Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko (36822 Views)

Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko / Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by pikapizy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shey this Goliath don jam him David ,oya vitali com chop your own...Sameul Peters prayers finally answered ...I just pray fury wins vitali too...disgrace this brothers
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by M4gunners: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
After 11 good years.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
that is the end of his career.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nicepoker(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
bewla:
Samuel fufu peter c your life. two brother bit only u fury well done

fear any body with the name Tyson all of them na boxers. i go name my son Tyson any time soon
pray that ur son won't challenge u first.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nicepoker(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Shame on u samuel peter ooo

See as the guy we disgracr u dey bleed

Make this tyson come challenge me now
u didn't make sense.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by seangy4konji: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
happy to see someone beat this guy at last.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Lordave: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
greggng:
let fury fight vitali the elder brother of vladimir. then we will know he is truly a world champion. people are confusing things here.
What are you saying?

Wladmir is a better boxer.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Boxing fans in the house,I thought mayweather is the heavyweight champion.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by ybalogs(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nothing lasts forever. He's done his bit,, nah to retire now but I know say him go wan reclaim his belt but it's the end of an era.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
talktonase:
The reign of doctor sledgehammer has come to an end.
He is doctor sledgehammer. His elder brother is

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by dacovajnr: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Somebody call Samuel Peter ooooo!Tell am say e nightmare has been defeated and should come out of hiding and try his luck with Fury undecided
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by coolhamid(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
Boxing fans in the house,I thought mayweather is the heavyweight champion.
so you don't know the difference between heavyweight and welterweight boxing?
Mayweather is welterweight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by mpowa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Finally! E don tey na... It looks like the guy will hold the heavy weight championship to his grave, breath of fresh air in heavy weight boxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by fabre4: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
bewla:
Samuel fufu peter c your life. two brother bit only u fury well done

fear any body with the name Tyson all of them na boxers. i go name my son Tyson any time soon

lol even my dog
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Sunny4Gold: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Watched the fight on HBO Boxing, not interesting because both of them were running around, not throwing punches but Tyson were more aggressive. Tyson fury cuts klischko face through head butt. All the 3 judges declared him the winner.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by myners007: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mayweather , Pls come and challenge this overfed Kid(Furious Tyson) before u go on retirement. I beli9eve u can compete in the3 heavy weight category
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Sunny4Gold: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
myners007:
Mayweather , Pls come and challenge this overfed Kid(Furious Tyson) before u go on retirement. I beli9eve u can compete in the3 heavy weight category
Mayweather cannot challenge him because they are not in same weight category. Tyson Fury is heavyweight fighter while Mayweather is welterweight fighter. Two different categories.
Samuel Peter can fight him, they are in same category

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by titosantana(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
If Tyson hadn't won, i would have been disappointed because he sounded so confident and arrogant during the interview.

But the match was boring, i still love Mike Tyson's fights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by mpowa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
myners007:

Why do you want to see Mayweathers Obituary? These guys blows are Bag of cement oh! he only need one to be out in the 1st round.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
coolhamid:
so you don't know the difference between heavyweight and welterweight boxing?
Mayweather is welterweight
ok thanks,that's the reason why I asked wink
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by titosantana(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sunny4Gold:
Watched the fight on HBO Boxing, not interesting because both of them were running around, not throwing punches but Tyson were more aggressive. Tyson fury cuts klischko face through head butt. All the 3 judges declared him the winner.
Yeah, they hardly double-punch, just a jab. I was expecting to see a very violent deadly fight as two of them look like KingKong.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
fagbohun4j:

Xvideos.com.

Are you out of your senses? Rubbish
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by informato: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
you made my day with this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by titosantana(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
wink2015:

Are you out of your senses? Rubbish
You need a sense of humour cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Ferdinandu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai this was sweet. I wish someone would have done the same thing to that over pompous Mayweather before his untimely retirement. His own annoy me more than that of Klitschko brothers because he is too proud.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by ManTiger(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
So some people solely dislike the Klitchsko brothers because they were so good in the ring but doing a short research on them and realised they are living the life they dreamt of and worked on. Such act can be likened to have a sheer hatred for Cristiano Ronaldo because he hardly dribbles but always score goals.

My Verdict:
There is no permanent champion and Tyson Fury should enjoy the short fame because the brothers will be back.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Gluthatione: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai! I fear klitchico brothers ooo ,good to know that someone has finally defeated one of them
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]where can I get the video of this Wladimir Klitschko vs tyson fury boxing tournament to download for free on the internet?[/size]

fagbohun4j:

Xvideos.com.

End Time answer to End Time question

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by babafirst(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
greggng:
let fury fight vitali the elder brother of vladimir. then we will know he is truly a world champion. people are confusing things here.
At 44 Vitali cannot hurt Tyson Fury.At 39 Vladimir looked old and clueless in that ring,his elder bro Vitali will be no different.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by zadok60: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
umehmj:
good to see him bleed. shebi na him knocked our Samuel Peters out and cold
mehn you no sabi forgive person ooo..lmao
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko by zadok60: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Shame on u samuel peter ooo

See as the guy we disgracr u dey bleed

Make this tyson come challenge me now
lols..you must be hulk then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) / Luka Modric And Marta Pose With Their Awards / Ronaldo Reacts To Being Dropped From First Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.