Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion (798 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by jimmayoy: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Tyson Fury is the new heavyweight champion of the world after a sensational win in Dusseldorf.

The Gypsy King beat Wladimir Klitschko on a unanimous points decision having started the night as the outsider.

Afterwards, he sang Aerosmith's I don't want to miss a thing to his wife, who came into the ring to congratulate him.

The new champ said: “It was a tough task coming here, that’s why he’s avoided me for the last five years. People can say what they want about me, he was hanging on for dear life in that fight all the way through.

“I’ve got to give the judges their fair dues as well. I thought I had to get a knock out but they showed me that love in Germany.

“He’s been a great champion, but every good dog has its day. Tonight is that start of a new era. I’ll be the most charismatic champion since Muhammed Ali.”

Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by jimmayoy: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2015
A new era in boxing history, this guy can jab.
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by justman911(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2015
like maaaaad.
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by jomoh: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Good for him
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Nice!
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by ibnquasale(m): 3:56am On Nov 29, 2015
End time jabbing
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by Candybob(m): 4:05am On Nov 29, 2015
You! Dont worry Samuel Peter is coming...
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitchco, Now The Heavyweight World Champion by gulfer: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Candybob:
You! Dont worry Samuel Peter is coming...
And who is Samuel Peter

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win 2016 Fifa Ballon D’or Award – Ronaldo X Messi X Neymar? – Comments / Manchester United V Bournemouth Match postponed... / The Real Story Behind Lionel Messi's Tax Evasion Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.