Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Trouble In Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trouble In Church Today (420 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Reason(s) For Missing Church Today / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Church Today by LeoFish92(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Guys I and my best friend who happens to be our pastor's only son are in deep sh'it now, we are part of the drama group and had a drama presentation to give to the church, both of us were given background roles to play, I would be the voice of God while my friend would be the voice of the devil, both of us took our wireless microphones to a little office where we would stay and lend our voices to the drama. The office was a little far away from the church auditorium, We were waiting for a signal, a little knock on the door that would indicate that it's our turn to speak, while waiting, the pastor's son took the opportunity to narrate how he bleeped one of the choir members on Friday night, he narrated everything in details, all the nitty-gritties.... I was enjoying the tale(God forgive me), ....... Just then our youth president rushed into the office with a look of horror and gross embarrassment written on his face, he was speechless as he pointed to the microphones on the table, we were so engrossed in the sinful tale..... We didn't know that we didn't switch off the wireless microphone which was lying on the table and the damn device was picking up everything we discussed and relaying it to the entire church!!!! How do we redeem ourselves, both of us went home from there, we didn't even bother to finish the drama, my friend the pastor's son is even in deeper shi't, how would he explain to his father!!
Re: Trouble In Church Today by oglalasioux(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
This is the most hilarious thing I've heard today. Can't stop laughing. Don't worry. The movie will sell well when shot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya / Mockery For Making. / Don't Be Tempted To Stay Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.