Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Information on Laundry and Detergent Soap Industry in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information on Laundry and Detergent Soap Industry in Nigeria (2377 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent / Soap Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information on Laundry and Detergent Soap Industry in Nigeria by oluwalex: 11:28am On May 27, 2009
please i need you to help me on information in laundry and detergent soap industry in Nigeria.

The information are the growth of the industry,market growth rate,major players,trends of the industry,the history of the industry.i will be grateful if you can help with any of the information or where to get them from.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Re: Information on Laundry and Detergent Soap Industry in Nigeria by ikkings(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
For a token I can put together a comprehensive report for you my no is 08093937159
Re: Information on Laundry and Detergent Soap Industry in Nigeria by eminikansoso(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
ikkings: For a token I can put together a comprehensive report for you my no is 08093937159
why do you want to collect token
anyway na you sabi
oluwalex: please i need you to help me on information in laundry and detergent soap industry in Nigeria.

The information are the growth of the industry,market growth rate,major players,trends of the industry,the history of the industry.i will be grateful if you can help with any of the information or where to get them from.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
contact Oniwo on this forum Nairaland
anything you want to know about laudry, he will give it to free of charge okay

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Wealth From Nothing - A Must Read! / Dangote Is Richer Than Trump, Abramovich, Oprah Put Together – FORBES / IMF: Trade Between Sub-saharan Africa, China Jumps 40-fold In 20yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.