Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! (4308 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by OmoNaijaUK(m): 1:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry to ask but I have been expecting announcement on when Diepreye Alamieyeseigha will be buried but I havent heard anything since the announcement that he died. Based on his antecedent, unless this guy is interred openly with journalists allowed to take the sufficient pictures of his face and body in the coffin, I wont believe he really died. Any attempt to cook a concocted story of "low key burial" would be tantamount to fake death like his great escape from UK. A guy that beat all the world class security in the UK to escape and jump bail cannot be trusted.

We cannot all be fooled!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by baby124: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2015
I have been asking this same question. They just buried the matter. Let us see the body o. Such a man will not have a big burial? How possible. Alameisiegha the escape artist and nollywood film producer.

7 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by bluecircle470: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2015
I seconded d motion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by MKO4ever(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2015
His religion and traditions allow for him to be kept in mortuary for months/years, therefore he will be buried whenever the family is ready

3 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by bobbiekrantz: 2:17am On Nov 29, 2015
that question should be directed to the gods!

The man don die una still de beef am!... people sha

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by FastShipping: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Something is not right

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 29, 2015
OmoNaijaUK:
Sorry to ask but I have been expecting announcement on when Diepreye Alamieyeseigha will be buried but I havent heard anything since the announcement that he died. Based on his antecedent, unless this guy is interred openly with journalists allowed to take the sufficient pictures of his face and body in the coffin, I wont believe he really died. Any attempt to cook a concocted story of "low key burial" would be tantamount to fake death like his great escape from UK. A guy that beat all the world class security in the UK to escape and jump bail cannot be trusted.

They are looking for Abubaku for him. You can visit Bayelsa to donate your head grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Candybob(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Haters! Kai! Person don die, una dey find im burial! Confirm Enemies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by RockMaxi: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Candybob:
Haters! Kai!
Person don die, una dey find im burial! Confirm Enemies!

Please stop that joke. Those asking are not confirmed enemies, they are probably speaking because of the man's antecedent (escaping the law as a She-Male). smiley

4 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2015
OmoNaijaUK:

We cannot all be fooled!

I have long noticed Yoruba people are daft. As time passes, I keep confirming it.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by tonytony208(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I have long noticed Yoruba people are daft. As time passes, I keep confirming it.

Looks like the deep pain of your civil war defeat is still in your heart.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2015
tonytony208:

Looks like the deep pain of your civil war defeat is still in your heart.

I was born many Yeats after the civil war, I know nothing about it.

But chill, we igbos who didn't fight the other civil war are gearing up to fight our own. I will either be pained or proud.

We won't have regrets.

9 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by evatee(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

But chill, we igbos who didn't fight the other civil war are gearing up to fight our own. I will either be pained or proud.

We won't have regrets.
Am sure if u failed any course in skool. ...u will still blame Yoruba for ur failure.....Yoruba ur number one problem. ....odensin!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2015
I pity anybody who believes the man is truly dead.

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by tonytony208(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

We won't have regrets.
THE SAME THOUGHTLESS PPRIDE THAT LED TO OJUKWU'S DEFEAT. PLEASE START FIGHTING IMMEDIATELY!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2015
OmoNaijaUK:

We cannot all be fooled!
thanks for Your concern.But it may interest you to know that DSP has already been buried...He was buried exactly two weeks after his death in his country home according to his religion and the traditional rites of his home town...we do accept your rude condolence...thanks..May his soul RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by bolaino(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
BADNEAT:
thanks for Your concern.But it may interest you to know that DSP has already been buried...He was buried exactly two weeks after his death in his country home according to his religion and the traditional rites of his home town...we do accept your rude condolence...thanks..May his soul RIP
this is precisely what the Op is trying to say, given his antecedents, and this claim of yours, it's possible this man has faked his own death to escape the law, there is more to this man than meets the eyes, a man that could dress as a woman to escape the law, would not find it too difficult to fake his own death to escape the law, this world is filled with signs and wonders

2 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by sammyj: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2015
I said this in one of post then but nobody beleive me. This is the scam of the century!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by sunkoye: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2015
There seems to be more to this DSP death than meet the eye.

