Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off (666 Views)

Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by denko(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2009
Pls can some raise alarm so that the crises in deltans both party come to compromise. as the moment small industries are folding up due lack of power, the unemployment rate is increasing every day,
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by denko(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2009
Pls can some raise alarm so that the crises in deltans both party come to compromise. as at the moment small industries are folding up due to lack of power supply, the unemployment rate is increasing day by day,
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2009
why post two times?
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by ifele(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2009
Let all the pipelines blow up. Its good thats what we need.

At least the foreign oil companies wont get their dirty hands on the juice.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2009
I think we should suspend oil production for 20years and sort the country out first
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by oderemo(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2009
i have said it before will repeat, nigeria do not need the oil. its only becuse our leaders are brain dead.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by OneNaija(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2009
If all Oil are blow off. I will just spend time with one of the best Hotel in the World Just make a call to sleep with the most beautiful girl and spend my last money celebrating for success.then they will focus on taxes.I think those Northern will think of dividing Nigeria into 4 places.I cant wait for that to happen.MEND Blow off the Oil. I support you.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by dnex(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2009
Please, the grammar is blow up, not blow off. Off to where.

There are more than one million ways Europeans can make money off your savagery. Blowing up the pipelines requires tons of explosives, possibly GPS and of course, later on, a war. Oil is not their only money maker. See the full scale war countries like Switzerland caused in Sierra Leone because of diamonds, in one of these Central African Countries, they started an all out war because of ordinary tin ore (the material for making kpangolo, insecticide cans and canning foods). They will make money from selling weapons, they'll exchange food for resources, including the very crude oil we were blowing up pipelines for, then they will also go out to exploit those resources they always knew we had and cart them away cheaply. Not forgetting that they will sell exits from the war zone for millions of dollars. A boat ride or road trip from Nigeria to Angola would cost somewhere between 500,000 to 1,000,000 dollars. So go ahead, put a smile on your master's face. Give him reason to come rape you again.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by OneNaija(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2009
Teacher nur teach me nonsense. If you nur understand leave am like that Teacher.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by iniguy(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2009
@poster, if all the pipelines in nigeria were blown up, this country will disintergrate.
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by jimmysho(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2009
naija will sit tight
Re: What Will Happen To Nigeria If All The Pipelines Are Blown Off by blacksta(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2009
What will happen is already happening.

(1) (Reply)

Factalknigeria / Afe Babalola, Lawyers And The Ekiti Election / What Happened To The Nigerian That Discovered Biofuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.