Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, (833 Views)

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by ImYourJude(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Timaya follows no one instgaram
despite having over 425k followers.
With over 425k followers on
Instagram,

Nigerian dancehall star,
Timaya is a true celeb, both in real
life and online.
However, we noticed that he
follows no one on the social media
site.

He’s closely followed by Burna Boy,
who has over 160k followers and
follows just 1 person.
What do you think could be the
reason for this?
© Wordsworth jae

Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by benedictnsi(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Get a screenshot of that
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by rheether(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2015
The real question should be who is that one person Timaya is following?
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by Day11(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Sorry Who is Timiaya? angry
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Is that supposed to be cause for alarm

How does that affect you
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by braine(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2015
He has no business with the followers. The followers are the ones who have his time.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2015
rheether:
The real question should be who is that one person Timaya is following?
Lol...naso una dey flunk simple exams. Timaya follows no-one. Burna boy follows one person, gerrit? Whew! I really need to vacation in Seychelles.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by xreal: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2015
My conclusion is Timaya does not know what instagram is meant for and what it's used for.

Lack of handling knowledge is Egberi papas problem, not pride.

There are numerous peeps he should follow; Empress Njamah , Terry G, Tubaba and co

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by ImYourJude(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Sha evry one to their own devices
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by OCTAVO: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by Polarbite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Isn't dat wat most of dem do? Dey b supastars nw so...
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by chinemerem26(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
He follows only God...
Re: Anyone Noticed That Timaya Doesn't Follow Anyone On Instagram, by Polarbite(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
chinemerem26:
He follows only God...
nah! I doubt it! I think he z waitn 4 gals wit big a*s 2 follow. *in his voice-me i lyk gals wit idi lala*

(1) (Reply)

Suits you! Sandra Ikeji looks stylish in a white suit / Ben Murray Bruce Accused Of Being A Terrorist On Tweeter (pic) / The Mystery Of Today Feet Washing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.