I smell heist ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2015
tonytony208:
THE SAME THOUGHTLESS PPRIDE THAT LED TO OJUKWU'S DEFEAT. PLEASE START FIGHTING IMMEDIATELY!

Why talk about Ojukwu

Why does this biafra ish disturb Yoruba people

Is it that Yoruba cannot exist on their own without igbos

2 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2015
evatee:

Am sure if u failed any course in skool. ...u will still blame Yoruba for ur failure.....Yoruba ur number one problem. ....odensin!

Why are Yoruba people so afraid of igbos leaving nigeria

Can't u people exist without us

Is it that u guys are so lazy uvcant survive alone

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by kamatofeelz(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Y will yoruba b jealous of u guys na wa o went una tk pass dem? Book dem pass una money dem pass una owner of glo na yoruba richest woman in Africa na yoruba bros kip shut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Psalm18: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2015
All of you get a life.
A man has died and you want to believe some childish and idiotic conspiracy theory he has not died because he is afraid?
Afraid of what if I may ask?
The British govt has confirmed it was not looking to extradite him.
He abused obj, and so what?
How many people have spoken truth to obj/what has happened to them.
Did he do worse than orubebe during the elections?
No
Orubebe is still alive, fani kayode is still alive, Ruben abati is still alive
They have not faked their death

Common sense is not common among some people.
Family of the deceased may be reading this and still grieving and all you air heads who have no sense believe making fun of the dead is the way to go.
Not everybody cares about elaborate burial ceremony and seven days of partying and aso ebi.
Some.prefer a quiet transition.

Seun, lalasticlala pls come close this sick thread.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2015
kamatofeelz:

Y will yoruba b jealous of u guys na wa o went una tk pass dem? Book dem pass una money dem pass una owner of glo na yoruba richest woman in Africa na yoruba bros kip shut

Which book Do u think lying so many times will make a lie become the truth

This is a topic that has already been dealt with in this forum. The region in nigeria that has been leading in education according to the federal government of nigeria is SE, SS in number 2 n SW in number 3, don't get it twisted.

D woman in question didn't become a billionaire because she was in business or because she was an entrepreneur. She was a hair dresser for Abachas wife or babangidas wife which led to dem giving her oil wells to manage. Same goes with adenuga, a well known oil thief.

Ur not even ashamed that ur comparing ur generation with a generation who brought a deadly civil war, lost over 300k lives n received only 20 pounds after the war, it's a disgrace that Yoruba became stagnated all these years........This tribe is today controlling commerce in nigeria as we speak.

U tried to derail my question. Please why are Yoruba people ALWAYS having erection N they keep masturbating on top igbo matters
Is it that igbos are the pillar n foundation of the Yoruba race existence

Or is it that Yoruba cannot exist without us

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by tonytony208(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Why talk about Ojukwu

Why does this biafra ish disturb Yoruba people

Is it that Yoruba cannot exist on their own without igbos

If you have any functioning neuron in that marched mass in your cranium called brain, you will know that it is your tribe that can't live without the Yorubas or the Hausas. Why is it that your brothers troop daily to other parts of Nigeria as if gully erosion demons are chasing them from their villages? Is it because your Igbo land is cursed and can never be productive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by evatee(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur comment made me laugh....what gives u impression Yoruba are afraid of u Biafra leaving Nigeria?...to me u r so useless to us cos I av not seen ur usefulness ... most of the stuffs u claimed u produce here are Adulterated. ...The only reason why u envy Yoruba is cos of our brilliancy which u people can get close to in the next three decades.....The only make sense thing abt u is ur beautiful gurls....will not stop hunting for them till I retire...I don't blame FFK for the comment he made as regards bianca and other sweetz igbo ladie. You are as good as nuffin ...get a life bro!

5 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by shizzy7(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I don't understand why you have too much self-importance...

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
MKO4ever:
His religion and traditions allow for him to be kept in mortuary for months/years, therefore he will be buried whenever the family is ready
So dat if it happens dat he's been 4given all his loots, debts & wrongs, him go jez waka come out 4rm d mortuary & continue living amongst us abi?
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't understand why you have too much self-importance...

I dont understand why Yorubas attach too much importance to igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers / INEC Urges Nigerians To Pick Up Pvcs, Says Votes Will Count / FFK Replys Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.