Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply (818 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by igomen: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
There was a time in this country when pump price of petrol was less than N1 per litre and so readily available that it was taken for granted, in fact it could be compared to pure water.

But today its availability is epileptic and sells as high as N250-N400 per litre.

Trust businesses, they're cashing in to take advantage of the predicament of Nigerians.

FirstBank just sent me an email, promising to give me 1yr free fuel if I use their VISA card in TOTAL Filling Stations.
I believe this is a subtle indictment on the government of the day. Were fuel readily available and cheap, promising free fuel will be akin to promising free ice to an Eskimo.

Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by neolboy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
These is what happens when u buy 50litres of fuel at #200 per litre and ur Grandmother throws it away and use it to fetch water

Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by BlackTechnology: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin. All thanks to Buhari

King of the North and Petroleum minister cool

Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by DaBullIT(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
I know some erdyots will blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by promisemichaels(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
[left][/left][color=#006600][/color][b][/b]President Buhari is the best for Nigeria, his plans of whipping away corruption is very brilliant. I pray God almighty to grant him the enablement to pilot the manifesto of operation corruption free Nigeria.

promisemichaels 07030271846[b]President Buhari is the best for Nigeria, his plans of whipping away corruption is very brilliant. I pray God almighty to grant him the enablement to pilot the manifesto of operation corruption free Nigeria.

promisemichaels 07030271846[/b]President Buhari is the best for Nigeria, his plans of whipping away corruption is very brilliant. I pray God almighty to grant him the enablement to pilot the manifesto of operation corruption free Nigeria.

promisemichaels 07030271846
Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by dustmalik: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
I know some erdyots will blame Buhari
Don't mind the ediotic hypocrites. Where were they when we went through the month of April and May without fuel? Who was the president then?
The changes Buhari is making will take a little while before the benefits become obvious. He who can't wait should endeavor to use the lagoon, or better still, jump from Kufena hill
Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by DaBullIT(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the ediotic hypocrites. Where were they when we went through the month of April and May without fuel? Who was the president then?
The changes Buhari is making will take a little while before the benefits become obvious. He who can't wait should endeavor to use the lagoon, or better still, jump from Kufena hill

You know it's really crazy when some people just write things

They are always commenting as if some part of their memory was wiped

It takes less than a day to destroy a house, GEJ systematically destroyed Nigeria for 5 years, Buhari can't fix that error over night and thank God for Internet common typing fuel scarcity in Google reveals everything

People should have sense abeg the hypocrisy stinks to high heavens
Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by neocortex: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
It is Buhari's incompetence that led us
into this crisis.
Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by igomen: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
There seems to be no end in sight. God will help us
Re: Fuel Is Now A "Promo Price", 1yr Free Supply by dokunbam(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
How many people will win in this promo?
Don't be taken for a ride, maybe 1 in 10000
They know a lot of people will not even use the card

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Announce Appointment Of New Head Of Nigeria National Office HNO / Fashola Lists Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge As Top Priority / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.