Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) (1295 Views)

Guy Asks His Ex-Girlfriend Back, She Accepts & He Tells Her It's April Fool / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by samuelezekiel(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Hello all Happy Sunday to you my fellow Nigerians and nairalander.

Remembering those good old days in secondary school.

To all my EX classmte who refused to tear the middle of their higher education notebook for me to write test,hope you re stil using that note book?. Those who refuse to open their note for me to copy,i hope you ar all working at chevron or microsoft company nw? For the class captain who always writes my name as one of the noise makers/ troublemaker in the class,hope you ar nw the chairman of your local government?......bt I d miss una sha
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by chocolateme(f): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Lol
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by Kposkila: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Funny one!
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2015
Over consumed weed in action
Sorryyyyyooooooooooo
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by kiddkash(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2015
wink
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2015
...and to those who had more than one biro then,and refused to lend me one,hope one of you is now SGF?

2 Likes

Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by izkick(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol...end time pupil
Re: What A Former Secondary School Pupil Wrote To His Ex-classmates (funny But True) by Tosadi(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2015
and who's the former student if not the op? at least, I remember you and your attitude back then.

(1) (Reply)

*16 Things That Get You An Instant Slap From Your Parents* / Now Trending / Compilation Of Jokes About Marriage That Would Make You Laugh Hard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.