Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK (2437 Views)

After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by obiremy: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
It was a joyous moment for a couple as a 54-year-old Nigerian woman gave birth to a twins after over 20 years of childlessness.

54-year-old Bunmi and 64-year-old Kunle are elderly couple who live in London UK.According to a family member who shared these pictures on Twitter, the couple welcomed their miracle children (twins) this week after so many years of waiting on God for the fruit of the womb.

Glory be to God.Congrats to the couple

Re: Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
And for the first time i believed the end is indeed near.
Re: Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
AND TEMISAN IS CLOSE TO 40 shocked
Re: Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Glory be to God for His mercies and faithfulness.
Great is thy faithfulness oh God!
Re: Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by ozy4christ(f): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
God at work
Re: Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK by Ijebulogic(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joy...oh joy. The things some of us take for granted.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... / My Family And I Went For Friends' Wedding In Style / Update! She has been rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.