Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother (2432 Views)

Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? / My Wife Is Stubborn. / Why Is It Difficult For Two Females To Live Together Peacefully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother by dsquare33: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
What your brother is going through is known as juvenile deliquency,this happens to teenagers(boys and girls) who are between 14-20 years, they believe they are of maturity,hence they tend to be wayward, rude, steal, commit all sorts of offences. No matter where you take him to either police or Dodan Barracks, let them torture him to heavens, he will only become hardened the more. First, like others have advice pray for him for God to touch his heart, then don't fight with him because he would want to be on the defensive side, remove all monies and anything he can convert to cash from the house. Then there is need to change his social environment, invite him to a good motivational speaking church where he will see his mates who are cool headed and success driven, by this, his mindset will begin to change because he will be challenge and that would want him to channel his energies to the right direction.
Re: Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
dsquare33:
What your brother is going through is known as juvenile deliquency,this happens to teenagers(boys and girls) who are between 14-20 years, they believe they are of maturity,hence they tend to be wayward, rude, steal, commit all sorts of offences. No matter where you take him to either police or Dodan Barracks, let them torture him to heavens, he will only become hardened the more. First, like others have advice pray for him for God to touch his heart, then don't fight with him because he would want to be on the defensive side, remove all monies and anything he can convert to cash from the house. Then there is need to change his social environment, invite him to a good motivational speaking church where he will see his mates who are cool headed and success driven, by this, his mindset will begin to change because he will be challenge and that would want him to channel his energies to the right direction.

Noted. Tnx bro
Re: Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother by dsquare33: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jadonjack:

Noted. Tnx bro
I am not bro, I am sis, no offence
Re: Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
dsquare33:
I am not bro, I am sis, no offence

Lol. Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Young Medical Student Or Doctor As Wife / 90-year-old Woman Pregnant After Years Of Praying! / My Chat With An Unclad Girl In A Pool Party: Parents Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.