Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (44848 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
kiddkash:

doesn't give you the right to play God

Is robber your god now?

Anyway, your preaching can't stop anything. Those robbers were lucky, It would have been another story if it happened in another community.

Jungle justice will still continue for a long time. I haven't seen steps to stop it soon.
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by brookz: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
thy don't deserve to b on d surface of planet earth.
End time devil's advocates.
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by viviangist3: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by princeonx: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
NinaArsenal:
Jungle justice.
I pray people that use this your language fall victim to this guys one day! Hopefully they'll remember to add ra.ping to your order maybe you will have a mind change.
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Zuria(f): 1:24am On Nov 30, 2015
I came here to see "something" angry tongue grin
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2015
princeonx:

I pray people that use this your language fall victim to this guys one day! Hopefully they'll remember to add ra.ping to your order maybe you will have a mind change.
back to sender, are they your colleagues? I guess they are ur elder brothers. Na me send them go thief? Abeg focus ur frustration somewia else coz if u carry am reach ma side ehhh. i t i.
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2015
They are already dead" the worst feelings ever is when a thief is caught in the market and the thief is beaten by many hands
dainformant:
Nigerians are always ready to mete out jungle justice to the men of the underworld who want to live like kings in the jungle. According to reports, these armed robbers were caught on Saturday morning at Olowotedo Mowe along Lagos Ibadan express way Ogun state. They were mercilessly beaten by the angry mob before being handed over to the police.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-see-what-angry-mob-did.html
Re: Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by princeonx: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
NinaArsenal:
back to sender, are they your colleagues? I guess they are ur elder brothers. Na me send them go thief? Abeg focus ur frustration somewia else coz if u carry am reach ma side ehhh. i t i.
Then stop crying jungle justice when you see armed robbers being dealt with. They don't deserve to live bcox they're evil except you haven't seen them in action or seen after effect of their job! This guys go stealing, killing, and ra.p.ing people's wife and daughters but the moment they get caught loosed knot folks like you start shouting jungle justice (ofcox online!! Come try am where people dey beat thief).
So before you cry jungle justice next time, hold your phone to your face, ask yourself those questions you asked above and answer them yourself! If they're not ur colleagues, ur elder brothers, and you didn't send them, then stfu!! And let them face the beat of their own music!! The society is much better/safer without them. Usu!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) / CRUTECH Final Year Student Killed During Students' Week (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.