Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost (37254 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
kife:

Embarking on Post Degree Studies ​in Canada is a great choice
​ as Canada will provide an opportunity for International students to get Post graduate work experience. ​

Generally, Masters Programs are quite competitive in Canada and as such they require a minimum of 2.1(Second class upper) and First class.
*However depending on the strength of ​your ​*​​*application, students have
been able to get in with a 2.2. A strong application will include work experience, GRE & GMAT Scores if required and strong references.*

Please visit www.uni <http://www.aucc.ca/>​versitystudy.ca ​
for a complete list of all Canadian
universities. On this website you can search by program choice and you can
get direct links to the Universities of your choice and how to apply.

If you are unsuccessful with your Masters application we can look at applying for a Post Graduate Diploma.

Godspeed.
Words ain't enough to thank you. I'm so much grateful
However I will try my luck and get back to you
God bless you abundantly
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

Words ain't enough to thank you. I'm so much grateful
However I will try my luck and get back to you
God bless you abundantly
Cheers

You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by bb64(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
what is d requiements for post graduate diploma for third class holder. please
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
bb64:
what is d requiements for post graduate diploma for third class holder. please

​If you are a 3rd class graduate, please note only 3 schools accept 3rd
class for PGD. They are; Conestoga College, Niagara College, & Fanshawe
College.

What course did u major in @ d UG level?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by obajoey(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please I need a bank teller job in canada, I have gone through one result evaluation stuff but I was told I need to enrol for IELTS in order to be able to apply under all these skilled immigrant options. Please how best do you think I can go about it.

Thanking you in anticipation.

kife:
Travelling is one thing, what do you want to go and do there is another thing.
Information here or anywhere can only help you climb, it can't help you fly.
You first need to do your homework well, define your intents properly then you can get on your way faster.

Canada has classes of visas, just like any country should. You can always key into any class but first, learn the basis. When u do, then you can ask precise questions and get valuable answers.
Don't attract fraudsters to yourself.

Goodluck to u.

See you in canada!
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
obajoey:
Please I need a bank teller job in canada, I have gone through one result evaluation stuff but I was told I need to enrol for IELTS in order to be able to apply under all these skilled immigrant options. Please how best do you think I can go about it.

IELTS is one of the basic requirements needed for the Express entry pool.
Visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp to check ur eligibility.

Visit

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
To get answers about the express entry system.

Goodluck
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
obajoey:

Bank teller, bank customer service, bank telephone rep, bank sales agent e.t.c are not skilled work in Canada, hence offers little growth and pays just a little above minimum wage. It's a job for people with high school diploma. Hence you would find yourself competing with a lot of applicants with Canadian work experience. Your best bet would be to change your career or go for further schooling if you succeed on an entry program.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by obajoey(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks a lot bro.. Writing my professional exams, I will apply after completion.

princey83:

Bank teller, bank customer service, bank telephone rep, bank sales agent e.t.c are not skilled work in Canada, hence offers little growth and pays just a little above minimum wage. It's a job for people with high school diploma. Hence you would find yourself competing with a lot of applicants with Canadian work experience. Your best bet would be to change your career or go for further schooling if you succeed on an entry program.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by youseuph(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
I want to travel to Canada to write a professional pharmacy exam. How do I go about securing the visa pls? And I heard Canada don't consider those without travel experience for visa, how true is that?

Pls.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by abbyyzino(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
kife:

College.

Good morning, please i need your help concerning making the right choice between applying for a graduate certificate program in Durham ( 1 year) and a MSc. in University of Regina (2 years). I am yet to apply for this two but i need the one that will be moreok for me cos i plan to stay back after my studies to work. NB: I already have an admission to study an Advanced Diploma Certificate program (3 years) in Seneca but now i felt it's going to waste my time, reason why i wanna apply for either of the two above. Should i go on to submit my Visa application with the Seneca admission pending the time i receive admission from any option i go for above or what would you suggest sir. Regards

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by samsemazzi: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Hello am new here
I don't know if am posting in the right topic.

I want to visit Canada next month for just 3 weeks

I don't have land or property.

I am married
I have a son
I am a director of 2 registered companies.
I have trading licences
For the past 2 years.

