Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (50452 Views)

Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Photo: A Public Primary School In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by rman: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Onegai:

They will see this, make jokes about the OP, fight over APC-PDP, someone will shout "FTC Endtime school" and life will go on for them. Then they will now wonder why no-one wants to. hire them but prefer the politicians' kids. who attended such schools. And this school. isn't even a private school. in the. UK

I have observed majority of posters on this forum which I assumed are youths lack deep reasoning ability. They all fail to see the bigger picture. IMO, they will make worse leaders than the current political class. They view all issues from an ethnic, political and sometimes religious affiliation. And yes, majority of them are unemployable.

6 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by adonbilivit: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bollinger:

Exposure matters. Are you saying that the schools in Europe are not like that?
nah, I am just saying that the op is not as dark as he seems in that pic

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by daclint(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
dkronicle:
That 3rd pix spoilt everything.

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by daclint(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:
OP, you seriously need to bleach a little.
We are called black but not charcoal.

Anyone that says black is beauty has definitely not come across you.
i had to increase my screen brighteness to see your eye ball.
I cnt even see your face in the pic.

Wicked grin grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Onegai(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

LOLZ

I stopped defending them a long time ago

Their kids move from one place to another without giving a f

Even an average Oyinbo kids sef do spend money the way they do

One of these politicians is sending his kids to Summer camp in SA for $100, 000. That's why they steal. our money, so their kids can get the best. Then give the youths N5000 to fight over and call it a day.

And the moronic youths will be hailing them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Paretomaster(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
I tot am black, I see OP I get hope....i doff my cap for ur blackness...
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bollinger(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
nah, I am just saying that the op is not as dark as he seems in that pic

True. The idiot.s focusing on his complexion are missing the message and they deserve the squalor of a country they have.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ttmacoy: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's a public school so it's free funded by taxes.

Madeu:
What is the tuition fees?
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evergreen4:
Op calm down, when I oust PMB out of office and become the next president, our class rooms will be better than what ever u saw in manchester

Another APC in the making is right above my letters.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Onegai:

One of these politicians is sending his kids to Summer camp in SA for $100, 000. That's why they steal. our money, so their kids can get the best. Then give the youths N5000 to fight over and call it a day.

And the moronic youths will be hailing them...

I'll never forget the day a Senator's son told some guy arguing with him "your dad was my father's driver and you will end up. working in a bank, begging me to open an account there so you can keep your job".

I don't even relate with them

Not out of envy but because they act like they have a claim to whatever they spend

I cannot imagine myself having the gut to tell another person that I will use his/her to buy Gucci bags embarassed

God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Jolumania432(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy U Don High... Lmao
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
rman:
It is disappointing the youths find the dark skin of OP the most important message that is worth pointing out instead of the underlying message of absolute failure of their leaders.

It is a shame.

Private schools that looks like this in Nigeria will cost 10times the minimum wage and we don't see that as re-colonization of the poor by the rich.

I bet there is not a single public primary school that looks like this in the whole country. We have failed ourselves.

10 times is an understatement cheesy
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by catalanscrew(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
The 3rd pix I tot is the plasma TV showing black......

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Jolumania432(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

was only teasing the op.

i know he definitely didn't create himself but you have to give it up for him.he's darkeness his too gloomy.

Werey

Post your own picture and lets see

3 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by ilyas26(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Evergreen4:
Op calm down, when I oust PMB out of office and become the next president, our class rooms will be better than what ever u saw in manchester
Receive sense, amen
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by TheeReaper(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
sauceny:
Op worry not,cos someday we would get there.

Meanwhile here a pictures from a primary school in Bauchi & Delta
Africa!!! grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by MARKone(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

That is why we can never get things right in this country, bunch of unserious people. The OP has brought to fore, a comparison that begs for an answer on what and where we've gone wrong as a country, but you, is f00lishly talking about the poster's skin colour undecided if he bleaches, you'll be the first to crucify him, he stays Black and real, you tell him to Bleach, Tufiakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by dammywapes(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

u n d person above u are wicked grin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Madeu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
ttmacoy:

Really?? Private schools in Nigeria are darn overrated. Seeing this, it doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by columbus007(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
This guy and midnight I nor no who dark pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by sukkot: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

was only teasing the op.

i know he definitely didn't create himself but you have to give it up for him.he's darkeness his too gloomy.
how about you get a better education. you cant even write well. are you angry because you are an illiterate ?

CORRECT THE BOLDED

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bollinger(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
ttmacoy:

Which Nigerian don't believe in or want. What an irony. Nigerians want to be like the developed world, but don't want to do or accept the things that make the developed world successful. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
JohnFrankling:
I weep for my country and this is even a public school....diaris God oh
When was the last time we paid Council tax in Nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Some of our primary schools are not even fit for goats and chicken...

1 Like

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by beau49: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

Why evuls....? gringrin
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by angiography(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Werey

Post your own picture and lets see

park well jorr...
you're so much bereft of sense of humour...mtcheww

everyone knows the poster was only teasing the Op and here you are here forming hyper-seriousness

there's something we call humour, madam...and the op definitely put his blacky pix there to rouse that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Madeu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
erico2k2:

When was the last time wa paid Council tax in Nigeria lol
Bollinger:

Which Nigerian don't believe in or want. What an irony. Nigerians want to be like the developed world, but don't want to do or accept the things that make the developed world successful. Ok.

Revenue generated by the government are embezzled.

2 Likes

Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by celebgists(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
phantonce:

BLOOD of ZACHARIAH
Hahahahhahahha This person that made dis comment is responsible for all the suicides in this world you need to b sentenced shocked
Re: Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) by Bollinger(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Madeu:

Revenue generated by the government are embezzled.

It Is no excuse for not having a culture of taxation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) / Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.