Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (39030 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Mad people everywhere!
No biafra No peace

7 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by oglalasioux(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
IBB knows what he is talking about. Give the Igbos a chance to rule Nigeria and you'll see at least 1000 candidates and non of them will be willing to step down for the other.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by vanbonattel: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Thank you for your magnanimous offer of "dashing" us your support, but the matter on the table is bigger than the Igbo presidency rubbish. Nigeria of today is so bastardized that every president of the country will fail, like Buhari's current failures.

Push for restructuring of the country instead , instead of setting up an igbo man up for failure and then blaming him for every single problem of Nigeria, including the mismanagement of oil windfall during the first Gulf war  grin grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by cheruv: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Abraham OkeUlo/Ibrahim BabbanGida should know that we the Great Igbos have decided to create a new sky for our children and not even the post of keeper of the zoo can dissuade us from being reunited with the rising sun.
Why should we preside over a house of raucous nationalities when we can simply look after our parents, siblings, wives, children, homes on our land

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by SegunAdewole: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2015
It's time to start baiting the Ibos with presidency of a country that can never work no matter who is in charge.
God bless Odua
God bless Biafra

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2015
It's Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by stevecantrell: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2015
IBB and sarcasm...
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by morbeta(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2015
The irony of this statement is, there is none
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

I'm a northerner and I support the idea of compelling all political parties (or major parties) to zone 2019 presidential ticket to the south east... And if we so believe that a south easterner can not rule this country, I think then we should let them go.

The South East region has suffered a lot of marginalization and I know very well that the Northern part of this country ll not take half of what the Eastern region has endured to this moment.

An Igbo president for 2019 or Biafra I support

You cry babies can all go and hang.

Dont u flat_head come here n masquerade urself as a "northerner". When gej favored u igbos and made u dominate almost every govt parastatal including the military other regions did not shout succession. Out of 15 igbo senators non is APC, u rejected ur own just because of your deep hatred for PMB. Now that the "breast you've been sucking" has been kicked out of power, you want to reap where u did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, this thread has a valid source and should hit front page. This thread is good enough.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
@Stanleychimezie, get Lalasticlala to move this thread to front page.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by steveeeee5: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

I'm a northerner and I support the idea of compelling all political parties (or major parties) to zone 2019 presidential ticket to the south east... And if we so believe that a south easterner can not rule this country, I think then we should let them go.

The South East region has suffered a lot of marginalization and I know very well that the Northern part of this country ll not take half of what the Eastern region has endured to this moment.

you will live long.

8 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by steveeeee5: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
in BIAFRA i stand. i hate no person nor tribe that don't hate biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by meritamarachi(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
That's good to no
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Larynx:
Shay na talk this one dey talk...... Northerners will always support deir brothers anyway anytime..... We can't forget wah happen between the so called Game changer n GEJ....

Wait sef, wah makes u think u will be alive come 2019

@Bolded___That one dey harsh na.

Abeg pity am gringrin
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by EbirichBen(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
By then, most of them won't be in this part of the Earth. so he can't vote. Rubbisssssh Northerner's

You people are born to rule ba?

let's wait and see.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by sukkot: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
after you have wrecked the country ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Opiosko: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Babzrockman:
When, how and where will u found one? When all their leaders are not united.
Imagine the recent call for Biafra Republic, non of their leaaders voice out. Only the youth are agitating.

The youths are the future.....

7 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by missyadorable(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
IBB, you can vote for an Igbo man
That's your waste of vote
Igbo man will NEVER be President of Nigeria
Let them go to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fada Mbaka 2019

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Pidggin(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't trust him
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by missyadorable(f): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
IBB, you can vote for an Igbo man
That's your waste of vote
Igbo man will NEVER be President of Nigeria
Let them go to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omo ibo lipsrsealed
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by kozmokaz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
International Disgrace: Buhari Embarrass Nigerians Again - Calls The People of Malta Great People of Maltina

4 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by nwonufestus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
we dont nid nigeria

goin bck to biafra

3 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Bollinger(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
SirJeffry:
...because the Igbos now pose a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty abi?

Would you have said this if it was not for this Biafra saga Sir?undecided

There is no way in hell that an igbo man or woman can be president of Nigeria in the foreseeable future. The civil war is still huanting them till today as well as everyone sees them as excessively aggressive and undiplomatic.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nature129(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
hoobs:
Nigeria wunt be one by 2019...2015 is d brk up year

Rest! Nigeria CANNOT break
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Tytto(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
The fear of Biafra seems to be the beginning of wisdom....

8 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omo ibo lipsrsealed
oglalasioux:
IBB knows what he is talking about. Give the Igbos a chance to rule Nigeria and you'll see at least 1000 candidates and non of them will be willing to step down for the other.
hahahah. You are so on point. That's the truth sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.