going to marry you, even from other tribe. There was a time she was obsessed with an Alhaji from the NE; that one never really cared.
Kemi, you need to get yourself to Rehab ASAP.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by HungerBAD: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
A 50 year old Menopausal woman.

What did you of course expect from a bitter woman?usually men are attracted to you, either for your character, beauty, brain, love making/cooking skills and in the worse case, your father's wealth.

None of the aforementioned even drew men to her.

It is that bad .

If your father's money can't even buy you a pretentiousness husband, then you are doomed.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Holyfield1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
What is this one saying?...Meanwhile

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by warrenweste(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
You just trying to heatup another tribal war,why u taking these troubled semi lunatic woman serious? U need to see her displaying her Stupidity in front of pinnacle plaza ibadan once a while undecided angry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by seunoni34(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why should the opinion of this psychopathic slowpoke matter to the ordinary citizen of the country?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol,she later tweeted that she is now trending worldwide,i guess thats what she wanted.
#WhyAlwaysUs?.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SPDAZZY(f): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
True, 98% of yoruba boys are cheats and liars

For all those quoting me and saying trash,

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by omeke12(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
at ur age, u are still looking for a boy to marry...Chai.!!... pls check Wiz kid, oppss wizkid is a Yoruba boy...Owk, try Phyno..lol
the truth is, all these politicians are fond of using one of their children as rituals for power..
so ma people, when u see a 50 year old grandma, looking for an Igbo or Hausa boy then....ur guess is as good as mine

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tope3x(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
including her father

21 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Silly excuse. Why not marry from the other tribes that are perfect?

Btw, I'm guessing her father was same grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by callola: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
mental case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
you are a big fooooool. so since you dont want the yoruba's, why are the igbo's, igala's, south southerns, hausa's rejecting you? your case is spiritual with your father's yesterdays money he used you for.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by neonly: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by mmsen: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Look at this foolish woman with her blonde wig and overly powdered face.

Who would wish to marry her now at 50?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by nextstep(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok, so marry a non-Yoruba then. There are about 1billion eligible non-Yoruba men in the world... What's your excuse again?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Hefemale: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
This one don select Mr right throwaway since, @ 50 she still single like I

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by somadinho10: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let me call Barcanista to give us detailed analysis on why he thinks this woman is mad.......that igbo boy...somadina

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by rawpadgin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
this trend go spark controversy oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.