Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation (16689 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Rivers State, Received By Governor Wike (Pics) / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by basilo101: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

So the bailout fund did not pass through any bank ? it was paid to osun in cash ??

Stop trying to make sense, your response is getting worse and dumber
Omo, na wa 4 u oo. the bailout is another loan. the deductions that reduced Osun's allocation to 55 million also included the deductions for the bailout they collected. Hope that helps
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by basilo101: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
nku5:
This Eko Ile abi na aresa is a super clown. So aregbe building primary school building makes osun a viable state grin
with excess loan for that matter.
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by DaBullIT(m): 3:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Do you live in Osun ?

OkuDiOver1:
I wanted to overlook you guys but I think I will be doing my students a great injustice if I overlook this lie. which students are getting more tablets and uniforms? please if you know aregbe just go and tell him that soon the cries of osun children will reach the throne of God and then he will see what he brought upon himself. for your information 60% of the students in osun state did not get the tablet as for the uniform,almost all of them now wear black and white to school cos the governor has failed to provide them with school uniform as he promised. let me just stop here but please do those children some favour and stop spreading lies.
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by DaBullIT(m): 3:43am On Dec 01, 2015
basilo101:

Omo, na wa 4 u oo. the bailout is another loan. the deductions that reduced Osun's allocation to 55 million also included the deductions for the bailout they collected. Hope that helps

Loan expert , Park well , your explanation has no effect
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by nku5: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2015
basilo101:

with excess loan for that matter.

Nothing person no go see grin

The State of Osun. Lol. Aregbe na clown sha. You go and assert the independence of your state as a member of the federation but you cant even pay nepa bill
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by aresa: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2015
nku5:

Nothing person no go see grin

The State of Osun. Lol. Aregbe na clown sha. You go and assert the independence of your state as a member of the federation but you cant even pay nepa bill

N55 million is not enough to pay NEPA bill and not able to pay NEPA bill are 2 different things.

Is Osun state in Darkness? NO

Aregbe just commissioned another electricity project yesterday so, the joke and ignorance is on you...

Too many can't read and comprehend WAEC rejects on NL I swear.... grin
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by nku5: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

N55 million is not enough to pay NEPA bill and not able to pay NEPA bill are 2 different things.

Is Osun state in Darkness? NO

Too many can't read and comprehend WAEC rejects on NL I swear.... grin

Eko Ile o! grin

Clutching at straws since 1900 grin grin

No wahala uncle Aregbe, the Lee Kuan Yew of Osogbo can pay from his security vote. Kwakwakwakwa!

Abeg post more 2009 pics make I laugh small
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by millhouse: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Daily reminder that aregberascal ran a deficit budget for 3 yrs in a row five times the gross annual revenue of osun .

Osun budgeted over 250 bn for 3 yrs in a row sourced mainly from bank loans even though osun gross annual revenue is just slightly above 40bn.

I have already said time without number that the Southwest apc should be held for any bank failure and dwindling economy.

Sophisticated nonsense!

Ask the goat to show what he spent over 750bn in 3 yrs in osun for and he will start naming Jonathan.

Propaganda can not put food on the table.
that is aregberascal for you

1 Like

Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by FreeGlobe(f): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
Do you live in Osun ?

you and aresa should stop disturbing our peace here. Osun is a failed state period. Up next is ibadan...
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by aresa: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s]
nku5:

Eko Ile o! grin
Clutching at straws since 1900 grin grin
No wahala uncle Aregbe, the Lee Kuan Yew of Osogbo can pay from his security vote. Kwakwakwakwa!
Abeg post more 2009 pics make I laugh small
[/s]

arresa:

grin

grin grin grin grin

arresa:
Aregbesola Distributes Amour Personnel Carrier To Police Officers

Ode. No security vote, but Osun has the best state security apparatus in Nigeria after Lagos..

The saddest part is you loser can not show us any damn thing from your barkward and unproductive states or even what your incompetent salary owing governors did with your money...

Aregbe The Champion grin
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by aresa: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you and aresa should stop disturbing our peace here. Osun is a failed state period. Up next is ibadan...

Yes, the so called failed state is commissioning projects left and right while your SE states can not even build one dog cage. They are all doing bambiala with federal bailout money..

Yeye dey smell..grin
Re: Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation by nku5: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Ode. No security vote, but Osun has the best state security apparatus in Nigeria after Lagos..

The saddest part is you loser can not show us any damn thing from your barkward and unproductive states or even what your incompetent salary owing governors did with your money...

Aregbe The Champion grin

Village champion. So buying few armoured personnel carriers and bulletproof vests for the police with money collected from FAAC allocation is a worthy achievement grin grin grin

Eko ile ooo. You could train even a monkey to do that grin

55 million ....smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / Kano Workers, Pensioners Groan As Ganduje Reverts To ₦18,000 Minimum Wage / Court Grants Bello And His Son Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.