Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH (499 Views)

Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House / 17.2% Of My Monthly Salary Goes To My Wife & Yet... / This Dog Goes To Church Every Day Because He’s Waiting For A Miracle… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH by isah2015: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
ALL APPRECIATION GOES TO GOD! AM SO HAPPY.
I was among the WAEC candidates in year 2010 and i didn't make it, i wrote my WAEC examination again in year 2011, my dad called me to know if i had made it? i have written WAEC 2 times and i didn't make it so the last time i was praying that God should please see me through, when i wrote, i passed 6 subjects except Maths, English and Biology and this has been holding me back for the past 5 years, i have been confused and frustrated for sometime. Few weeks back, i narrated my ordeal to my uncle that visited and he told me that i should call Dr Adewale, that he works in WAEC, which i did,to my greatest surprise this man helped me upgrade them to B3, B2 and C4, so my brothers and sisters i can now proceed with my JAMB after several years of disappointment for just a small amount of money when i thought millions can not do it.
If you have similar issues with your WAEC ,contact this man on:07059008557 to upgrade your scores, release Pending/withheld Results Issues. Am doing this because somebody gave me this information and brought me out of pains unlike some greedy people. A grateful heart should come back and appreciate if you find this information useful or get what you want.
Re: All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
So what miracles did your Dr. Adewale perform?
He gave you live papers?
Sent you the Marking schemes?
or forged your results?
Re: All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rukemi291:
So what miracles did your Dr. Adewale perform?

He gave you live papers?

Sent you the Marking schemes?

or forged your results?

Abracadabra na
Oloshious Op
cheesy
Re: All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH by Chubhie: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dr Adewale, Take your scam to some other place. Mods should take this down you never know how desperate some people can be.
Re: All Appreciation Goes To ALLAH by Vikky014(f): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
isah2015:
ALL APPRECIATION GOES TO GOD! AM SO HAPPY.
I was among the WAEC candidates in year 2010 and i didn't make it, i wrote my WAEC examination again in year 2011, my dad called me to know if i had made it? i have written WAEC 2 times and i didn't make it so the last time i was praying that God should please see me through, when i wrote, i passed 6 subjects except Maths, English and Biology and this has been holding me back for the past 5 years, i have been confused and frustrated for sometime. Few weeks back, i narrated my ordeal to my uncle that visited and he told me that i should call Dr Adewale, that he works in WAEC, which i did,to my greatest surprise this man helped me upgrade them to B3, B2 and C4, so my brothers and sisters i can now proceed with my JAMB after several years of disappointment for just a small amount of money when i thought millions can not do it.
If you have similar issues with your WAEC ,contact this man on:07059008557 to upgrade your scores, release Pending/withheld Results Issues. Am doing this because somebody gave me this information and brought me out of pains unlike some greedy people. A grateful heart should come back and appreciate if you find this information useful or get what you want.
one word# SCAMER

(1) (Reply)

How Time Changes By A Nairalander / Parental Gifts; What Are You Gifting Your Children? / The Real Reason Girls Use Exclamation Points So Much Will Make You Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.