Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It (661 Views)

Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by Kujo(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Sunday morning got up late and said to myself let me get some pawpaw from the pawapaw tree outside before I wash clothes, while making my way towards the tree the slippersf on my left foot pulled off though it wasn't mine, it was over sized so I took a step back to get it only to realise I just steped on a snake.

I ran for a cutlass came back killed the escaping snake and took a selfie with it.
Then I plucked the pawpaw and the picked up a snail beside the pawpaw tree and then I thought to myself how can I thank GOD for this because I didn't go to church today, then I used the pawpaw and the snail as a thnksgiving offering to God before eating the pawpawam

Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by adonbilivit: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2015
op, u just made a record. first guy to ever take a selfie with a snake.
Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by greatness22(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Op, believe me when i say u get serious fault.
Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by estyvino(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Haba op, yu still wan eat that small snake wey small like idiide
Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by Kujo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
estyvino:
Haba op, yu still wan eat that small snake wey small like idiide

Haba bro did I say I ate the snake.. Take time o
Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by Kujo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
op, u just made a record. first guy to ever take a selfie with a snake.

Yeah clap for me.
Re: Killed A Snake And Took A Selfie With It by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
U fall my hand I for take the selfie with ad snake while alive nooooooooooow

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why I Can't Reply My Topic??!! / FG To Move Fuel Price From N87 To N97, To Remove Subsidy Next Year / Kenyans Laugh At Nigerians Using Ladder On PLANE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.