Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them (5385 Views)

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Abuja Residents Did You Get This Sms From The Nsa And Npf??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Arm robbers caught early morning 28th November 2015 at olowotedo mowe along lagos Ibadan express way ogun state, they beat them black and blue, luckily for them police came and whisk them away.

See More Pics Of The Incident Below

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/graphic-pic-armed-robbers-were-caught.html

Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by bewla(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2015
o
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
and this also..

Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by RoyalBlak007: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2015
bad sight angry
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by ziky2010(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
jungle justice
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by 4reala(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Lord have mercy! Wish dis can serve as a detterent to others.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by yungbillionaire(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
i know someone wud come and say dis is barbaric but d act of d robbers which takes away happiness and d hard earned money from d people is not right?.....all i say is wen u catch armed robbers not petty thieves..ARMED ROBBERS....make sure u beat dem up very well but pls dont kill.thumbs up to d locals of dis place.....[b][/b]ME SEF I FOR CARRY BETA HOT IRON BURN DAT ONE SMALL TOM-TOM WEY I DEY SEE HIA[b][/b]LUBBISH.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Ginaz(f): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Ewww, see e small Johnny. DAT oda guy get small sense as e use cover him own small. Anyway, that's good, I wish they beat them orange and green. undecided
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by jumper524(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
dis is not right, we really don't know what led to their sinful act, say no to jungle justice
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by mascot87(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2015
I like the new face of the robbers grin grin grin
How humble a face could be grin grin grin
See john thomas self dey relax dey take fresh air grin grin cheesy
Cool beating cool cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2015
yungbillionaire:
i know someone wud come and say dis is barbaric but d act of d robbers which takes away happiness and d hard earned money from d people is not right?.....all i say is wen u catch armed robbers not petty thieves..ARMED ROBBERS....make sure u beat dem up very well but pls dont kill.thumbs up to d locals of dis place.....[/b]ME SEF I FOR CARRY BETA HOT IRON BURN DAT ONE SMALL TOM-TOM WEY I DEY SEE HIA[b][/b]LUBBISH.

I say it's barbaric and primitive and a wrong way to arrest a suspect. African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights as well as Nigerian Constitution forbids torture, inhuman and degrading treatment. You are as much a criminal if you lynch a suspect.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Terry68: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2015
see how they are chilling with photographs from all corners as if they are celeb. nice show
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Beremx(f): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2015
good for them.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by MayorofLagos(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2015
They should bring an executioner with axe to swing it down with force and splatter the brain and membrane. of these mankees.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by kozmokaz(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2015
una still gave dem back der gun?

hope no bullet dey am
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by omowolewa: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2015
This is bad.

In this time of economic hardship and lack of trust in the processes of justice. At least if they are unduly freed on their way to justice, they won't forget this inhuman treatment.

Chai! This people are somebody's father ooo oo o! See their wives commonwealth.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by drey076(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by alienvirus: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Armed robbery? I wish you didn't experience it. The boys are barbarians. They have no pity. Killing is their joy. Listen! They are worse than Boko Haram.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by temitemi1(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Great one!
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Dem dun kpokpo these men dem taya.

Even John Thomas dun lie down finish dey beg for help. grin grin
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by princepee: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Maximum shishi, I like that..all those who say jungle justice is bad, pray u dont fall victim to these robbers.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by permsec: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Ginaz:
Ewww, see e small Johnny. DAT oda guy get small sense as e use cover him own small. Anyway, that's good, I wish they beat them orange and green. undecided
I know say the on wey you dey collect big like Deeper life Microphone.

The guy has bigger fish to fry than covering his amu. But this is not nice.

Our politicians that deals with us on a per second billing are heros.

How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not enough to buy volkswagen beetle-Jonathan

We are recovering diverting looted funds- Buhari
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2015
kITATITA:

I say it's barbaric and primitive and a wrong way to arrest a suspect. African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights as well as Nigerian Constitution forbids torture, inhuman and degrading treatment. You are as much a criminal if you lynch a suspect.
[/b]
bros u well so They deserve to be burnt to death. These guys are merciless. They wud probably bribe thier way out of police custody and continue. Ur talking of human rights. Americans that bombing isis plus civilians dont knw about human rights abi
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Osisinakpo(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Ginaz:

wetin ur eye go do for that place. Spoilt woman.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by ZACHIE: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2015
permsec:

The guy has bigger fish to fry than covering his amu.

All i see are 2 people preparing to hit a swamp, summarily.
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Trioxocarbonate: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Great one!

I blame BooHary grin
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Oh boy, and their face go dey like boss when dem dey operate. Catch dem finish now, dem go begin bend mouth like newborn baby angry

Omo for all those people saying this is bad, a trial will convince you. I pray armed robbers attack you one day, and I mean the type that operate along the Mushin/Agege axis. Na dat time you go learn the difference between gun and firearm undecided

#TeamJungleJustice
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by FortuneVal: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Ouch
Re: Graphic Pic, Armed Robbers Were Caught, And Residents Did Jungle Justice On Them by dikeigbo2(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2015
It serves them right, these robbers are heartless and they don't deserve any pity

(1) (Reply)

Cult Members Spotted Walking With Guns In Public During Funeral Procession.Photo / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Delta State (photo) / Woman Killed By Ritualist "Warning" Viewer's Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.