Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) (8669 Views)

Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video / Buhari Wears Uniform With Rank Of A Field Marshal As He Commands Army(video) / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by priest2u(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2015
In the message , the Boko Haram states (in hausa) that the military is lying with regards to reports of captured BH sponsors, he also claimed they have enough vehicles and ammunitions to keep fighting Nigeria. He also claims the army is been dealt with.Find link to video below.

ghazwajadid

https://vid.me/uK6S

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by chocolateme(f): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
No fear

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
God! Pls safe us
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by dabigwalls: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Nnaa
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Day11(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
I'm with you Almighty.

Always with you sad
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2015
God save us. We've been scammed by the APC

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by funkybully(f): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Boko haram will cease to exist by December 2015: Dullardpo.

December is two days around. Fingers crossed

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Bayswater: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2015
See the dead bodies of our soldier scattered all over the place. ahhhhhhhh Wahala dey o. See the amount of ammo Boko Haram took from them. The country needs a 4 year plan to take boko haram out.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by jomoh: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Oga gan o. But I can't view the video.

Anyone who's seen it should explain wats on it.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by jbbaba(m): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2015
ONLY GOD CAN HELP US.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by AnyibestDede(m): 1:24am On Nov 29, 2015
On this issue of boko haram, i blem all NIGERIANS. If we had fought this hopeless group the way we battled EBOLA, we would hv been free by now. Instead, pdp were bleming apc and apc were bleming pdp, christains were bleming muslems and the muslems were bleming christains. No body was ready to take responsibilities at the early stage, na devil go purnish those northerner leaders

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Dead soldiers in trenches. Seems d came under heavy fire.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Funny, we are probing arms purchases, Boko
Haram is capturing the arms and ammunition. They seem not to be buying arms and ammunition while Nigerian Army is buying and losing them to Boko Haram.
Buhari should cover his face in shame and call Boko Haram and negotiate. At the rate these people are going nothing meaningful will be achieved by Buhari and APC, except to lie.

20 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2015
End Time Religion!!

Embrace Jesus and live Peaceful!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by likila: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Eleyi gidi gaan

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by AK481(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm this one strong o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:41am On Nov 29, 2015
90% of the catalyst, for the present "change" we are witnessing, was through playing politics with the war on terror, now the chicken are coming home to roost.

Curiously, the whole horde of APC spin doctors, who were busy vilifying the efforts being made in containing this global menace and contemporaneously scoring cheap political points with every set back have suddenly gone silent.

Now the table is turned ...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by braskey: 3:05am On Nov 29, 2015
I'm no military strategist but I don't believe this kind of battle can be won by attacking them head on, Nigeria has alot of soft targets.. Maybe infiltrating their ranks might do the trick.
Well what can I say.
Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Obijulius: 4:03am On Nov 29, 2015
PLEASE download and keep this video for when the APC and their zombies start to deny, also for posterity sake.

So that we may tell future generations that there was once a country where people preferred to be led by a decomposing corpse as president.

If the army doesn't act now I wonder who will.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
God! Pls safe us

And also save us from the atomic bomb you dropped grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Mcbussy(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2015
I thought they said Shekau was still alive...where is he in their recent videos?...Terrorists and propaganda. I saw them firing thousands of rounds at enemies we didn't see in d video. So in the end, they managed to hit about 3 or 4 Nigerian soldiers, b4 nko?... Its war, soldiers kill and soldiers die, they should have showed their own casualties.

I'm not buying their hit, steal and run guerrilla tactics as a proof of victory. It was just 1 successful raid for them in a very long while. I know a soldier that's directly involved in the fight and he tells me that hitting them most times is like playing Call of Duty; they just keep coming and u keep killing, but that doesn't mean Nigeria won't lose soldiers. His words are good enuf for me cos he's not a general selling propaganda stories, he is a soldier in action.

Propaganda always working on the average Nigerians cos d average Nigerian is extremely naive and gullible.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Chigorkizz(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by guy1234: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Mcbussy:
I thought they said Shekau was still alive...where is he in their recent videos?...Terrorists and propaganda. I saw them firing thousands of rounds at enemies we didn't see in d video. So in the end, they managed to hit about 3 or 4 Nigerian soldiers, b4 nko?... Its war, soldiers kill and soldiers die, they should have showed their own casualties.

I'm not buying their hit, steal and run guerrilla tactics as a proof of victory. It was just 1 successful raid for them in a very long while. I know a soldier that's directly involved in the fight and he tells me that hitting them most times is like playing Call of Duty; they just keep coming and u keep killing, but that doesn't mean Nigeria won't lose soldiers. His words are good enuf for me cos he's not a general selling propaganda stories, he is a soldier in action.

Propaganda always working on the average Nigerians cos d average Nigerian is extremely naive and gullible.

Nice observation . After your post I decided to watch d video. This is the height of propaganda, during all their sprayin of bullets, they never showed their enemy position, no return fire, nothing to show they were in battle. It was more like a show onus le flexing. At the end in the night, hours after the show of muscle, they showed just like 3 bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers.

