Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras (1198 Views)

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran / Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by richiehomie1: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Paul Walker's father filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Porsche on Wednesday, Nov. 26
Paul Walker's dad documented a wrongful passing claim against Porsche on Wednesday, Nov. 26, guaranteeing that the auto his child was riding in needed wellbeing components that could have spared his life, the Associated Press reports.

http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/11/see-how-paul-walkers-father-files.html

Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by Luizkid(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
his death was too fast n furious... Still can't believe this guy is gone

1 Like

Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by Mrbigman1(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2015
See as d motor shatter like crumbs of bread.

Rip bro.
Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by MRBrownJ: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2015
didnt the daughter of Paul already sued them, and Porsche said that the reason for the crash was HIGH SPEED and that the car was MODIFIED by the owner?! these greedy people are trying to make an extra buck with flimsy lawsuits.... NONSENSE!
Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by Akposkool(m): 5:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Paul was the passenger and not the driver. They drove on high speed forgetting it wasn't a movie. His father should chill and let things be.
Nice work from fast and furious crew for using his brothers in the part 7 sequel. You wouldn't know it wasn't Paul on that movie.
I still miss him especially whenever i see roman pierce sorry tyrese gibson in a movie.

2 Likes

Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by axortedbabe(f): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Pls I don't wana look at this two tyms
Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by danakins(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
didnt the daughter of Paul already sued them, and Porsche said that the reason for the crash was HIGH SPEED and that the car was MODIFIED by the owner?! these greedy people are trying to make an extra buck with flimsy lawsuits.... NONSENSE!

You are a fool.........the money his family is making can feed ur generation.....they aren't poor.

RIP bro. Miss u
Re: See How Paul Walker's Father Files Lawsuit Against Porsche Over Son's Fatal Cras by MRBrownJ: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2015
danakins:

You are a fool.........the money his family is making can feed ur generation.....they aren't poor.

RIP bro. Miss u

you are using your emotion in order to judge this case, instead of using what you have between you ears. i didnt say they were poor, i said they were GREEDY, get a dictionary and educate yourself on the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Guardian’s List Of Most Influential Artistes Under 25 Years Old – Do You Agree? / Would You Allow Your Mum To Reduce Your Food Mony Just To Employ This House Maid / Tonto Dikeh Marks Baby Boy’s 5-month Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.