Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen (4992 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:

It's actually fun deviating from topics
Pretty lady, her majesty, am begging, it might be fun to u buh to me is not
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
wahles:

If 98% are like dat, so opp getting a sensible one is 2% of?
with God all things are possible bro.
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by 2dice(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

pained e_goat.... grin...go drink garri

and yes i saw your PM too some months back
tongue

lmfao I laff in spaanish ilu-oke grin grin
Oya where is your proof of me sending you Message
Beeeches act diss way
Pms na achievement?
Broke Girls Mentality
Yeah we know Pms turns you on
Y not get yourself a Cucumber since nobody wanna fvck with U tongue
I don't do girls that can't keep their mouth
He sent you Pm
Then you broadcast it
You are feeling fly abi
Rubbish
Abeeggi
Go 3rd MainLand Bridge
Go do legover for Dangote truck

1 Like

Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
2dice:
lmfao I laff in spaanish ilu-oke grin grin Oya where is your proof of me sending you Message Beeeches act diss way Pms na achievement? Broke Girls Mentality Yeah we know Pms you get turns you on Y not get yourself a Cucumber since nobody wanna fvck with U tongue I don't do girls that can't keep their mouth He sent you Pm Then you broadcast it You are feeling fly abi Rubbish Abeeggi Go 3rd MainLand Bridge Go do legover for Dangote truck
grin grin grin grin grin grin lolx
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by 2dice(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zceesneh:
grin grin grin grin grin grin lolx
hmmn bros you just dey shine teethgrin cheesy
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Adeola29(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zceesneh:
Girls are flirt, they are all olosho, treating them as a queen is totally bad, they don't deserve it at all, the girl u are treating as a queen, another guy is busy banging her from the backside grin , u can call me a kid, buh i have had my own bitter experience

Speak for yourself and don't generalize it.
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Adeola29(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cos if I were to generalize it too U guys are nothing but irresponsible, lazy, parasites who want to fully finish up their various hosts. You also don't deserve anything. Mtcheew.
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Adeola29(f): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just assuming every lady is a cheat. U guy nko cheating and lying geniuses. At the end of the day they blame the lady. And some should go and learn how to grow their brains cos their brains are far behind their age.
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zceesneh:
Girls are flirt, they are all olosho, treating them as a queen is totally bad, they don't deserve it at all, the girl u are treating as a queen, another guy is busy banging her from the backside grin , u can call me a kid, buh i have had my own bitter experience
U are right.
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by ideyhere(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
keyzid:
Three type of ladies I treat as a queen.

1. My Mother wink smiley
2. My Blood cheesy
3. My legally married wife cool

Before she becomes your legally married wife, she must've been your girlfriend...
And if you couldn't treat her right as a girlfriend, she might never get to be your wife...
And even if she does, old habits die hard so you can't just change and start treating her like a queen
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Interesting15: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Interesting15:
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
KKK
Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by misspicy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
2dice:
lmfao I laff in spaanish ilu-oke grin grin
Oya where is your proof of me sending you Message
Beeeches act diss way
Pms na achievement?
Broke Girls Mentality
Yeah we know Pms turns you on
Y not get yourself a Cucumber since nobody wanna fvck with U tongue
I don't do girls that can't keep their mouth
He sent you Pm
Then you broadcast it
You are feeling fly abi
Rubbish
Abeeggi
Go 3rd MainLand Bridge
Go do legover for Dangote truck
oh,i got prove tongue

btw
just go hang yourself its faster and easier than this high BP you are giving yourself cheesytonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Re: Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen by TuneChi369(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2016
@Op...You're so wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Wish I Never Met Him... / Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.