Someone up there mentioned bodies of Nigerian soldiers littering the ground. Pls fear God, opposition is not outright lying. All those blaming d FG up there, this is just pure hatred from you, and it paints u as a purely illogical and selfish person. And that's d picture of the average Nigerian, a very stupid person.

It's called war for a reason, and they are called terrorist for a reason, Dasuki is being tried for a reason. Those ppl got some capabilities, but I know they are not as strong as before. December might not be a realistic target to wipe them off, we might not even be able to totally eradicate them, because of the type of strategy they use, hit and run. But we just need to avoid spreading propaganda.

Don't help the terrorists.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by MKO4ever(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2015
These boys are not smiling oo, see as they waste bullets and bombs anyhow. Our army needs to be more gallant to be able to face these boko boyz
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by PRYCE(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2015
guy1234:

Nice observation . After your post I decided to watch d video. This is the height of propaganda, during all their sprayin of bullets, they never showed their enemy position, no return fire, nothing to show they were in battle. It was more like a show onus le flexing. At the end in the night, hours after the show of muscle, they showed just like 3 bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers.

Someone up there mentioned bodies of Nigerian soldiers littering the ground. Pls fear God, opposition is not outright lying. All those blaming d FG up there, this is just pure hatred from you, and it paints u as a purely illogical and selfish person. And that's d picture of the average Nigerian, a very stupid person.

It's called war for a reason, and they are called terrorist for a reason, Dasuki is being tried for a reason. Those ppl got some capabilities, but I know they are not as strong as before. December might not be a realistic target to wipe them off, we might not even be able to totally eradicate them, because of the type of strategy they use, hit and run. But we just need to avoid spreading propaganda.

You lot helped spread the "The FG can't touch us" word for the same terrorists during the last administration!

Tell me why the new opposition in town should not pick up the "Outright Lying" batten to finish the race?

So We should love Nigeria, put Nigeria first and blah blah blah when the present government had no idea what those mean?

How can you preach againts your glaring frailties of just an hour ago??

HIPOCRICY AT ITS BEST!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Wrong observation!

What you saw in that video is both a 'show of force' and actual enemy engagement.
If you observed carefully, you'd notice that this 'show of force' lasted several hours without any resistance from the army. The insurgents are seen driving along paved roads and within a town, this clearly shows that they are not just hiding in a forest but actually have the effrontery to move and occupy a town.
They launched several rockets which traveled long distances just to show they had a large perimeter under their control.

Later, the video enters into night time and what did we see? Abandoned military positions, an abandoned military tank with engine still running and of course bodies of dead soldiers in trenches; just in case you don't know what this means, it means the insurgents had the audacity to take the fight to the enemy lines not fleeing as the army always makes us believe.

Finally, we see a cache of weapons and ammo siezed from the Nigerian army, probably after they had abandoned them and escaped enemy fire.
We have seen several pictures recently released by the Nigerian army both of dead insurgents and recovered weapons and you will agree with me that it is a joke compared to what BH releases.

Anybody who thinks that the insurgents are a dying force needs his head properly examined

guy1234:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Super1759: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Chineke God help us. This people are in serious Biz and some people are lying to us. Is that not the T9 tank or what they call it that Fed gov bought for military to fight bokoharam. What is the tank doing with Bokoharam? So who is lying about the death of military..
Chineke mere Buhari ebere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
The 'seized ammo' probably isn't real but It's obvious they engaged d army in a fierce fire fight. BH boys seem to be on the offensive. NA soldiers in trenches seemed to be on the defensive. Personally, I think engaging BH by NA requires heavy artillery weapons, air campaigns and tank (T72) warfare.

Lobeez:
Wrong observation!

What you saw in that video is both a 'show of force' and actual enemy engagement.
If you observed carefully, you'd notice that this 'show of force' lasted several hours without any resistance from the army. The insurgents are seen driving along paved roads and within a town, this clearly shows that they are not just hiding in a forest but actually have the effrontery to move and occupy a town.
They launched several rockets which traveled long distances just to show they had a large perimeter under their control.

Later, the video enters into night time and what did we see? Abandoned military positions, an abandoned military tank with engine still running and of course bodies of dead soldiers in trenches; just in case you don't know what this means, it means the insurgents had the audacity to take the fight to the enemy lines not fleeing as the army always makes us believe.

Finally, we see a cache of weapons and ammo siezed from the Nigerian army, probably after they had abandoned them and escaped enemy fire.
We have seen several pictures recently released by the Nigerian army both of dead insurgents and recovered weapons and you will agree with me that it is a joke compared to what BH releases.

Anybody who thinks that the insurgents are a dying force needs his head properly examined

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Emekamex(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Awaiting the zombies to deny this

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Jinyjagz(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2015
chaii..speechless angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oba of Lagos pubclicly disgraces the Ooni of Ife in Lagos (Video) / PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting CulpritsĀ in Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.