I am an agent for Mtn mobile money
And airtel money
I also have a certificate in electronics repair

And I have a workshop

A friend I usa is sending me money for the trip

I have not been using my personal account

Only the business account.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by bb64(f): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
kife:

​If you are a 3rd class graduate, please note only 3 schools accept 3rd class for PGD. They are; Conestoga College, Niagara College, & Fanshawe College.
I have Bsc/ ed sociology
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2016
bb64:
I have Bsc/ ed sociology

Look up connestoga for a program that is in line with ur undergraduate course.
Godspeed.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2016
abbyyzino:

Good morning, please i need your help concerning making the right choice between applying for a graduate certificate program in Durham ( 1 year) and a MSc. in University of Regina (2 years). I am yet to apply for this two but i need the one that will be moreok for me cos i plan to stay back after my studies to work. NB: I already have an admission to study an Advanced Diploma Certificate program (3 years) in Seneca but now i felt it's going to waste my time, reason why i wanna apply for either of the two above. Should i go on to submit my Visa application with the Seneca admission pending the time i receive admission from any option i go for above or what would you suggest sir. Regards

First things first.
What was your CGPA?
If u qualify for an Msc what then is a certificate for?
Regina offers u alot of opportunities, an Msc is a better shot in my opinion.
Mind u, the deadline for admissions to Regina is April for most courses, and May for a select few.

Tick tick..says the clock.

Goodluck.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by abbyyzino(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
kife:

First things first.
What was your CGPA?
If u qualify for an Msc what then is a certificate for?
Regina offers u alot of opportunities, an Msc is a better shot in my opinion.
Mind u, the deadline for admissions to Regina is April for most courses, and May for a select few.

Tick tick..says the clock.

Goodluck.
Thank you so much and God bless. My CGPA is 6.92. I read computer science and engineering but i am planning to apply for MEng in Electronic Systems Engineering. Please how easy is it to get admission into University of Regina because i have uploaded all my documents, what left now is to pay my application fee and submit. Please advice. Thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
abbyyzino:

Thank you so much and God bless. My CGPA is 6.92. I read computer science and engineering but i am planning to apply for MEng in Electronic Systems Engineering. Please how easy is it to get admission into University of Regina because i have uploaded all my documents, what left now is to pay my application fee and submit. Please advice. Thanks

It's pretty easy if you qualify.
Based on your school grading system, what's the equivalent of your 6.92?
Go ahead.
All the best.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by abbyyzino(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
kife:

It's pretty easy if you qualify.
Based on your school grading system, what's the equivalent of your 6.92?
Go ahead.
All the best.
That was a mistake from my side, it's actually 3.69/5.0.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
abbyyzino:

That was a mistake from my side, it's actually 3.69/5.0.

What is its equivalent??
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by abbyyzino(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
kife:

What is its equivalent??
You mean class of degree...Second class upper
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
abbyyzino:

You mean class of degree...Second class upper

Apply to Regina.
Goodluck!
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by abbyyzino(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
kife:

Apply to Regina.
Goodluck!
Thanks boss...I'll do just that. I pray for divine favour from the start to the finish. Amen!!!
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hello I have a friend that wants to travel ,he wants to stay and work legally in Canada ,he only have weac ,22years of age, his self employed, a professional brick layer.just want to help the guy what is the requirements and which visa did he need

Thanks in advance for your reply
JesusDWay:
@ OP and others like him...Let me know exactly your intentions for traveling, your qualifications, work experience and what you plan doing there, I might be able to help
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by debris: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
kife:

College.

I checked all that didn't see any health/medical related post graduate diploma course i studied pharmacology.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by damilotun: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
[Get an agent guy quote author=wiseman1s1 post=40503126]I never do any visa but I have Nigerian passport
[/quote]
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by kife(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
debris:

I checked all that didn't see any health/medical related post graduate diploma course i studied pharmacology.

Sorry about that, look up other options
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by northvietnam(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
TheCongo2:

you can check any fee on the Canada immigration website. No need to call anyone.

Check the following link for tourist visa fee:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=trv

If you have any other question, feel free to post it here.

Sorry brother....

Please dont laugh at me.
Went through that link and couldnt comprehend any thing

Do they apply for Canada online.

What are the processes involved before applying at the Embassy

Asin the visa requirements
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by bb64(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
kife:

​If you are a 3rd class graduate, please note only 3 schools accept 3rd class for PGD. They are; Conestoga College, Niagara College, & Fanshawe College.
sociology education
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by chekz169: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Hello, i graduated from university of ibadan with a 2:2 in sociology and i want to apply for a post graduate diploma in memorial university. Please can any body in the house help me with guildliness. Scared of agents as dey can be a ripper
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
JesusDWay:
@ OP and others like him...Let me know exactly your intentions for traveling, your qualifications, work experience and what you plan doing there, I might be able to help
bro
firstly my intention is going there for my Msc
secondly, securing a good job legally
Bsc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / Fatal Accident In Ibadan Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) / FG Introduces New Visa Policies For UK, U.S, UAE, France, 147 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.