Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses (9071 Views)

Waec 2018 Practical Specimen For Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Practicals / Waec 2018/2019 Agric And Biology Specimens / JAMB Recommended Books For English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics And Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by rffalbum: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
My attention is brought to some textbooks that the youths in this country are using are full of curses. This is not readily noticeable but when in sunlight and look into the pages(you can use a magnifying glass to see clearly) diagonally inscribe in form of fingerprint are curses on the reader and its family. Physics, Chemistry and Biology textbooks are the only one I have access to but I want you NL to please check yours or the same textbooks or your ward if the same is applicable.
Why would a publisher do this? angry
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by Kingy10: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
rffalbum:
My attention is brought to some textbooks that the youths in this country are using are full of curses. This is not readily noticeable but when in sunlight and look into the pages(you can use a magnifying glass to see clearly) diagonally inscribe in form of fingerprint are curses on the reader and its family. Physics, Chemistry and Biology textbooks are the only one I have access to but I want you NL to please check yours or the same textbooks or your ward if the same is applicable.
snap and lets see

1 Like

Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by rffalbum: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2015
You cannot see when snapped. One notable thing about this textbooks are that their format are alike. This textbooks are not the essential series(ie essential biology ....).
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by sunnico(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2015
rffalbum:
I want you NL to please check yours or the same textbooks or your ward if the same is applicable.
Op sorry to ask did u fail any of these subjects.. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by rffalbum: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2015
No. When I did mine several decades ago when we use Nelkon and Parker as our physics textbook..
sunnico:

Op sorry to ask did u fail any of these subjects.. undecided undecided
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2015
rffalbum:
You cannot see when snapped. One notable thing about this textbooks are that their format are alike. This textbooks are not the essential series(ie essential biology ....).
mention the names of the textbooks.
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by rffalbum: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Dentist18:
mention the names of the textbooks.
1. New school chemistry for senior secondary schools
2. Modern biology for SSS
3. New school physics for SSS
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by greatestman(m): 3:59am On Nov 29, 2015
rffalbum:

1. New school chemistry for senior secondary schools
2. Modern biology for SSS
3. New school physics for SSS

This guy is up to something, he want to advertise one textbook like that.

Are new school textbooks giving you guys headache or sleepless night
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by winetapper: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2015
greatestman:

This guy is up to something, he want to advertise one textbook like that.

Are new school textbooks giving you guys headache or sleepless night
no he is right

But I think the auto was referring to pirates..
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by haftob(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2015
rffalbum:
Any book u see it on is a pirated book. The original publishers used a new kind of technology that they inscribe those words in the original books,but can never be visible until wen the book is pirated or photocopied. So when u want to buy any book that is from that publisher, u check to see if the words are visible, if they are, u won't buy but if they are nt visible, u buy.

6 Likes

Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by Maxcollins042(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2015
OP you really gave me a scare. How could you conclude finally that the imprint is a curse without thorough investigation?
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2015
op is right i have seen such
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by JustCurious: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2015
OP is right.

Those imprints (curses) are only visible on pirated copies and, not on original version of the texts. So always check what you're buying.

Although it is a shameful act, however it is the publisher's way of curbing piracy..
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by hahn(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Maxcollins042:
OP you really gave me a scare. How could you conclude finally that the imprint is a curse without thorough investigation?

Because he is an ignorant religiotard who has chosen to remain so by making religious teachings, assumptions and superstition seem as facts.

Making a research would be too much stress on his brain since it is in redundant mode and concluding without any form of proof or logical explanation is less work smiley
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by abumeinben(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
rffalbum:

so what are the curses?
Re: Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses by xamiel4(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
this guy is absolutely right. I just checked a new school. chemistry and physics and I saw the same thing on every pages. it is faded and what I saw was MY FATHER IS A THEIF AND MY MOTHER IS A PROSTITUTE AND I AM THE SON OF A THIEF AND A PROSTITUTE. guys if you have any of these text books,check it. it is written on every page and it is blur.

(1) (Reply)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland To Establish Vocational Private University / Help Confirm If this Is Legit / Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology. Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.